• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:32
CEST 17:32
KST 00:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7808 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 21:15 GMT
#2150
Don't know my reads? They are all in that one post you quoted earlier, bro.

Jesus.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 21:15 GMT
#2151
I'm not lynching VA if wave is "fine with it"
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 21:20 GMT
#2156
On February 13 2014 06:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh you mean the one on the top of this page?
Ok, but I have no idea from that post who you think is scum.

Wave, you are seriously not this thick.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 21:25 GMT
#2158
##Vote WaveofShadow
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 21:33 GMT
#2173
I don't have to look closely when these two posts exist ON THE SAME PAGE.
On February 13 2014 06:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 06:15 yamato77 wrote:
I'm not lynching VA if wave is "fine with it"

LOLWUT
I'm fine with lynching VA....
Just.....
WUT

Yamato what the fuck?


On February 13 2014 06:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
I see
'meehhhhhh'
I'm 'interested'
and 'my impression is mixed.'

Can you show me where you're calling people scum in that post?

And after everything why the hell are people just starting to listen now about VA? (Or maybe not since nobody has mvoed their vote off)
This lynch is all kinds of wonky and I don't know in which direction.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 21:34 GMT
#2176
On February 13 2014 06:33 marvellosity wrote:
er, you're misunderstanding yamato

No, first he says "I'm fine with lynching VA"

and then

"I'm glad people are starting to listen about him, this lynch feels wonky."

...???
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 21:56 GMT
#2195
On February 13 2014 05:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Apparently my sheer presence has the uncanny ability to completely destroy any and all thread activity.
Is anyone around at ALL that wants to discuss something?
Or is everyone content on letting the VA slide through without further discussion? Just tell me now, I'll switch my vote and fuck off 'till post-deadline.

Cute.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 13 2014 18:52 GMT
#2485
I hope I get nominated.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 13 2014 19:09 GMT
#2487
The problem with this game is now that there will be 48 hours of deciding something extremely arbitrary (which townie to kill) and then 24 hours of trying to figure out which of Oats/VE/Wave/Keir we're lynching. I sense a disparity.

Oats apparently has no meaningful thoughts about this game except who is town and who will be nominated. The rest of his posting is solely used to annoy people trying to think about the game with statements like "Stop doing X and solve the game!" Only he forgets to solve the game himself.

Wave only posts bullshit. Koshi read D1? Bullshit. VA read? Bullshit. His only legit read is the geript thing and He spent more time defending himself from me than pushing that lynch yesterday. Note, during our whole interaction, he never voted for me. He just wants to look good.

VE/Keir reminds me of VE/Snarfs from the other Nomination. Bussing abound, almost nothing else talked about, yet the lynch goes elsewhere. Surprising? Not really. Both of them are top priority lynches. Flipping one basically confirms the other.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 13 2014 19:09 GMT
#2488
On February 14 2014 03:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 03:52 yamato77 wrote:
I hope I get nominated.

I hope you do too bro. :D

Actually, I have to make sure you die first.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2014 15:50 GMT
#2585
Valentine's day!

No one on my list of lynchables is nominated.

Someone tell me who to vote for.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2014 15:57 GMT
#2587
My tablet wanted to make that into lunchables.

Now I'm hungry.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2014 21:44 GMT
#2594
##Vote Koshi

Seems like the cool thing to do.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2014 03:21 GMT
#2603
Like I said before, I am all for lynching Kerr or VE today.

I will decide my vote depending on their contributions today.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2014 08:39 GMT
#2608
Does it not bother you at all that votes like this have appeared?

On February 15 2014 11:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
go VE solve the game
##vote keirathi
so many promises, so little content.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2014 08:42 GMT
#2609
I mean, I'm not opposed to lynching Keir, but I do not like how this lynch appears to be happening.

Shouldn't more than "vote and afk" happen at lylo?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2014 14:25 GMT
#2616
On February 15 2014 19:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah this game went bad fast. Yamato, who do you want to lynch?

I'd lynch Keir or VE, like I've been saying.

I suppose Palmar is right. I should trust the geript read over trying to make sense of how these lynches are happening.

I don't have the time today to really make a concerted push away from Keir anyway, so if he's not mafia, the game is over. If he is, I'll get one more crack at solving this thing for certain on Sunday.

##Vote: Keirathi
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2014 15:13 GMT
#2619
On February 15 2014 23:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote: VisceraEyes

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2014 15:47 GMT
#2623
I do like that idea.

Marv was a shithead this game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2014 16:40 GMT
#2632
No one but Palmar and I has expressed any desire to lynch anyone other than you today, VE.

If Keir is scum, he's getting bussed, absolutely.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1049
ComeBackTV 950
SteadfastSC943
TaKeTV 570
IndyStarCraft 185
Rex153
EnkiAlexander 87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 943
IndyStarCraft 185
Rex 153
ProTech128
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47972
Bisu 2179
Horang2 1094
Hyuk 987
EffOrt 982
Soma 612
Shuttle 611
Mini 466
BeSt 451
Light 430
[ Show more ]
Larva 347
ZerO 217
Rush 194
Leta 91
firebathero 77
Mong 65
Sea.KH 62
910 61
Snow 53
Pusan 53
Liquid`Ret 46
Sexy 38
Yoon 36
ToSsGirL 35
Trap 30
Aegong 25
Bale 24
JYJ 24
Terrorterran 19
Shine 17
Rock 16
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7646
qojqva1518
Counter-Strike
Fnx 820
fl0m40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1406
Khaldor1224
Lowko454
Other Games
singsing1972
hiko1685
Beastyqt575
B2W.Neo426
Livibee211
Hui .178
Liquid`VortiX150
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS121
XaKoH 115
Mew2King78
QueenE77
DeMusliM11
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 26
• StrangeGG 18
• Gemini_19 10
• mYiSmile110
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3479
Other Games
• Shiphtur253
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 28m
Online Event
19h 28m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.