• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:54
CEST 07:54
KST 14:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8003 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 10 2014 20:45 GMT
#1120
I was sad when you didn't make an ass tingling comment about the wagon.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 11 2014 12:51 GMT
#1472
I literally just had the shittiest day I've ever had. I had a 20 minute break over about 14 hours of work. People are going fucking nuts over the snow. There were complaints about me being "too thorough" in making sure that my patients were safe and stable and making sure that my patients knew the key side effects to warn us about if they experience them. We got 9 admissions in the first 2 hours after having just gotten 5 new ones just prior to us coming on. Nothing worked right; every little thing went wrong. Then when we were about to head off shift everything else went wrong between labs and sugars and finding nurses to report off to because so many nurses live in bum fuck egypt and have no clue how to fucking drive in snow and have to find day care and shit because schools close at even just the whisper of snow. I barely skimmed on my lunch break and saw the nominations. Honestly, just don't expect anything out of me today as this has been a complete shit fest and I really just need time to unwind.
##vote palmar
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 11 2014 13:00 GMT
#1474
Sure that's fine
##unvote
##vote rayn
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 19 2014 06:21 GMT
#3458
On February 19 2014 09:56 marvellosity wrote:
yeah i'm sorry about that day 2, i feel worse for it now. we could have had a good lynch. both keir and holy were decent lynches but i literally didn't have time to read their posts so i gave up. meh.

I still don't think I was a good lynch for D2 at all. But "snowmegeddon" and I'm finally graduated... again. Now I get to prepare for another bigger moreimportant test.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 19 2014 06:27 GMT
#3459
On February 19 2014 13:49 Keirathi wrote:
Apologies to my teammates. When I replaced in, I knew I was scheduled to work a bit, but someone came down with the flu so I ended up covering a lot of extra shifts this week. That, plus 24 hour cycles meant I was missing the important times in the thread when people were around.

Not that that excuses not posting, though. TBH before i replaced, geript was my #1 scum read. Should have known that was who I was replacing Also it felt like the biggest proponents for my lynch in the times I *WAS* around was my own teammates, which was extremely demoralizing. So I just gave up and I feel pretty bad about it.

Probably my last game for a while again. GL fellas!

Sorry. I really don't get why anyone had scumreads on me. Of course I replace out because my free week got stuffed unexpectantly and I wouldn't be able to post or read for more than 20 min a day. Then once I replace out not a few hours later everything gets cancelled I was dually frustrated that day.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 21 2014 22:45 GMT
#3501
On February 22 2014 07:09 Risen wrote:
Question: is this setup town favored? The entire game I felt like town was getting outplayed but we still came so close

Didn't you just answer your question? I mean, scum not having any realistic control of being able to kill obvious townies is super town favored. Seems evidenced by the fact that, in your words, you got outplayed but were super close to winning.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 116
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 493
Larva 472
Leta 144
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 737
Other Games
summit1g8596
WinterStarcraft519
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick875
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Rush1433
• Lourlo1114
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 6m
INu's Battles
6h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 6m
Replay Cast
17h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.