• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:32
CEST 17:32
KST 00:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7800 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 10 2014 17:14 GMT
#1001
I'll be afk for an extended period of time today and tomorrow. I'll certainly miss both deadlines and probably only have enough time to do one vote post. Such is the life of ten hour work days combined with full time student workload.

Au revoire.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 11 2014 06:49 GMT
#1342
So there's a bunch of stuff I really haven't read, and I do not have time to do so.

Day 1, I think Palmar/Rayn are townie, shouldn't be that difficult to divine why.

So I guess killing Marv is the best option.

See you after lynch guise.

(Unless school closes because of ice, in which case, I'll actually read the thread!)

##Vote Marvellosity
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 11 2014 07:17 GMT
#1344
On February 11 2014 16:11 Holyflare wrote:
wut the shit yamato? seriously?

If there's anything important I've missed, you have approximately 13 minutes before I finish my assignment and go to bed.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 11 2014 14:31 GMT
#1547
1-11 PM Monday, 9:30 AM today (An hour from now) to 1:50 PM, and then 2:30 PM until 9 when I can actually play.

Work schedule was a last minute change. Life sucks and then you play mafia and die.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 11 2014 14:33 GMT
#1550
On February 11 2014 23:31 marvellosity wrote:
I'd just like you to explain your stance on Vayne if you could, yam.

Early game, remember games where he is not trolling, think him readable.

See him post some, see nothing that could be construed either way, not have super strong reads yet, think him good lynch to come back to if nothing else pops out at me.

See Cora. Kill Cora. End of story.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 11 2014 14:35 GMT
#1553
On February 11 2014 23:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If there is one thing that bothers me about yamato it's him not going "after me" at the start of the game. He has done so in pretty much all the last games we have played together and that always gives me a solid read on him. I wonder why not here?

The stars aligned and you sheeped my case on Cora before anyone else.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 11 2014 14:42 GMT
#1556
On February 11 2014 23:37 Koshi wrote:
It's not too late yamato. You can still do it.

Should I be more worried about rayn than marv? At the moment, I am not. Then again, I still have a lot of stuff to read and no time to do it today.

You have ten minutes to reply with a good enough reason for me to change my vote.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 03:12 GMT
#1925
I'll read this thread some time in the next few hours.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 08:03 GMT
#1953
I see people are calling me mafia all of a sudden just because I haven't been here?

Very, very upsetting.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 08:07 GMT
#1954
On February 12 2014 03:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 18:16 yamato77 wrote:
On February 09 2014 18:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Meeeehhhh...it's not really any different from what I expect from twonCora so far yamato. Like...you even said it, his only opinions are of people attacking him. He found you all so he's clearly reading the thread right?

So he doesn't read as scum? That's a non-sequitur.

What I said was, this is similar to how he was playing in Quiet Game, which is true.

Also, his reads are pathetically shallow and he doesn't seem very interested in furthering them, either. When asked, he basically just said, "Yeah, I think he (Palmar) is scum but I'm not going to do anything until he comes back."

Weeeeeeeak. No one but Palmar has been strongly pushing any of their reads and I'm tired of letting these low-effort players play like this.

I mean, this town is like, drowning in nonchalance. Where's the impetus?

I for one find this post ironic and would like everyone to reflect on its significance.

Ironic?

I think there's a marked difference between me being UNABLE TO PLAY and players like Vayne/Cora/Oats/Grack who willingly do nothing when they are in the thread.

This is basically the whole foundation of your scum read on me? The fact that I've been inactive (and told you I would be)?

Coincidentally, or perhaps not, the timing of this post reeks. After I've shot down the idea that my read on VA was somehow "inconsistent", I'm attacked by VE/Grack/Wave all in one page in a "yamato is scum" circlejerk.

Do not like this reasoning one bit.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 08:15 GMT
#1956
On February 11 2014 23:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
man why am I the only dude who thinks yamato's answer is scummy?
He wanted to lynch someone who he was confident he can read but currently was null for him.

I thought he COULD be readable. Vayne being readable is dependent on how he plays, not on anything I can do. If he's going to be unreadable, he is a perfectly good lynch candidate.

It's difficult to tell if you're just this thickheaded or if you're maliciously trying to misrepresent my post.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 08:17 GMT
#1957
On February 12 2014 03:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Also how he pushed cora lynch and then blamed the rest of town for it after lolol

This is the pathetic +1 of Wave's that I find scummy. It's pretty self-explanatory if you read it in context.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 08:21 GMT
#1960
On February 12 2014 17:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
do something instead of bitching about people calling you scum yamato.

there are scum calling me scum, Oats

are you one? do you not understand that Vayne has the CAPABILITY of playing in a readable way, but IS NOT PLAYING IN A READABLE WAY, AND THUS SHOULD DIE?

What is so fucking difficult?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 08:26 GMT
#1964
On February 12 2014 17:23 Keirathi wrote:
@yamato:

Meh. You were all about getting the credit for the lynch, then

Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 09:34 yamato77 wrote:
On February 10 2014 09:31 marvellosity wrote:
alright yam, you get all the credit.

Whatever, it's his own damn fault he got lynched.


and basically told everyone to fuck off. How the fuck is that a townie mindset?

Because marv blamed me for the mislynch, which is ass.

Marv didn't do SHIT day 1. Almost no one did anything.

And suddenly marv wants to dump on me after how little he tried?

Fuck that.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 08:27 GMT
#1965
On February 12 2014 17:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 17:21 yamato77 wrote:
On February 12 2014 17:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
do something instead of bitching about people calling you scum yamato.

there are scum calling me scum, Oats

are you one? do you not understand that Vayne has the CAPABILITY of playing in a readable way, but IS NOT PLAYING IN A READABLE WAY, AND THUS SHOULD DIE?

What is so fucking difficult?

so by not readable you mean scummy then? Or do you mean policy lynch?

-_____________________________________________________________-
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 08:29 GMT
#1966
Pretty sure geript was scum.

trolly start into rage at being called mafia for fucking around the whole game thus far into afk/replacement

keir isn't helping, trying to call me mafia for weak ass reasons

I literally don't have the will to type the same response every time someone brings up the vayne thing
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 08:33 GMT
#1968
On February 12 2014 17:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 17:26 yamato77 wrote:
On February 12 2014 17:23 Keirathi wrote:
@yamato:

Meh. You were all about getting the credit for the lynch, then

On February 10 2014 09:34 yamato77 wrote:
On February 10 2014 09:31 marvellosity wrote:
alright yam, you get all the credit.

Whatever, it's his own damn fault he got lynched.


and basically told everyone to fuck off. How the fuck is that a townie mindset?

Because marv blamed me for the mislynch, which is ass.

Marv didn't do SHIT day 1. Almost no one did anything.

And suddenly marv wants to dump on me after how little he tried?

Fuck that.

You did ask for the credit. So you got the credit. No need to be a dick about it cause you were butthurt you were wrong.

You weren't reading the exchange.

Marv calls it "rayn's lynch" (before the flip) when rayn is just sheeping me anyway, and then wants to be a prick after the flip and make it my fault Cora flips town.

Every need to be a dick about it. Fuck marv, and the rest of town, if that's how effort is to be rewarded.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 08:40 GMT
#1970
No, there was a lot of stuff said while I was gone and I think I can actually solve the game with it.

What I like is winning. I would only consider this unfun if I were to lose.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 20:40 GMT
#2138
I like that someone else noted the lack of effort VE has put into his reads.

I don't know if I buy the whole "I know I look bad" spiel from him. Instead of attempting to explain his reads, he's just self-admonishing and skating by for it. meeeeeeeeeeeeeh

I'm interested to see how Keirathi comes back. He's basically stakes his whole play so far on calling VE mafia (he didn't even TRY to defend his ass reasoning for calling me mafia).

Just for fun, I went back and looked at the getmoript filter from LXI, and the style of his play there is quite similar to geript's play this game. He was relatively low-content, and low-activity. This game, as I've already stated, has an odd progression in modes from geript. It's a conscious decision to troll, no? Then why is he so surprised when Palmar calls him out on it? Honestly, reading the exchange again with knowledge of how both players have played since really makes it clear that Palmar was spot on at the time.

I'm going to filter Wave some time soon. My impression is mixed. He reads geript scum as well, but honestly, that's not that convincing. I don't remember a single stance he's taken on my alignment the whole game. I know day 1 he was all "VA is town" and stuff when Koshi called him mafia, so there's definitely something to be said about how unsettling this VA lynch is at the moment.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2014 21:14 GMT
#2147
Why not go after geript?

Are you reading my posts Wave?
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1049
ComeBackTV 950
SteadfastSC943
TaKeTV 570
IndyStarCraft 185
Rex153
EnkiAlexander 87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 943
IndyStarCraft 185
Rex 153
ProTech128
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47972
Bisu 2179
Horang2 1094
Hyuk 987
EffOrt 982
Soma 612
Shuttle 611
Mini 466
BeSt 451
Light 430
[ Show more ]
Larva 347
ZerO 217
Rush 194
Leta 91
firebathero 77
Mong 65
Sea.KH 62
910 61
Snow 53
Pusan 53
Liquid`Ret 46
Sexy 38
Yoon 36
ToSsGirL 35
Trap 30
Aegong 25
Bale 24
JYJ 24
Terrorterran 19
Shine 17
Rock 16
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7646
qojqva1518
Counter-Strike
Fnx 820
fl0m40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1406
Khaldor1224
Lowko454
Other Games
singsing1972
hiko1685
Beastyqt575
B2W.Neo426
Livibee211
Hui .178
Liquid`VortiX150
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS121
XaKoH 115
Mew2King78
QueenE77
DeMusliM11
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 26
• StrangeGG 18
• Gemini_19 10
• mYiSmile110
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3479
Other Games
• Shiphtur253
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 28m
Online Event
19h 28m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.