• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:32
CEST 17:32
KST 00:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7808 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 09:51 GMT
#459
Like geript.

On February 09 2014 18:35 geript wrote:
VE how do you read Vayne?


Hi geript, do you have anything more constructive to say today than "Lynch Palmar!1!1!"?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 19:44 GMT
#660
On February 10 2014 02:14 Corazon wrote:
To be honest, I just want to survive to D2 so I can do analysis on the D1 voting patterns and have better reads. I'm not going to get myself worked up to defend myself because you guys won't listen to me anyways.

##Vote: Palmar

Come on guys. Read the game.

Okay, I've seen enough.

##Vote: Corazon

If you're not going to play, I'm fine seeing you hang.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 19:46 GMT
#661
Secondarily, lynching in the pool of VA/Risen/Grack wouldn't hurt either, but I'd rather just nip this Cora thing in the bud.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 19:48 GMT
#662
On February 09 2014 20:47 marvellosity wrote:
##Vote: Oatsmaster

As a side note, I still don't understand what Marv seems to want to do today aside from discourage people from talking about him at all.

It's annoying me that he seems content with not really leading any lynch today.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 19:58 GMT
#663
So, we're 4.5 hours from lynch and no one is posting?

I feel great about today. We did so good.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 20:04 GMT
#665
On February 10 2014 05:03 Koshi wrote:
I am here.
Also wasn't really fake fake rage. Only a bit. I was annoyed.

Koshi how do you read grack atm?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 20:10 GMT
#666
On February 10 2014 02:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
But you are voting for VA. I am too, see?

##Unvote
##Vote VA

VE:

Active early, gives reads and stuff.

Has since just sheeped wagons and interacted little.

His wordiest post is a "I'll sheep wave and lynch Koshi" post.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 20:11 GMT
#667
Did I mention that he flopped from Koshi to VA without rethinking the Koshi read?

Yeah.

Not thrilled with VE.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 20:16 GMT
#669
On February 10 2014 05:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
isnt that VE's new town play? look really scummy day 1. still lol'ing at that sicilian game worst lynch NA

Idk man, like this is giving me flashbacks to last Nomination game where he just kinda did what town did early on.

There's nothing I can point to and say, "Yeah, I think town VE said that."
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 20:21 GMT
#671
So Vayne, why should we lynch Cora over you?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 20:27 GMT
#674
On February 10 2014 05:26 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 04:46 yamato77 wrote:
Secondarily, lynching in the pool of VA/Risen/Grack wouldn't hurt either, but I'd rather just nip this Cora thing in the bud.

Any reason I've been grouped with them? (Activity? Reasoning behind my reads lacking? Something else?)

I have yet to understand why you have any of the reads you have this game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 20:32 GMT
#677
On February 10 2014 05:27 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 05:10 yamato77 wrote:
On February 10 2014 02:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
But you are voting for VA. I am too, see?

##Unvote
##Vote VA

VE:

Active early, gives reads and stuff.

Has since just sheeped wagons and interacted little.

His wordiest post is a "I'll sheep wave and lynch Koshi" post.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm confused as to why you find me an acceptable lynch after voting my lynch vote and finding my secondary lynch target scummy.

You're not exactly my first choice, but you're definitely in my pool of lynchable players.

Don't worry, Cora doesn't seem to want to try, so it's unlikely I'll find a good enough reason to switch off him.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 23:20 GMT
#783
I still see no compelling reason to switch off Cora.

Will analyse the other bits when I have more time later.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 10 2014 00:21 GMT
#810
BTW, this is my lynch. Credit goes to me when he flips mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 10 2014 00:23 GMT
#812
On February 10 2014 09:23 marvellosity wrote:
na, credit goes to rayn, you were too quiet about it.

no, I pointed it out first.

I was anything but "quiet about it"
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 10 2014 00:24 GMT
#816
Like, when Rayn talks about why Cora is mafia, he is using my points. He quotes my post when he first says he'll lynch Cora.

This isn't even a debate.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 10 2014 00:26 GMT
#819
On February 10 2014 09:25 marvellosity wrote:
you're right, it isn't, yam.

You say you get all the cred and no-one will agree with you, that's how it will go

Alright, bro.

Hopefully you do more than sheep me in the coming days.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 10 2014 00:31 GMT
#828
I'll be back later when I don't want to scream at this thread.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 10 2014 00:33 GMT
#831
On February 10 2014 09:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 09:31 yamato77 wrote:
I'll be back later when I don't want to scream at this thread.


"i take all the credit for calling him mafia"

Flips town

"I hate the thread"



................?

If this is the standard of play I am to expect from other town players in this game, I will have a tough time actually finding mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 10 2014 00:34 GMT
#832
On February 10 2014 09:31 marvellosity wrote:
alright yam, you get all the credit.

Whatever, it's his own damn fault he got lynched.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1049
ComeBackTV 950
SteadfastSC943
TaKeTV 570
IndyStarCraft 185
Rex153
EnkiAlexander 87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 943
IndyStarCraft 185
Rex 153
ProTech128
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47972
Bisu 2179
Horang2 1094
Hyuk 987
EffOrt 982
Soma 612
Shuttle 611
Mini 466
BeSt 451
Light 430
[ Show more ]
Larva 347
ZerO 217
Rush 194
Leta 91
firebathero 77
Mong 65
Sea.KH 62
910 61
Snow 53
Pusan 53
Liquid`Ret 46
Sexy 38
Yoon 36
ToSsGirL 35
Trap 30
Aegong 25
Bale 24
JYJ 24
Terrorterran 19
Shine 17
Rock 16
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7646
qojqva1518
Counter-Strike
Fnx 820
fl0m40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1406
Khaldor1224
Lowko454
Other Games
singsing1972
hiko1685
Beastyqt575
B2W.Neo426
Livibee211
Hui .178
Liquid`VortiX150
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS121
XaKoH 115
Mew2King78
QueenE77
DeMusliM11
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 26
• StrangeGG 18
• Gemini_19 10
• mYiSmile110
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3479
Other Games
• Shiphtur253
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 28m
Online Event
19h 28m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.