• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:49
CEST 11:49
KST 18:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8084 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:38 GMT
#475
Like i really read 5 pages over and over again and could not find it. :p
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:40 GMT
#477
On February 09 2014 20:36 marvellosity wrote:
oh hi rayn. We are both here. Let's do something. Just got 2 pages to finish reading.

Corazon, Vayne, VE, Holyflare, Odinslot, (Oats, Palmar)

Who do we lynch? I think everyone else is town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:43 GMT
#480
Corazon was scum in the Quiet game.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:43 GMT
#481
What's a default lynch?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:45 GMT
#483
Yeah we lynched him on D1. He's really not doing anything in this game but giving null reads..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:54 GMT
#488
Basically.
- I dunno what VE is doing.
- Sad but true, Odin could have just replaced out because he rolled scum given his shitty self-modkill in PYP and how terrible his scumplay is. But i wanna see what Grack does because this is a cheap read.
- Corazon seems working in fear of something and not doing anything.
- Holyflare knows the game is on but he's not playing for some reason.
- Vayne is weird, but probably not a good D1 lynch given his posts.
- Oats' read on me was crap.
- Palmar did weird stuff. Okay it had a potential to be good but his follow up was not that good.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:56 GMT
#490
On February 09 2014 20:53 marvellosity wrote:
One difference between this game and Quiet game is that Corazon tunnelled yamato for about the first page and a half of his filter and then tunnelled bugs for the subsequent page. Consecutive tunnelling. Kinda the opposite of what's going on here really.

The difference is i caught him in Quiet game. In this game he is being more friendly towards me and more hostile towards yamato when we were saying the same thing about him.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:57 GMT
#491
On February 09 2014 02:02 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. So you have not said pretty much anything then. Is there anyone that seems scummy to you atm?

I know this going to sound like a cop-out, but I don't have any scumreads right now. (This thought line only works for me) I know that because I am VT, people attacking me either have to be wrong or scum.

Rayn- I think your attack of me hinges on the interpretation that Geript's play was pro-active rather than shitting up the thread. It's not scummy if you disagree with me.

Yamato- This:
..
Is just blatantly wrong. He calls me out without saying that my play has been useless/I'm shitting up the thread. He doesn't want to make these specific statements that I can easily disprove. My post to Geript was basically saying "When are you going to stop shitting up the thread" and he basically stated that I was shitting up the thread too, which is a complete lie.

My behavior ≠ Geript's behavior, and it's pretty bad for Yamato to try and link them together.

That is most of my thoughts on the game. I haven't seen too many egregious posts which also makes me think that we have another huge lurker scum team. But it's just a feeling.

Like compare these two things.
I even QUOTED YAMATO'S post and based my read on Cora on that post..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 11:58 GMT
#493
I can't understand how he thinks i disagree with him but yamato is lying son of a bitch who is trying to twist his words.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 12:02 GMT
#495
You mean this post?
On February 09 2014 10:58 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 10:47 marvellosity wrote:
Maybe if Palmar does non-geript or better-geript things and rayn tells me where to look, we can get a good lynch.

We could always lynch Palmar for going after Geript, because attacking Geript is a pretty easy thing to do as scum.

I think this really is not a stance at all and he is following geript (who i think was right in his argument with Palmar besides the "Palmar is totes scum"). He's not really attacking Palmar here imo, he's just saying something. He does not explain if he even thinks Palmar is amfai or why Palmar's argument makes him mafia. He just defends geript for some odd reason.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 12:04 GMT
#497
On February 09 2014 21:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 20:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I can't understand how he thinks i disagree with him but yamato is lying son of a bitch who is trying to twist his words.

Right, bear with me here. Going to try to explain it from a possible townCora perspective, let's see if it's believable.

Cora reads it like this:
yamato - Cora is shitting up the thread just like geript is
rayn - geript is being proactive and not shitting up the thread.

Cora's reply: rayn is reading geript differently from me and that's ok, but yamato is saying i'm shitposting like geript which is unfair.

How's that?

Okay that's apossibility. I still don't get it because this is what i literally posted:
On February 08 2014 22:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I'd lynch Cora atm for this:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 19:01 yamato77 wrote:
RE: Cora

Didn't care for this bit:

On February 08 2014 12:25 Corazon wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there is no "hook" for Alak to have to "get off" since he hasn't even been give a few hours. I think it is null for now Cora. It doesn't even feel scummy to you or you wouldn't be asking, you would be telling us.

Alright, I will give it a break. I just thought the conversation about Geript was going nowhere, so I wanted to throw it out there.

@Oats: 4 people in this game are scum. When I figure out who is scum, I'll let you know babycakes


Shoots down Oats for Oats' dumb "who is scum?" question, then

On February 08 2014 16:22 Corazon wrote:
Geript, when do you plan on actually trying to find scum? Just curious.


Turns around and does the same stupid thing.

I, unlike you, give him no townie points for the Slam questions because it was a silly thing to ask anyway.


I just quoted yamato's post and said i agree with it.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 12:13 GMT
#500
I really do think Corazon is mafia.
##Vote: Corazon

See this post from yamato and Cora's response:
On February 09 2014 14:53 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 14:32 yamato77 wrote:
On February 09 2014 02:02 Corazon wrote:
On February 09 2014 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. So you have not said pretty much anything then. Is there anyone that seems scummy to you atm?

I know this going to sound like a cop-out, but I don't have any scumreads right now. (This thought line only works for me) I know that because I am VT, people attacking me either have to be wrong or scum.

Rayn- I think your attack of me hinges on the interpretation that Geript's play was pro-active rather than shitting up the thread. It's not scummy if you disagree with me.

WoS- He is wrong too, but I feel like it is too much effort for scum to be attacking both me and VE at the same time in the effort of trying to make an association case. He's also trying to get opinions on his opinion, which tells me that he is looking for the right lynch, not the one that gives him a scum read to cling to.

Yamato- This:

On February 08 2014 19:01 yamato77 wrote:
RE: Cora

Didn't care for this bit:

On February 08 2014 12:25 Corazon wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there is no "hook" for Alak to have to "get off" since he hasn't even been give a few hours. I think it is null for now Cora. It doesn't even feel scummy to you or you wouldn't be asking, you would be telling us.

Alright, I will give it a break. I just thought the conversation about Geript was going nowhere, so I wanted to throw it out there.

@Oats: 4 people in this game are scum. When I figure out who is scum, I'll let you know babycakes


Shoots down Oats for Oats' dumb "who is scum?" question, then

On February 08 2014 16:22 Corazon wrote:
Geript, when do you plan on actually trying to find scum? Just curious.


Turns around and does the same stupid thing.

I, unlike you, give him no townie points for the Slam questions because it was a silly thing to ask anyway.

Is just blatantly wrong. He calls me out without saying that my play has been useless/I'm shitting up the thread. He doesn't want to make these specific statements that I can easily disprove. My post to Geript was basically saying "When are you going to stop shitting up the thread" and he basically stated that I was shitting up the thread too, which is a complete lie.

My behavior ≠ Geript's behavior, and it's pretty bad for Yamato to try and link them together.

That is most of my thoughts on the game. I haven't seen too many egregious posts which also makes me think that we have another huge lurker scum team. But it's just a feeling.

Another thing about this post is, why are you only focusing on the people attacking you? You do realize that the logic "I'm town therefor those attacking me have to be wrong/scum" is incredibly silly. If you're going to continue playing as you have, there's no reason for me to believe you. You're not even necessarily trying to find mafia with this post, you're just arguing that people who call you mafia are wrong. You're not even OMGUSing, you're just playing defensive and trying to survive.

You did this SAME kind of thing in Quiet Game where you basically only argued with people that thought you were mafia. If you're not going to take any initiative and try to find things worth talking about, the simplest explanation I can come up with is that you're mafia hoping to just skate by unnoticed.

Now I'll be reading the thread from the point of when I fell asleep last night in more detail. This was the most notable thing I read before I left for work, but inevitably there is more.

Sorry for only talking about what I could talk about at that point in time. I even said there wasn't much I wanted to comment on.

After that, I've talked about Koshi and Palmar so now you are just lying. GJ Yamato

First he even agrees with yamato in that he has only called out and talked about people who think he is mafia (see the bolded parts). He also says he has talked about Koshi and Palmar. So let's see where he ends up with those talks.

+ Show Spoiler [Koshi] +
On February 09 2014 11:21 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 11:18 Koshi wrote:
No.

Then I ask you the same question I asked Geript: when do you plan on scumhunting?


He asks one question which is not even a good one because Koshi has given reads. His vote is on VA.

+ Show Spoiler [Palmar] +

On February 09 2014 14:52 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 11:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2014 11:49 Corazon wrote:
On February 09 2014 11:46 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2014 07:57 Corazon wrote:
Yeah I really don't feel like defending myself. I'm just gonna wait for Yamato to reply to my message.

Btw, you guys should look into Palmar's vote of Geript. Wouldn't it make a lot of sense for scum to try and rile up Geript for no reason?

On February 09 2014 10:58 Corazon wrote:
On February 09 2014 10:47 marvellosity wrote:
Maybe if Palmar does non-geript or better-geript things and rayn tells me where to look, we can get a good lynch.

We could always lynch Palmar for going after Geript, because attacking Geript is a pretty easy thing to do as scum.

Cora do you want to vote Palmar?

Not yet. I'll give Palmar some more time to do something useful.

You think he's scum though right?

Where did I say that

Ends up in no clear read. He doesn't even call Palmar mafia.

So, all Corazon has said is some people are nul land yamato is a lying bitch (which is not even true).
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 12:18 GMT
#504
On February 09 2014 21:14 marvellosity wrote:
Why can't town Cora do any of that though?

Do you think the possibility of townCora doing that is less than the nonsense (non)read on you that Oats has?

I am trying to figure it out. The thing is town!Cora has reads and he pushes them no matter how stupid they are to other people. This is like something so different and bad.

town!Oats can be calling me scum jsut for the sake of calling me scum. In the last game he voted for me in an IML game and he thought i was town, or idk.. he didn't really think. Sad but yes, he could, probably even WOULD do that as town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 12:23 GMT
#506
On February 09 2014 21:21 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 21:18 marvellosity wrote:
I would assume so, purely for how he went after Palmar

That was my read. I don't think Cora's a good lynch then because he reacted essentially the same as I did. I'm gonna look at oats, grack and holy again then.

If you are town and Palmar is town what would mafia!Corazon do?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 12:25 GMT
#508
Yeah unfortunately there is no bingo this time.
I could lynch VE too for the lazy vote on Koshi.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 12:27 GMT
#510
I'm gonna sleep for an hour or two. I got a massive headache from yesterday.
Then i'll reread.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 16:47 GMT
#572
So Oats how did you read me as scum when you voted for me?
And don't say you didn't because you said you think i am mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 16:58 GMT
#576
I think you guys should be voting for Corazon.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 17:08 GMT
#595
On February 10 2014 02:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think you guys should be voting for Corazon.

Why not VA. Explain to me.

Because i do not think what he has posted makes him necessarily mafia. He's just useless atm.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 09 2014 17:09 GMT
#597
As you said, lynching Vayne now is a coinflip. If everyone else looked more townie than him i would lynch him but not here.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 7163
firebathero 2222
Bisu 632
Hyuk 444
BeSt 166
Leta 117
Larva 112
Sexy 98
EffOrt 96
Killer 80
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 74
Soma 74
ToSsGirL 74
ZerO 63
Light 57
soO 36
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Shinee 23
Sacsri 23
Rush 23
Bale 21
Pusan 21
sorry 18
NaDa 17
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 156
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss904
byalli884
kRYSTAL_33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
crisheroes587
Other Games
gofns40048
singsing1722
olofmeister1043
ceh9639
Mew2King110
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2367
League of Legends
• Stunt388
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 11m
OSC
12h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.