• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:27
CEST 04:27
KST 11:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9353 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:50 GMT
#284
On February 09 2014 06:50 Koshi wrote:
Well. At least we know you are town.

Why don't you have a scumread on Palmar.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:56 GMT
#287
On February 09 2014 06:51 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 06:48 geript wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:40 Palmar wrote:
Well the last one is that he claims to have played strong enough towngame to be considered obvious town, decided to ignore Risen's inquiry about an explanation. I think it should be fairly obvious to himself he does not look like town to everyone in the game.

There are several other things that stand out. He opened the game by going after two players unlikely to defend themselves at that point in the game. The Oats asked him about his intentios with the vote which is a perfectly reasonable question but that prompted geript to call the question stupid and countervote Oats, which is clearly not very productive. I mean maybe he's just decided to be a dick which would actually fit what I think of him in general, but it's not helping us win the game and if he continues to play like this I'd frankly simply be ok with lynching him no matter his alignment just so I don't have to deal with him.

But there's also the option that he's being a dick because it's easier than playing normally when you're scum... so..

No this is blatantly false and Palmar's fucking scum for trying to push me like this. Everyone who's ever played with me should know like the simplest way to read me is by filter length. Marv explained it in LoL. It's been true every time. I fucking struggle like hell to post as scum. Palmar even fucking knows this; he played LXI or whatever one I was confrimed town in and my activity was shit for most of the game. Not only this, but Palmar is trying to skew my actions on Oats. Oats is generally pretty easy to read based on how much of a dick he's being in combination with his activity. As town, Oats is far more willing to get into shitfests at any moment and is far more active than he is as scum. Just like in LoL he wasn't a dick early, despite being given the option to get into a shitfest he's just avoided it. So yah, PALMAR IS SCUMB!!!!!!!!!

Palmar is scum with Oats and is using his name to protect him just like Rayn does.

Might listen to you if you didn't include things like this in your posting. Why are you lying about what Palmar is doing?

I don't know what Palmar is doing exactly. But he's completely and intentionally misconstruing my actions against Oats. Hell, Palmar IIRC has had scumreads on oats before due to lack of activity. The fact that he's painting my actions on Oats so scummy and not even looking at Oats is scummy as fuck. He's chainsawing onto me and using his "name" to put pressure. How isn't that exactly what I posted and what he did? Second, how do you even know what Palmar is doing? That either means that you know that Palmar is town because you're scum or you're both scum together. Explain.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 21:58 GMT
#288
On February 09 2014 06:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 11:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
What are you hoping your vote will achieve geript? No one is gonna lynch va just because of that.

Its not useful to discuss the nomination mechanic now so dont


Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 12:54 geript wrote:
##unvote
##vote Oats

Stupid question bro. I put my vote where I wanna.


Are you denying this happened? I mean feel free to attack my conclusion, but you can't attack my premise, that's just dumb.

Also, I don't care what you think about "how players normally are". I'm not going to let people get away with doing stuff on "meta".

No. It happened. You're trying to skew my purpose behind it in a scummy light. Do you deny that you've had scumreads on Oats before for lack of activity.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 22:02 GMT
#292
On February 09 2014 06:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 06:56 geript wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:51 Risen wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:48 geript wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:40 Palmar wrote:
Well the last one is that he claims to have played strong enough towngame to be considered obvious town, decided to ignore Risen's inquiry about an explanation. I think it should be fairly obvious to himself he does not look like town to everyone in the game.

There are several other things that stand out. He opened the game by going after two players unlikely to defend themselves at that point in the game. The Oats asked him about his intentios with the vote which is a perfectly reasonable question but that prompted geript to call the question stupid and countervote Oats, which is clearly not very productive. I mean maybe he's just decided to be a dick which would actually fit what I think of him in general, but it's not helping us win the game and if he continues to play like this I'd frankly simply be ok with lynching him no matter his alignment just so I don't have to deal with him.

But there's also the option that he's being a dick because it's easier than playing normally when you're scum... so..

No this is blatantly false and Palmar's fucking scum for trying to push me like this. Everyone who's ever played with me should know like the simplest way to read me is by filter length. Marv explained it in LoL. It's been true every time. I fucking struggle like hell to post as scum. Palmar even fucking knows this; he played LXI or whatever one I was confrimed town in and my activity was shit for most of the game. Not only this, but Palmar is trying to skew my actions on Oats. Oats is generally pretty easy to read based on how much of a dick he's being in combination with his activity. As town, Oats is far more willing to get into shitfests at any moment and is far more active than he is as scum. Just like in LoL he wasn't a dick early, despite being given the option to get into a shitfest he's just avoided it. So yah, PALMAR IS SCUMB!!!!!!!!!

Palmar is scum with Oats and is using his name to protect him just like Rayn does.

Might listen to you if you didn't include things like this in your posting. Why are you lying about what Palmar is doing?

I don't know what Palmar is doing exactly. But he's completely and intentionally misconstruing my actions against Oats. Hell, Palmar IIRC has had scumreads on oats before due to lack of activity. The fact that he's painting my actions on Oats so scummy and not even looking at Oats is scummy as fuck. He's chainsawing onto me and using his "name" to put pressure. How isn't that exactly what I posted and what he did? Second, how do you even know what Palmar is doing? That either means that you know that Palmar is town because you're scum or you're both scum together. Explain.


1. Where did I say I'm not looking at Oats?
2. I even said that I assumed the rest of town is better than me by now, so how am I "using my name"
3. He knows what I'm doing because he has read my posts

1. You're trying to push me based on complete bullshit instead of Oats. That warrants protecting him.
2. Despite what you say, we all know that you think you're the best at this game ever or some other hsit.
3. Why answer for him? Do you want to protect him too?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 22:04 GMT
#293
On February 09 2014 07:01 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 06:58 geript wrote:
On February 09 2014 06:53 Palmar wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
What are you hoping your vote will achieve geript? No one is gonna lynch va just because of that.

Its not useful to discuss the nomination mechanic now so dont


On February 08 2014 12:54 geript wrote:
##unvote
##vote Oats

Stupid question bro. I put my vote where I wanna.


Are you denying this happened? I mean feel free to attack my conclusion, but you can't attack my premise, that's just dumb.

Also, I don't care what you think about "how players normally are". I'm not going to let people get away with doing stuff on "meta".

No. It happened. You're trying to skew my purpose behind it in a scummy light. Do you deny that you've had scumreads on Oats before for lack of activity.


Well my conclusion was that it wasn't productive, as I said in my post. I mean you may think it was but to me what you did was not productive at all. Now we can debate whether or not it's reasonable to make the jump from "unproductive" to "scummy".

So are all scum hunting standards set by Palmar now... Fuck that. You still think you're better than everyone else despite what you said and you can't even deny that shit.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 22:21 GMT
#302
On February 09 2014 07:08 Palmar wrote:
Also, I'm still waiting for you to answer Risen's question about why you should be considered obvious-town. I'm expecting a bit of self-analysis where you point out why certain actions or posts can only be explained by you being town. And don't use meta, I don't give a shit about meta.

How the fuck am I not supposed to use meta. I've literally been intentionally interacting with people to get a read on them. Like the Scooby doo post with Alakaslam. The best way to read him now and always is to determine whether or not he's having fun in the game. Like if he's carefree and having fun then he's town; as scum he gets all tense and freezes up. So my point was to get a series of interactions with him where I could tell the difference. The fact that he replaced out bothers me and I'm not quite sure what to think of it. Then there's the Oats thing which I've already covered. There's the activity thing which you seem content to ignore completely despite the fact that it's true. Hell, I even wanted to understand how VE was intending to approach Cora as I figured it'd help me give a read on him. Like I pick and probe so that I can get reads. I'm literally like the simplest person to read ever. The fact that people can't ever even fucking read me right is so frustrating when i was so fucking stoked to just be able to play a fucking game again.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 09:35 GMT
#455
VE how do you read Vayne?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 09:50 GMT
#458
On February 09 2014 18:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
I explained why I have the read I do on Vayne.

That wasn't the question. The question was what methods do you use to read Vayne?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 10:12 GMT
#462
The reason why I asked was how I've understood that Vayne can be read is if he does nothing then he's probably town and if he's defensive of his reads and spouting about how awesome his reads are, then he's probably town. But if he's super srs and tryhardy, then he's probably scum. Like I feel like the Vayne lynch is a lurker lynch which I both love and hate. Right now, there are more than enough option for a lurker lynch. I'd prefer Oats or Grack for a lurker lynch than Vayne.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 10:13 GMT
#463
##unvote
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 11:35 GMT
#469
On February 09 2014 20:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geript why dat unvote?

Because after rereading I don't think palmar is a good lynch. Like he's being a real jerk, but I think there's an honest disconnect in how he's reading me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 11:36 GMT
#473
On February 09 2014 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Where the hell is the post about lurker lynch and who the hell was the guy who didn't include Holyflare.

2 posts above, isn't holy in modkill zone?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 12:16 GMT
#502
Marv this is going to sound like an odd question, but do you think Cora was townreading me early on?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 12:21 GMT
#505
On February 09 2014 21:18 marvellosity wrote:
I would assume so, purely for how he went after Palmar

That was my read. I don't think Cora's a good lynch then because he reacted essentially the same as I did. I'm gonna look at oats, grack and holy again then.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 12:28 GMT
#511
On February 09 2014 21:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 21:21 geript wrote:
On February 09 2014 21:18 marvellosity wrote:
I would assume so, purely for how he went after Palmar

That was my read. I don't think Cora's a good lynch then because he reacted essentially the same as I did. I'm gonna look at oats, grack and holy again then.

If you are town and Palmar is town what would mafia!Corazon do?

I don't know, but I see him as a reactive type player. So even if the thought process is bad, it's still telling.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 12:53 GMT
#512
LXIV Town
SMB Town

Titanic II Scum
LXIII Scum

For thought later on. I need to head to bed. I'll be back an hour or two before deadline but won't be available for any late shennannies. Right now I'd prefer to lynch Grak over Oats, but I need to think about it more.

Note to self, look at Wave, Koshi and Rayn tonight.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 21:18 GMT
#697
On February 10 2014 06:17 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 06:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm here. Yamato saying he'd lynch me is silly, he such a troll. Palmar too do you believe those guys? Clownin fo srs.


Dazzle me with your wisdom honey.

Well here's some wisdom... We should be lynching Grack
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 21:25 GMT
#703
Palmar is there a reason you're specifically ignoring a Grack lynch?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 21:26 GMT
#704
VE take a look at Grack too. I haz wisdom to share.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 09 2014 21:45 GMT
#710
##vote Grackaroni
First off, we can all agree that Grack's been useless this game. Unfortunately, this isn't alignment indicative of him though. There are some good reasons for him to be scum.
+ Show Spoiler [filters] +
On February 09 2014 21:53 geript wrote:
LXIV Town
SMB Town

Titanic II Scum
LXIII Scum


1.He's objectively weird but no one has been interested in discussing him. Like he's gotten a complete free pass.
2. The Cora lynch has too much steam. There are way too many people ok with lynching Cora right now for it to end up being a good lynch. On top of that, Cora reacted to Palmar exactly how I had which should be a good litmus test.
3. Grack has bounced around to 3 different people with completely shitty reasons every time.
4. We get to avoid super awkward situations like happened in LXIV.
5. Grack has more swagger as town than he has as scum. Hell he's voted for himself both times as town (once was for mayor). He's also far more negative as scum than he is as town. It's weird to try and describe, but I'm not seeing any sense of confidence coming out of Grack. Most of his statements this game have been qualified: "I do think it could be" "I might be ok" "But you haven't done anything to try to solve the game?" There's a serious disconnect between these posts and how I read him in his other town games.
6. This is weak, but in his scum games he also uses quotes more than he does as town. It feels like his lack of confidence wants him to pad his filter with extra space.

That's the bullet point. Rayn/VE your thoughts.

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 508
NaDa 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9827
JimRising 826
WinterStarcraft271
ViBE110
Mew2King87
Trikslyr46
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1432
BasetradeTV368
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush459
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 33m
INu's Battles
9h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 33m
Replay Cast
20h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.