• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:07
CEST 13:07
KST 20:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8942 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 19:26 GMT
#1770
kill holyflare after I flip town, basically got exiled from this game because you guys think this is a court of law or something pce
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 20:28 GMT
#1775
it's my word against some one that is terrible at reading me but they will follow you anyways because that is TL mafia.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 21:28 GMT
#1785
nah I contradict myself all the time as either alignment since I don't read over my posts at all I just type stuff. So there is nothing to explain really
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 23:12 GMT
#1813
##vote: Palmar
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 23:39 GMT
#1818
On February 12 2014 08:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 08:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote: Palmar


Hallo

Respond pls


I like yu the most so im helping you die the most
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 12 2014 00:18 GMT
#1836
what was the question? stopped reading the thread after there was 200 posts about me being scum and nothing else.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 12 2014 00:21 GMT
#1843
On February 12 2014 09:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 09:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
what was the question? stopped reading the thread after there was 200 posts about me being scum and nothing else.


You said you contradicted yourself often.

So I wanted you to clarify, which of the two stances is your actual thoughts, or was your actual thoughts at the time.


both were my real thoughts at the time or else I wouldnt have posted it

The only way this nomination makes sense is if they plan to win a perfect game because options will tend to thin out fairly quickly. They will just haev to keep adding 1 person to the "nomination lynch" and we will slowly clamp them.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 12 2014 00:22 GMT
#1846
On February 12 2014 09:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geez this is gonna be a guessing game because noone gives any reasons for their scumreads and only defends themselves or says nothing at all.


honestly it was just a mistake for me to join this setup. There is literally nothing I can analyze well in this setup with no PRs and no real lynches. Live and learn.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 12 2014 00:23 GMT
#1850
On February 12 2014 09:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 09:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 12 2014 09:18 Palmar wrote:
On February 12 2014 09:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
what was the question? stopped reading the thread after there was 200 posts about me being scum and nothing else.


You said you contradicted yourself often.

So I wanted you to clarify, which of the two stances is your actual thoughts, or was your actual thoughts at the time.


both were my real thoughts at the time or else I wouldnt have posted it

The only way this nomination makes sense is if they plan to win a perfect game because options will tend to thin out fairly quickly. They will just haev to keep adding 1 person to the "nomination lynch" and we will slowly clamp them.


No you seemed convinced there was one mafia in the three of us, in which case we're basically fucked. Does that no longer apply? Now you seem to be implying that the two survivors of this lynch will be town, which contradicts your earlier statement that this was a 1-scum nomination.


Because both options are asinine so I keep flip flopping.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 12 2014 00:26 GMT
#1854
After today I would say no. which means scum is going for a perfect game, but that incredibly stupid. so make up of it what you will. I can't make up my mind because both options are terribly bad.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 12 2014 00:28 GMT
#1858
holyflare is mafia 100% that will be my best contribution to this game.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 12 2014 01:05 GMT
#1884
at least my lynch will be quick and painless
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 12 2014 18:19 GMT
#2102
The notion that I am playing against wincon is hilarious; I've given some reasons why it is foolish to think I am mafia but what ya gonna do. The majority of the activity happens while I'm asleep and waking up to 500 posts of "VA is mafia" everyday and nothing else pretty much makes me lose interest, since I am not mafia and the entire thread is going to be worthless once I flip town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 12 2014 18:23 GMT
#2103
holyflare, oats, (geript, VE), ???

is where im at right now

##vote: Holyflare
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 12 2014 18:34 GMT
#2109
There aren't any reasons for lynching me either, guess we're on even ground then. Unless this is a court of law and I've contradicted myself into a guilty verdict? Maybe it is.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 12 2014 18:38 GMT
#2112
On February 13 2014 03:35 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 03:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
There aren't any reasons for lynching me either, guess we're on even ground then. Unless this is a court of law and I've contradicted myself into a guilty verdict? Maybe it is.

VA is arguing that his scumplay isn't bad.


Not really, just saying that the reasons for voting me are playing against wincon if we want to talk stupid.

and idk what im supposed to tell you about WoS, but he thinks im town so good enough for me right now.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 12 2014 18:39 GMT
#2115
On February 13 2014 03:38 marvellosity wrote:
so you can't explain why Holyflare is mafia, that's right?


Not in a way anyone here would understand no. I'm not good at writing cases and do most of my scumhunting just looking through filters and then piecing together the scumteam for my own benefit.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 12 2014 18:53 GMT
#2119
On February 13 2014 03:40 marvellosity wrote:
so explain from your perspective then. you must have read things to make you think so.


lend me a hand theory, code 394, Town superlatives, and false equivalencies.

On February 10 2014 09:20 Holyflare wrote:
I am almost positive he will flip mafia.



On February 11 2014 01:57 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 01:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare when you get back could you explain what exactly is that you find scummy in those posts/stances from people you quoted right before and after the deadline.


Would rather do it after nominations tbh which is probably around the time I'll be back. Got 2 scum i think though.


On February 11 2014 06:30 Holyflare wrote:
I just want to know the nominations.... -.- Feel like this dawn thing is kinda pointless as the optimal play is to NOT mention who you think is town like everyone (including rayn who said he agreed with this) has been doing.

Also, wave, wtf are you doing? You just went through gracks filter and pointed out everything I had already brought to light to then reach.... no conclusion, yet, that was the thing you criticised/questioned me for?

Also your post which has pre-flip associations in it shouldn't at all after your last 2 games:

(Vengeful Mafia)

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 08:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:36 Cephiro wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:25 LSB wrote:
I am deeply concerned about Cephiro trying to get a townie to offer themselves as a sacrifice to get me shot. I know that I am a townie, so this falls under my "worst case scenario of townie shooting townie" argument.

This is incredibly different from Marv/HF who are both asking people to lynch them so they can pull the trigger themselves. Unless they are bluffing (which applies more to HF than Marv) mafia should never offer themselves as a sacrifice.


1) I have merely pointed out my suspicions on you and referred to you as my preferred lynch target since I was asked of that specific question.

2) If you are scum, there is no reason for scum to shoot you. I am not in need of tempting another townie to get to shoot you, I am just fine doing it myself.

I figure it would be best to talk cooperatively among town who they want to keep around for lategame to ensure the best possibilities of winning. As you might have noticed, I am in no rush to make decisions about who to lynch or who to shoot this cycle, neither was I during last cycle.

This is also a reason why I'm sad that Prome was the one to take the shot, since I would have preferred him to stay alive later in the game, and had an more unsure read take the shot.

@Wave: It's suboptimal play. Why guess if we can have facts? Certainly it might not even become a deciding factor of any sorts, but why take the risk? Why not go for the guaranteed information?

Disagree.
We have direct control over a lynch, not who gets shot. The shooters can technically do whatever they want despite what they may say, and they may or may not mean they're scum. If we lynch two people who then shoot town, and then game doesn't end either way, then we know one of them was scum---the only thing that the 'guaranteed' information matters is for association cases, which I have very little faith in lately.


(Shadow Mafia)
Show nested quote +
I've kidna forgotten about Toad so I dunno where I am on that. Thinking of it now I figure much of our downfall this game has been association so I don't think I want to start looking into waht pairs make sense and what don't.

We REALLY should be lynching on merits alone, and then once we have a flip we can start attempting to associate (but even then I'd lean towards solo analysis).


So why did you start out the game with pre-flip associations in your mind when you know that it hasn't been working out for you and even said you don't want to do it in previous 2 games?


On February 11 2014 08:50 Holyflare wrote:
nominations in 40 minutes right?


After writing a case on cora based on faulty meta

On February 11 2014 11:54 Holyflare wrote:
Grack what games have you rolled scum in?



who he has been pressuring most of the game


has been absent for the day I am getting lynched because he has no reason to do anything.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 12 2014 21:27 GMT
#2164
On February 13 2014 06:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 05:44 marvellosity wrote:
meh. I could lynch not-VA I guess. Maybe one of Holy/Keirathi.

I'd like Palmar to come say things, I'm kinda busy this evening.


I share exactly the same thoughts.

I remember thinking when Keirathi joined the game that his initial case was very much not believable, it just felt like a forced entry and I had a rough time believing he had read the entire game, and came way with such a strong opinion on someone.

I still don't mind killing VA, his effort level seems to be way too little for someone that doesn't like being mislynched (according to someone in the thread).

Holyflare hasn't done jack shit in this game and is probably mafia.

I don't care. I could switch


that is a fake heuristic people have made up lol, I rarely get lynched but honestly it isn't that big of a deal.

of all the games I have played I have been lynched as town once and mafia zero.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 12 2014 21:28 GMT
#2166
actually i take that back, i was on pace to be lynched in ## so I conceded so ill count that as a lynch. although I was on a smurf.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
SpeCial 80
ProTech46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15597
firebathero 2332
Bisu 1007
Hyuk 656
Horang2 501
Larva 313
BeSt 258
Light 211
Mini 203
EffOrt 148
[ Show more ]
Soma 130
Rush 101
Leta 89
Barracks 78
ZerO 68
Mong 61
Pusan 54
Killer 49
ToSsGirL 42
Sharp 39
Shinee 36
Yoon 35
Snow 33
Aegong 31
Mind 29
NaDa 27
Sexy 26
sorry 21
Bale 20
Hm[arnc] 19
zelot 18
Sacsri 16
Noble 15
JulyZerg 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sea.KH 11
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 285
Fuzer 171
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss876
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1141
Khaldor1115
Other Games
gofns27667
singsing1935
olofmeister1145
B2W.Neo244
Mew2King84
Livibee65
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH121
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 53m
OSC
10h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 53m
Online Event
23h 53m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.