• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8551 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 09:40 GMT
#178
Was my post unclear? There's literally no good way to tell Slam's alignment early on. He's established that he will play incoherently as both alignments. Voting analysis is the best way to tell his intentions.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 09:41 GMT
#179
On February 08 2014 17:04 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 16:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Geript what do you think of yamato?

I read him right pretty early on in Sicilian I think it was; DrH didn't agree with me at first (I was shadowing). Other than inactivity nothing jumps out at me either way. What do you think of Cora?

Also, this is ass. Inactivity? Lawl.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 09:56 GMT
#182
On February 08 2014 18:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 18:40 yamato77 wrote:
Was my post unclear? There's literally no good way to tell Slam's alignment early on. He's established that he will play incoherently as both alignments. Voting analysis is the best way to tell his intentions.

I think voting analysis is going to be especially helpful in this setup in general. Plus I filtered you and looked for Alak instead of Slam. -.-

Okay, you made me feels better for now. But to clarify, you would categorize everything Slam has done so far as trolling and non-alignment indicative?

He said "this is going to be me this game" or something like that. It's "categorically indecipherable" Slam. Not "posts are in plain English" Slam.

His Cora vote was trolling, and the rest of it is incomprehensible Spamaslam.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 10:01 GMT
#184
RE: Cora

Didn't care for this bit:

On February 08 2014 12:25 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 11:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there is no "hook" for Alak to have to "get off" since he hasn't even been give a few hours. I think it is null for now Cora. It doesn't even feel scummy to you or you wouldn't be asking, you would be telling us.

Alright, I will give it a break. I just thought the conversation about Geript was going nowhere, so I wanted to throw it out there.

@Oats: 4 people in this game are scum. When I figure out who is scum, I'll let you know babycakes


Shoots down Oats for Oats' dumb "who is scum?" question, then

On February 08 2014 16:22 Corazon wrote:
Geript, when do you plan on actually trying to find scum? Just curious.


Turns around and does the same stupid thing.

I, unlike you, give him no townie points for the Slam questions because it was a silly thing to ask anyway.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 10:03 GMT
#186
On February 08 2014 19:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yamato, you were really good in the last nomination game if i remember correctly.
I would say discussing townreads (or giving out townreads in general in a scale people usually do) helps mafia in the nomination phase, as they can more likely tell who would people vote for over who. Agreed?

I said this last game and got yelled at for it, but yeah, I agree. Town should be quiet during the dawn about ANY reads, really.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 10:12 GMT
#189
On February 08 2014 19:10 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 19:03 yamato77 wrote:
On February 08 2014 19:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yamato, you were really good in the last nomination game if i remember correctly.
I would say discussing townreads (or giving out townreads in general in a scale people usually do) helps mafia in the nomination phase, as they can more likely tell who would people vote for over who. Agreed?

I said this last game and got yelled at for it, but yeah, I agree. Town should be quiet during the dawn about ANY reads, really.

Fuck no. That's the question he's referring to. I remember this specifically from the podcast; I think you and Mocsta were all for it. It's dumb. That's another 24 hours we have to scumhunt and the nomination day is short. Fuck that plan and you're scummy for supporting it.

No, it's smart play. There's no reason to let scum have any more information about your reads after the flip. Nomination days are literally the least useful days for scumhunting anyway.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 10:21 GMT
#192
On February 08 2014 19:15 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 19:12 yamato77 wrote:
On February 08 2014 19:10 geript wrote:
On February 08 2014 19:03 yamato77 wrote:
On February 08 2014 19:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yamato, you were really good in the last nomination game if i remember correctly.
I would say discussing townreads (or giving out townreads in general in a scale people usually do) helps mafia in the nomination phase, as they can more likely tell who would people vote for over who. Agreed?

I said this last game and got yelled at for it, but yeah, I agree. Town should be quiet during the dawn about ANY reads, really.

Fuck no. That's the question he's referring to. I remember this specifically from the podcast; I think you and Mocsta were all for it. It's dumb. That's another 24 hours we have to scumhunt and the nomination day is short. Fuck that plan and you're scummy for supporting it.

No, it's smart play. There's no reason to let scum have any more information about your reads after the flip. Nomination days are literally the least useful days for scumhunting anyway.

No... the plan was scum favored and scum helped push it. Ask VE.

Whatever dude.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 20:15 GMT
#246
Hi all. Bye all. See you in ten hours or so.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 04:13 GMT
#405
On February 09 2014 07:57 Corazon wrote:
Yeah I really don't feel like defending myself. I'm just gonna wait for Yamato to reply to my message.

Btw, you guys should look into Palmar's vote of Geript. Wouldn't it make a lot of sense for scum to try and rile up Geript for no reason?

I did not equate your behavior with geript's, I equated it with Lats', and called you hypocritical for your response to Oats. It's that simple.

If anyone else has anything they want brought to my attention, I'm going to be catching up within a couple hours.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 04:15 GMT
#406
Lats = Oats
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 05:32 GMT
#407
On February 09 2014 02:02 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. So you have not said pretty much anything then. Is there anyone that seems scummy to you atm?

I know this going to sound like a cop-out, but I don't have any scumreads right now. (This thought line only works for me) I know that because I am VT, people attacking me either have to be wrong or scum.

Rayn- I think your attack of me hinges on the interpretation that Geript's play was pro-active rather than shitting up the thread. It's not scummy if you disagree with me.

WoS- He is wrong too, but I feel like it is too much effort for scum to be attacking both me and VE at the same time in the effort of trying to make an association case. He's also trying to get opinions on his opinion, which tells me that he is looking for the right lynch, not the one that gives him a scum read to cling to.

Yamato- This:

Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 19:01 yamato77 wrote:
RE: Cora

Didn't care for this bit:

On February 08 2014 12:25 Corazon wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there is no "hook" for Alak to have to "get off" since he hasn't even been give a few hours. I think it is null for now Cora. It doesn't even feel scummy to you or you wouldn't be asking, you would be telling us.

Alright, I will give it a break. I just thought the conversation about Geript was going nowhere, so I wanted to throw it out there.

@Oats: 4 people in this game are scum. When I figure out who is scum, I'll let you know babycakes


Shoots down Oats for Oats' dumb "who is scum?" question, then

On February 08 2014 16:22 Corazon wrote:
Geript, when do you plan on actually trying to find scum? Just curious.


Turns around and does the same stupid thing.

I, unlike you, give him no townie points for the Slam questions because it was a silly thing to ask anyway.

Is just blatantly wrong. He calls me out without saying that my play has been useless/I'm shitting up the thread. He doesn't want to make these specific statements that I can easily disprove. My post to Geript was basically saying "When are you going to stop shitting up the thread" and he basically stated that I was shitting up the thread too, which is a complete lie.

My behavior ≠ Geript's behavior, and it's pretty bad for Yamato to try and link them together.

That is most of my thoughts on the game. I haven't seen too many egregious posts which also makes me think that we have another huge lurker scum team. But it's just a feeling.

Another thing about this post is, why are you only focusing on the people attacking you? You do realize that the logic "I'm town therefor those attacking me have to be wrong/scum" is incredibly silly. If you're going to continue playing as you have, there's no reason for me to believe you. You're not even necessarily trying to find mafia with this post, you're just arguing that people who call you mafia are wrong. You're not even OMGUSing, you're just playing defensive and trying to survive.

You did this SAME kind of thing in Quiet Game where you basically only argued with people that thought you were mafia. If you're not going to take any initiative and try to find things worth talking about, the simplest explanation I can come up with is that you're mafia hoping to just skate by unnoticed.

Now I'll be reading the thread from the point of when I fell asleep last night in more detail. This was the most notable thing I read before I left for work, but inevitably there is more.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 06:25 GMT
#414
On February 08 2014 19:56 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 19:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yamato has already posted ~10posts less than he did in all GoT game on D1. Not to mention that game had a house election on N0 so there was a shitton more to talk about on D1. He has also posted more than in the whole Sicilian game (which had the posting limit so i don't even get why you bring that game up in the first place) so i would really like you to show me where you are basing this argument.

Looks like I was just misremembering. I only remembered this post:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 12:52 yamato77 wrote:
Does anyone actually have anything useful to say or can I ignore this thread for ~24 hours?

Thinking he popped in and then fucked off. Guess I'm going to have to start taking notes since reading and playing lol doesn't work

Actually you've just shown you're not reading at all, basically. No need to start now!

On February 09 2014 06:48 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 06:40 Palmar wrote:
Well the last one is that he claims to have played strong enough towngame to be considered obvious town, decided to ignore Risen's inquiry about an explanation. I think it should be fairly obvious to himself he does not look like town to everyone in the game.

There are several other things that stand out. He opened the game by going after two players unlikely to defend themselves at that point in the game. The Oats asked him about his intentios with the vote which is a perfectly reasonable question but that prompted geript to call the question stupid and countervote Oats, which is clearly not very productive. I mean maybe he's just decided to be a dick which would actually fit what I think of him in general, but it's not helping us win the game and if he continues to play like this I'd frankly simply be ok with lynching him no matter his alignment just so I don't have to deal with him.

But there's also the option that he's being a dick because it's easier than playing normally when you're scum... so..

No this is blatantly false and Palmar's fucking scum for trying to push me like this. Everyone who's ever played with me should know like the simplest way to read me is by filter length. Marv explained it in LoL. It's been true every time. I fucking struggle like hell to post as scum. Palmar even fucking knows this; he played LXI or whatever one I was confrimed town in and my activity was shit for most of the game. Not only this, but Palmar is trying to skew my actions on Oats. Oats is generally pretty easy to read based on how much of a dick he's being in combination with his activity. As town, Oats is far more willing to get into shitfests at any moment and is far more active than he is as scum. Just like in LoL he wasn't a dick early, despite being given the option to get into a shitfest he's just avoided it. So yah, PALMAR IS SCUMB!!!!!!!!!

Palmar is scum with Oats and is using his name to protect him just like Rayn does.


This is also shit, as is the rest of this interaction from geript's side. Wouldn't mind lynching geript if this is how he's going to paly.

On February 09 2014 06:05 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 06:03 geript wrote:
I'm obv town.

Why?

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 05:59 geript wrote:
On February 09 2014 05:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 09 2014 05:46 geript wrote:
On February 08 2014 21:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Risen totes town though
Feels

I'm here wubbybumpkins... explain this one to me.

Apparently I'm not supposed to have townreads (unless you disagree with Rayn's explanation to me)?
Even then, feels require no explanation. They come from the heart.

I have some stuff for you though, did your frenetic posting earlier on in the game have a specific point to it? And your vote on Oats atm? If you actually think Oats is scum what do you make of his vote on Rayn?


Getting my daily in. Brb. Short reason, at first it was a troll vote, but oats is looking scummy to me now. His gore... Meaningless

This post is decidedly null.

##vote: Corazon

Should throw this in now since plurality.


This makes no sense. Why is it necessary in a plurality lynch to vote so early on, especially given how little Risen seems to be interested in actually talking about this read? Out of nowhere, Risen just goes "Yeah I think Cora is scum" and then waffles about lynching him, yet now just votes him because "plurality". Ooookay...

On February 09 2014 10:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 10:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 09 2014 10:26 marvellosity wrote:
Yes, I'm aware you discussed it with rayn.

As a FYI, in my experience, people who buddy me are disproportionately likely to be town, because it's a risk for mafia to draw their attention to me for any reason. I'm hyper-aware of how people treat me in general because a) ego and b) I'm interactive anyways, so anyone buddying with me is automatically drawing some of my attention.

I don't tend to fall into the "he likes me, he town" trap that some people do.

I can't just take your word on this, you know.

Koshi, I'd like you to explain this post to me.
On February 09 2014 05:18 Koshi wrote:
On February 09 2014 04:18 Risen wrote:
Reasoning?

On February 08 2014 11:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
I'd say the mafia team would not bother chatting with eachother this early, if they have even showed up at all. Can probably put mutually exclusive brackets on geript(wave,yamato)

On February 08 2014 11:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
if im reading this correctly, the first thing that sticks out to me is that mafia only gets one kill chosen solely by them, so I would keep a close eye on who they decide to kill. can't really waste that on WIFOM is a town is dominating.

+
No anger vs geript.


Vayne is a pretty cool guy. Like a nice guy to have in your team as town. Cracking some jokes, saying smart things only he gets, you don't really want to lynch him but kinda want to lynch him cuz he is somewhat useless, stuffz like that.

Seeing nothing of that atm. So I vote for VA.

It's not all meta btw. He is also totes not doing shit this game.


I generally agree with this post. VA is much less lighthearted as mafia, and this game is devoid of image macros and stupid jokes. As town lately, he has actually shown a penchant to try to find mafia, and this game he doesn't seem nearly as interested.

On February 09 2014 14:53 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 14:32 yamato77 wrote:
On February 09 2014 02:02 Corazon wrote:
On February 09 2014 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. So you have not said pretty much anything then. Is there anyone that seems scummy to you atm?

I know this going to sound like a cop-out, but I don't have any scumreads right now. (This thought line only works for me) I know that because I am VT, people attacking me either have to be wrong or scum.

Rayn- I think your attack of me hinges on the interpretation that Geript's play was pro-active rather than shitting up the thread. It's not scummy if you disagree with me.

WoS- He is wrong too, but I feel like it is too much effort for scum to be attacking both me and VE at the same time in the effort of trying to make an association case. He's also trying to get opinions on his opinion, which tells me that he is looking for the right lynch, not the one that gives him a scum read to cling to.

Yamato- This:

On February 08 2014 19:01 yamato77 wrote:
RE: Cora

Didn't care for this bit:

On February 08 2014 12:25 Corazon wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there is no "hook" for Alak to have to "get off" since he hasn't even been give a few hours. I think it is null for now Cora. It doesn't even feel scummy to you or you wouldn't be asking, you would be telling us.

Alright, I will give it a break. I just thought the conversation about Geript was going nowhere, so I wanted to throw it out there.

@Oats: 4 people in this game are scum. When I figure out who is scum, I'll let you know babycakes


Shoots down Oats for Oats' dumb "who is scum?" question, then

On February 08 2014 16:22 Corazon wrote:
Geript, when do you plan on actually trying to find scum? Just curious.


Turns around and does the same stupid thing.

I, unlike you, give him no townie points for the Slam questions because it was a silly thing to ask anyway.

Is just blatantly wrong. He calls me out without saying that my play has been useless/I'm shitting up the thread. He doesn't want to make these specific statements that I can easily disprove. My post to Geript was basically saying "When are you going to stop shitting up the thread" and he basically stated that I was shitting up the thread too, which is a complete lie.

My behavior ≠ Geript's behavior, and it's pretty bad for Yamato to try and link them together.

That is most of my thoughts on the game. I haven't seen too many egregious posts which also makes me think that we have another huge lurker scum team. But it's just a feeling.

Another thing about this post is, why are you only focusing on the people attacking you? You do realize that the logic "I'm town therefor those attacking me have to be wrong/scum" is incredibly silly. If you're going to continue playing as you have, there's no reason for me to believe you. You're not even necessarily trying to find mafia with this post, you're just arguing that people who call you mafia are wrong. You're not even OMGUSing, you're just playing defensive and trying to survive.

You did this SAME kind of thing in Quiet Game where you basically only argued with people that thought you were mafia. If you're not going to take any initiative and try to find things worth talking about, the simplest explanation I can come up with is that you're mafia hoping to just skate by unnoticed.

Now I'll be reading the thread from the point of when I fell asleep last night in more detail. This was the most notable thing I read before I left for work, but inevitably there is more.

Sorry for only talking about what I could talk about at that point in time. I even said there wasn't much I wanted to comment on.

After that, I've talked about Koshi and Palmar so now you are just lying. GJ Yamato


First of all, my post was about the post that I quoted, NOT anything else, so you are again misinterpreting what I've said.

Second of all, let's look at what you've said about Koshi and Palmar.

On February 09 2014 10:58 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 10:47 marvellosity wrote:
Maybe if Palmar does non-geript or better-geript things and rayn tells me where to look, we can get a good lynch.

We could always lynch Palmar for going after Geript, because attacking Geript is a pretty easy thing to do as scum.


This heavily implies you think geript is town. What makes you think that? What makes you think that Palmar is MAFIA for attacking geript for being terrible, even IF geript is town? This is a shallow read.

On February 09 2014 11:18 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 11:13 Koshi wrote:
But look at this playerlist. Why go after the Koshi. And tbh Alakaslam really was pretty town. All spammy and funzies. No restriction. No fear. It was cool.

Ok, now I have a problem with you shouting out "look how townie my slot is!"
Any better reasons for voting out VA?


This is the only thing you've said about Koshi. How is this a read?

Cora, I fail to understand what you're trying to accomplish this game. As town, you try to scumhunt. This stuff does not satisfy that qualification.

On February 09 2014 14:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
I would lynch cora and rayn right now. Marv getting into stupid shitfests probably means he is town.

How come nobody thinks im scum???


Oats, I agree about cora, but what exactly is Rayn doing that makes him mafia? I rather like that he and I generally seem to be on the same page.

Also, Marv can get into shitfests as mafia. I withhold judging him until he actually decides to play the game. As of right now, he seems content letting others do the work for him, which tells me nothing about his alignment.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 06:30 GMT
#415
On February 09 2014 15:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yamato do you think Cora is scum or not? You're harping on shit that has already been brought up:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 04:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 09 2014 01:47 Corazon wrote:
On February 09 2014 01:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What in your opinion was the discussion about geript you talked about and why did you not continue it by asking people about it if you thought that was important?

Geript's vote for VA and the discussion that followed.

When did I say I thought that discussion was important? I just said that I didn't comment on it because I thought it was Geript being Geript.

What exactly are you referring to do when you say 'geript being geript?'
I don't know I'd go so far as to say he was 'shitting up the thread,' but it was him I was referring to when I said his early efforts seemed 'forced,' not you.

Cora, I have a problem. See, you share ideas that I somewhat agree with in that I believe something is 'up' with geript, and this
On February 09 2014 04:18 Risen wrote:
Reasoning?

though, I suppose and obvious question isn't exactly alignment indicative when we're both thinking it, (btw Koshi I am VERY interested in this particular question)

but this post.
I hate it.
On February 09 2014 02:02 Corazon wrote:
On February 09 2014 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. So you have not said pretty much anything then. Is there anyone that seems scummy to you atm?

I know this going to sound like a cop-out, but I don't have any scumreads right now. (This thought line only works for me) I know that because I am VT, people attacking me either have to be wrong or scum.

Rayn- I think your attack of me hinges on the interpretation that Geript's play was pro-active rather than shitting up the thread. It's not scummy if you disagree with me.

WoS- He is wrong too, but I feel like it is too much effort for scum to be attacking both me and VE at the same time in the effort of trying to make an association case. He's also trying to get opinions on his opinion, which tells me that he is looking for the right lynch, not the one that gives him a scum read to cling to.

Yamato- This:

On February 08 2014 19:01 yamato77 wrote:
RE: Cora

Didn't care for this bit:

On February 08 2014 12:25 Corazon wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there is no "hook" for Alak to have to "get off" since he hasn't even been give a few hours. I think it is null for now Cora. It doesn't even feel scummy to you or you wouldn't be asking, you would be telling us.

Alright, I will give it a break. I just thought the conversation about Geript was going nowhere, so I wanted to throw it out there.

@Oats: 4 people in this game are scum. When I figure out who is scum, I'll let you know babycakes


Shoots down Oats for Oats' dumb "who is scum?" question, then

On February 08 2014 16:22 Corazon wrote:
Geript, when do you plan on actually trying to find scum? Just curious.


Turns around and does the same stupid thing.

I, unlike you, give him no townie points for the Slam questions because it was a silly thing to ask anyway.

Is just blatantly wrong. He calls me out without saying that my play has been useless/I'm shitting up the thread. He doesn't want to make these specific statements that I can easily disprove. My post to Geript was basically saying "When are you going to stop shitting up the thread" and he basically stated that I was shitting up the thread too, which is a complete lie.

My behavior ≠ Geript's behavior, and it's pretty bad for Yamato to try and link them together.

That is most of my thoughts on the game. I haven't seen too many egregious posts which also makes me think that we have another huge lurker scum team. But it's just a feeling.

On one hand it seems like the kind of stuff I'd say as town, (ie drawing attention to yourself by saying having no scum-reads might be a cop-out, being all apologetic) but then why does this only apply to you? Cora what is your D1 play normally like?
But the it looks like you're drawing distinctions where you feel like drawing them. Like it looks like you're afraid of Rayn (or maybe me lol) and throwing suspicion at yamato when Rayn literally said it was yamato's post that made him think you were scummy in the first place!

Also you're saying the scumteam is hugely lurky IS a cop-out. Do you think everyone who has posted so far is town? Is yamato scum for saying what he did?




Or alternatively have a look at what I wrote about Koshi. Marv is the only person aside from Koshi himself who has bothered to talk to me about it.

Also I just realized, we haven't heard from Holyflare and VE STILL hasn't answered my damn questions.
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 07:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Meh, I'm okay with geript for now. *shrug*

Wave if you want to elaborate on your feels a little bit I might be down with lynching Koshi.

This was the last I heard from him, I made my post and he hasn't responded to that OR the specific questions I asked him.


Fuck this I probably should just assume marv is town every game and just lick his asshole because he's often the only one that bothers to read anything I write.

Cora specifically said, "I am waiting for Yamato to respond to me". Kinda have to harp on that shit, bro.

I'm on Koshi's side in the VA-Koshi dynamic. VA looks more like mafia than Koshi does.

I don't understand the VE thing at all. Why is him being afk reason to vote him?

Not thrilling, Wave.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 06:33 GMT
#417
On February 09 2014 15:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nah marv plays cleaner as scum. I probalt need tp read rayn again but I didnt feel like he was.foimg anything

What about Desert? He got into an argument early with me there and he was mafia. It's not an exclusively townMarv thing to do.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 08:53 GMT
#441
On February 09 2014 17:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
I wasn't liking yamatos repeated "bored nothing happening will come back if ur lucky" crape earlier but that could totally come from town yamato and he has said some stuff that was okayish. He really isn't giving me much to work with, and his argument with Cora is making my asa twitch. What do you think?

What do you actually think about Cora, VE?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 09:06 GMT
#446
On February 09 2014 18:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh okay I'll read it. You make me sad yamato.

</3

If you're going to comment on my alignment, I'd prefer you actually read what I post.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 09:10 GMT
#449
On February 09 2014 18:09 Risen wrote:
I read it I just can't remember what it was

Nothing new, you haven't had a reason for calling someone mafia the whole game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 09:16 GMT
#451
On February 09 2014 18:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Meeeehhhh...it's not really any different from what I expect from twonCora so far yamato. Like...you even said it, his only opinions are of people attacking him. He found you all so he's clearly reading the thread right?

So he doesn't read as scum? That's a non-sequitur.

What I said was, this is similar to how he was playing in Quiet Game, which is true.

Also, his reads are pathetically shallow and he doesn't seem very interested in furthering them, either. When asked, he basically just said, "Yeah, I think he (Palmar) is scum but I'm not going to do anything until he comes back."

Weeeeeeeak. No one but Palmar has been strongly pushing any of their reads and I'm tired of letting these low-effort players play like this.

I mean, this town is like, drowning in nonchalance. Where's the impetus?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 09:19 GMT
#452
I mean, Wave's doing stuff, but he's changed his mind like five times in the past hour and his posting is all over the place. I can't really take him seriously.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 09 2014 09:50 GMT
#457
I could lynch Vayne just fine, but I would prefer it if everyone didn't just sit idly by and let most of the thread do basically nothing.

Defaulting to lynching Vayne would be a fine thing to do at the end of D1, but it would be much better if we put pressure on other players first.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 711
ComeBackTV 489
SteadfastSC399
TaKeTV 287
Rex113
IndyStarCraft 82
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 399
ProTech122
Rex 113
IndyStarCraft 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44454
Bisu 2539
Horang2 1350
Shuttle 896
EffOrt 765
Hyuk 621
BeSt 584
Soma 541
Light 418
Mini 403
[ Show more ]
Larva 339
Rush 225
ZerO 222
Mong 86
Leta 84
Snow 69
Sea.KH 55
Pusan 51
ToSsGirL 49
Mind 44
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Aegong 27
Yoon 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 19
Noble 12
Trap 9
Rock 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6822
Counter-Strike
Fnx 793
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1523
Khaldor1027
Lowko460
Other Games
singsing2028
hiko1571
olofmeister1518
Beastyqt466
B2W.Neo417
Livibee194
XaKoH 186
Hui .155
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King75
djWHEAT68
QueenE32
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2712
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 13m
Online Event
21h 13m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.