• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:12
CEST 15:12
KST 22:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9069 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 09 2014 21:04 GMT
#689
there is no reason yamato, but obvious im not going to lynch myself. as people have said already if you choose to lynch me as town day 1 you really put it on a coinflip as I usually never do anything day 1
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 09 2014 22:54 GMT
#765
##unvote

##vote: oatsmaster

shenanigans
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 09 2014 23:52 GMT
#792
switch to grack? eh nah I don't see that yet. oats is a hail mary and I think he is due for a scum game and this looks like it so far. also not a bad lynch on it's own merit given what I've stated (it's pretty much like lynching me except not lynching me)
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 09 2014 23:58 GMT
#795
On February 10 2014 08:53 marvellosity wrote:
How does it look like an Oats scumgame, VA?


it doesn't but the bait was set
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 10 2014 00:36 GMT
#837
his fuck you at endgame comments made me change my mind since he did that in titanic II as well
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 10 2014 01:19 GMT
#861
after day 1 it is likely to be a 3 town nomination
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 01:19 GMT
#1245
at least these nominations clear me of being scum, I would never allow them
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 01:20 GMT
#1247
so who in this game openly townread all 3 of those before I try and go find it myself
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 01:27 GMT
#1252
holyflare is mafia, signing that as my first arrow
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 01:39 GMT
#1258
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 01:47 GMT
#1272
Wave that is an impossible question to answer because it leads the defense to a tense that cannot be properly stated in the English language. I think I would have to 360 on my palmar read and say he is the one im most town on, then marv.

so by PoE rayn would be the scummiest but he isn't really that scummy.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 01:53 GMT
#1280
On February 11 2014 10:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful

:/

Dat feels when your strongest scumread says something you agree with. Ugh.

Which 3 players would you expect to be nominated if you thought it would be an all-town lynch?


something sloppier. like marv/grack/wave

now that would be a good nomination and be something i would do. this nomination is garbage and I would never do that if im mafia pretty much clears me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 01:54 GMT
#1282
in my scenario, grack most likely gets lynched 100% as town but yuo can't fully trust the other 2.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 01:55 GMT
#1283
On February 11 2014 10:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:51 marvellosity wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful

:/

Dat feels when your strongest scumread says something you agree with. Ugh.

Which 3 players would you expect to be nominated if you thought it would be an all-town lynch?


something sloppier. like marv/grack/wave

now that would be a good nomination and be something i would do. this nomination is garbage and I would never do that if im mafia pretty much clears me.

I wasn't asking you. Why is this nomination garbage btw?


obvious, boring, gets rid of a good player
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 01:57 GMT
#1287
On February 11 2014 10:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:54 marvellosity wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:51 marvellosity wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful

:/

Dat feels when your strongest scumread says something you agree with. Ugh.

Which 3 players would you expect to be nominated if you thought it would be an all-town lynch?


something sloppier. like marv/grack/wave

now that would be a good nomination and be something i would do. this nomination is garbage and I would never do that if im mafia pretty much clears me.

I wasn't asking you. Why is this nomination garbage btw?


obvious, boring, gets rid of a good player

Your attitude very much implies that you think the nominees are all town.

The nomination is only garbage if it is indeed "obvious, boring, gets rid of a good player"

The nominations are clearly not obvious and boring if one of the players is mafia.

Bad Vayne.


alright so im town glad we cleared that up
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 02:02 GMT
#1293
that is a weird line of logic but alright, you are pretty much ignoring every game we have played together at any rate.

Anyways I found one scum in holyflare and ill find some more later.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 02:08 GMT
#1303
On February 11 2014 11:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:56 marvellosity wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:54 marvellosity wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:51 marvellosity wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful

:/

Dat feels when your strongest scumread says something you agree with. Ugh.

Which 3 players would you expect to be nominated if you thought it would be an all-town lynch?


something sloppier. like marv/grack/wave

now that would be a good nomination and be something i would do. this nomination is garbage and I would never do that if im mafia pretty much clears me.

I wasn't asking you. Why is this nomination garbage btw?


obvious, boring, gets rid of a good player

Your attitude very much implies that you think the nominees are all town.

The nomination is only garbage if it is indeed "obvious, boring, gets rid of a good player"

The nominations are clearly not obvious and boring if one of the players is mafia.

Bad Vayne.


alright so im town glad we cleared that up

And right as I write about how I think VA is town he does this.
It's not the 'scumslip' that gives me pause, it's this post.
VA knows what people (or at the very least what I) think of him---'if VA looks scummy he town, if he looks towny he scum.'

He KNOWS this very well and there have been scumgames where he announces he's playing to his known meta to throw people off (as well as always talking about how much he changes his meta though for the most part he keeps it pretty much the same).

If anything the blatant meta references loses VA townpoints from me.


that is the irrelevant part as I can always BS what I am saying. However, concrete mod proof cannot be bs'ed. The nominations are proof I am not mafia and here have another self-reference

les mafia as well as pretty much every scum game ive played ever should let you know that i am not mafia unless marv or some one is controlling my team and that makes zero sense as pretty much every strong player is pushing my lynch. so either im getting bussed or im not mafia.

Sound Logic Inc.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 02:11 GMT
#1309
On February 11 2014 11:09 marvellosity wrote:
Palmar says you're town, so that's not true either VA.


So then you would be implying that you think palmar is scum and then there would be scum in this nomination and we are back to square one. this is a game that doesn't find mafia, as im sure you are well aware.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 02:12 GMT
#1312
On February 11 2014 11:11 marvellosity wrote:
I'm not implying anything, I've outlined why your contradiction makes you mafia and there's nothing you can say to get out of it, frankly.


this is not a court of law

oh hey im out of it
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 19:20 GMT
#1768
i reclaim the unreadable belt after this game, unless anyone thinks im town.

and marv continues his streak of never being able to read me
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC175
EnkiAlexander 10
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 175
ProTech152
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51186
Bisu 2365
Horang2 1407
Hyuk 590
BeSt 514
EffOrt 467
Mini 421
Shuttle 409
Light 350
Soma 331
[ Show more ]
Larva 303
ZerO 197
Rush 169
Mong 93
Leta 79
Snow 64
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 31
Aegong 29
Yoon 27
JYJ 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4808
XaKoH 390
Counter-Strike
Fnx 759
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1431
Khaldor1190
Lowko430
Other Games
gofns36753
singsing2086
olofmeister1078
B2W.Neo445
hiko366
Livibee195
Beastyqt167
Liquid`VortiX96
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS38
ZerO(Twitch)15
djWHEAT14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 365
ComeBackTV 198
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis637
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 48m
Online Event
21h 48m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.