• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9008 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 00:36 GMT
#3350
On February 19 2014 09:35 marvellosity wrote:
oh god.

fuck being distracted on that day 2 lynch when i was contemplating being off VA on to one of two mafia.

Lame D:

You stole my glory Marv.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 00:48 GMT
#3372
Honestly you guys can bitch all you want about me not explaining read, but Yamato has the easiest meta of any player on TL and HF essentially scum claimed by full-on trying to kill me for possibly trying to get rid of somebody scum reading me during the all town lynch when he flat out stated that he was voting somebody based on how people would read him.

I strongly believe that a competent town could have gotten either one of those lynches. WoS is a lot trickier and you just have to know HF well enough to not write him off as town because he posts a lot and pretends to be angry.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 00:50 GMT
#3376
On February 19 2014 09:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:47 marvellosity wrote:
the things that made you scum just aren't present in your towngames. Quite often you say weird things or things i disagree with when you're town... here it was different.

btw i'm only talking about the stuff when i was alive, i didn't follow enough after to know what you did then.

Well I look forward to next time then.

Also yeah...this game was so damn frustrating at times...I think there may have been a little scum bias involved but I still have no fucking clue why you guys said Koshi/Grack are town. Just so many reads, so little analysis all game.

Because the people who appear the most useful are not always the people most likely to be town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 00:59 GMT
#3395
Actually all reads aside the biggest disappointment to me was town's failure to consolidate the last day. Even if everything I said was wrong and Palmar had the game solved we would have lost because townies had their votes split between 3 different people.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 01:00 GMT
#3397
I think HF may have earned the belt for the effort over WoS. I do agree WoS was the stealthiest scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 01:01 GMT
#3400
On February 19 2014 09:59 Palmar wrote:
I also wish you'd have let me kill you VE, having an overzealous lynch HF grack in lylo would've been fun.

No I would have tried to push you over to Yamato considering your lynch choices. Probably shouldn't have lynched myself out of the game. I was pushing harder against HF just because he kept drawing my attention to him with his posts. I would have been fine with a Yamato lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 01:03 GMT
#3407
On February 19 2014 10:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
I gave my 100% guarantee, 3/3 for now. I need a seal for that

lol me too. wait.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 01:04 GMT
#3409
On February 13 2014 02:33 Grackaroni wrote:
Well I think we should lynch HF and if he flips town you can lynch me. And the last 2 times I have used that phrase the person I accused was mafia.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 01:05 GMT
#3411
And I didn't use that for Koshi in SMB because that was before I got lynched every game and I didn't want to get lynched.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 01:11 GMT
#3420
And I don't actually blame Marv for choosing Vayne. That "such a boring lynch - I'm definitely not on that scum team" "definitely a mafia in this group" was really strange.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 01:17 GMT
#3425
Vayne plays a lot Palmar lol. He understands how to go about defending himself; he just didn't feel like trying to save himself in this particular instance.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 01:26 GMT
#3429
On February 19 2014 10:24 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:45 yamato77 wrote:
I wouldn't have posted more as town.

bs

Just don't bother - he can do no wrong and his is ALWAYS the right play.

I don't understand this aggression towards me.

He's angry.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 01:27 GMT
#3431
I think it was the HF betrayal
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 01:29 GMT
#3435
On February 19 2014 10:26 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 10:08 Palmar wrote:
I am btw requesting a ban on Cora for what could possibly be taken as an indication he doesn't think I'm town in his post-death post. The "Fuck you Palmar" following the gg gl town, can possibly be taken to mean that he thinks I'm not part of this town he's wishing good luck, and that is trying to influence the game post-death


Wasn't cora town? How would he know if you are scum or not, and how would town know cora knows you are town or scum?

He's saying that it's the same as him getting lynched and coming back after he is dead and saying,

"GG GL TOWN - Palmar is scum"
which isn't allowed in the rules.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 01:36 GMT
#3439
On February 19 2014 10:32 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 10:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 19 2014 10:26 gonzaw wrote:
On February 19 2014 10:08 Palmar wrote:
I am btw requesting a ban on Cora for what could possibly be taken as an indication he doesn't think I'm town in his post-death post. The "Fuck you Palmar" following the gg gl town, can possibly be taken to mean that he thinks I'm not part of this town he's wishing good luck, and that is trying to influence the game post-death


Wasn't cora town? How would he know if you are scum or not, and how would town know cora knows you are town or scum?

He's saying that it's the same as him getting lynched and coming back after he is dead and saying,

"GG GL TOWN - Palmar is scum"
which isn't allowed in the rules.


Hmm
Seems a little bit too much for a ban though. Not like anybody cares about that kind of stuff, the effect is exactly the same if he had posted it 1 second before the night post.

Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 10:29 marvellosity wrote:
Cora didn't have numbers, gonz :p


Ehmmm...
Yeah he did! But then he changed it to the other one which didn't, which then he changed it to the one he uses it now!
Silly marv!

Yeah I agree. Either Palmar is trolling or he just dislikes Cora and is trying to ban him for cursing him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 01:41 GMT
#3441
On February 19 2014 10:39 Risen wrote:
Well played by scum. The lesson I need to take from this is to learn how to make a case instead of expecting people to follow me and get the same things I do from reading. Then again, I don't actually think other people read. vOv

Funny thing is, if we had followed my plan we would have won lol. At least now I can confidently point to the acro post on me that I bus as scum and have good reads late as town.

Holyflare makes a fantastic crown holder.


Also if Risen was scum the first nomination would have been all people he didn't feel deserved the belt.
Day 1 nomination -

"
Grackaroni
Oatsmaster
Corazon
"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 03:14 GMT
#3446
Both ways are fine. I think putting in scum is better if you think you are going to have to resort to bussing (since you are highly likely to lose if it gets down to 3 people after confirming townies.) I think nominating all town is better if you think your team can get a flawless victory.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 23:19 GMT
#3502
At the same time that allows scum to become obvious townies without looking silly for still being alive at lylo with 3 people - say HF/Oatsmaster/Risen.
Prev 1 17 18 19 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft435
ViBE119
Nina 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13795
firebathero 116
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm152
febbydoto94
League of Legends
Doublelift4604
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5215
Other Games
summit1g8584
FrodaN2288
JimRising 468
mouzStarbuck370
KnowMe224
ArmadaUGS109
Trikslyr21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• musti20045 32
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 21m
INu's Battles
12h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 21m
Replay Cast
23h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.