• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:38
CEST 01:38
KST 08:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8887 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:04 GMT
#3077
The scum team is actually me/Palmar/VE. This is all just planned out drama for the obs qt's benefit.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:08 GMT
#3081
On February 18 2014 09:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Not enough votes on VE, get me outta this hell-hole.

Sorry VE you have to annoy the scummers to get the votes. You only managed to annoy Palmar.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:12 GMT
#3088
Don't do it Wave. He's a solid mislynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:13 GMT
#3090
Way easier than Grackaroni
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:14 GMT
#3092
On February 18 2014 09:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 09:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Don't do it Wave. He's a solid mislynch.

and you aren't

not compared to other people in this game. It's a really pathetic situation when the scum team is stuck putting me in nominations lol.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:16 GMT
#3097
On February 18 2014 09:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 09:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Don't do it Wave. He's a solid mislynch.

LOL
VE is not getting mislynched. I'm actually surprised scum didn't take advantage of it while I wasn't around, but while I'm here he doesn't get mislynched.

I'd rather be dealing with people in this game I know I can talk to and make sense.

well then if you are town you better hope Palmar gets better at mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:17 GMT
#3100
On February 18 2014 09:15 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 09:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Don't do it Wave. He's a solid mislynch.


you know that if you don't want VE lynched, you could simply unvote him and vote yourself, right?

Idk what I want. I'm just enjoying the ride right now.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:18 GMT
#3101
On February 18 2014 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 09:16 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 18 2014 09:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 18 2014 09:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Don't do it Wave. He's a solid mislynch.

LOL
VE is not getting mislynched. I'm actually surprised scum didn't take advantage of it while I wasn't around, but while I'm here he doesn't get mislynched.

I'd rather be dealing with people in this game I know I can talk to and make sense.

well then if you are town you better hope Palmar gets better at mafia.

You first.

Wave's been afk so long. What's he been doing anyway. Seems like a pretty shitty way to play if he is scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:18 GMT
#3102
soz going for the Palmar tactic
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:21 GMT
#3104
what?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:24 GMT
#3109
##Unvote: VisceraEyes
##Vote: Palmar
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:24 GMT
#3110
Kill Palmar gogo.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:25 GMT
#3111
scum switchin it up.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:27 GMT
#3115
I think all you accomplished was pissing off VE
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:27 GMT
#3117
Anyways was fun. GG and GL.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:28 GMT
#3118
And death to the HF!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:30 GMT
#3121
And I regret killing Rayn over Palmar XD
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 00:32 GMT
#3340
First off, excellent inb4 by HolyFlare - This is the moment I wait for every game I sign up lol.

On February 14 2014 22:56 Grackaroni wrote:
If I had to guess it would go:

Keirathi
WoS
Yamato
HF
Risen
VE
Oatsmaster
Koshi
Palmar

On February 14 2014 22:56 Grackaroni wrote:
From scum to town


On February 18 2014 05:43 Grackaroni wrote:
You can always lynch Yamato too. Lynching Yamato is funny and he will flip scum.


On February 18 2014 09:28 Grackaroni wrote:
And death to the HF!


On February 17 2014 23:42 Palmar wrote:
Apparently I'm not being perfectly clear VE.

I think there's a 80% chance Grack is town, I value his reads 4 (scale of 1-10).

I think there's a 60% chance you're town, I value your reads 8 (scale 1-10).

From my point of view it's far better to confirm you, and get good reads, than to confirm grack and get bad reads, on the guy who I had less scumspicion on in the first place.






I'm way too lazy to make my own video for this situation because it happens really frequently. I don't have to explains my reads to you, scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 00:33 GMT
#3342
muahahahahahahhahahaha.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2014 00:34 GMT
#3344
When do I get sheep?
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft435
ViBE119
Nina 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13795
firebathero 116
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm152
febbydoto81
League of Legends
Doublelift4510
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5149
Other Games
summit1g8584
FrodaN2288
JimRising 468
mouzStarbuck377
KnowMe220
ArmadaUGS85
Trikslyr18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• musti20045 32
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 22m
INu's Battles
12h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 22m
Replay Cast
23h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.