• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8887 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 15:43 GMT
#2963
##Unvote: Palmar
##Vote Grackaroni
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 16:05 GMT
#2969
On February 18 2014 00:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 00:43 Grackaroni wrote:
And don't let his effort fool you. No matter how bleak the situation looks he will not stop posting until he's lynched.


If HF is scum, you're town and VE is town, why is HF arguing with me about lynching VE? Why isn't he happily lynching VE with me. That would allow him to continue tunneling you tomorrow, without having to deal with "having been wrong" in his case on you.

Because he has been buddying VE for a long time and can manipulate him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 16:09 GMT
#2970
On February 18 2014 01:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 00:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 18 2014 00:10 Holyflare wrote:
On February 18 2014 00:05 Palmar wrote:
On February 18 2014 00:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 18 2014 00:00 Palmar wrote:
On February 17 2014 23:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
You want to kill me off so that you can "trust my reads" while you're sitting here developing your own picture of how the lynches are going to go later. You don't give a shit about my reads. You're just blowing smoke up my ass so that I'm like "Oh well if Palmar thinks I'm town then it's okay for me to die. Herp derp."


Why do you assume I'm lying.

I'm begging you to work with me. I have no idea why you are so against it. Hell if you can prove to me Grack is scum, I'll lynch him today, but then you'd also have to explain why you didn't just vote him last nomination lynch over Koshi.

I really, really want to know who you think is scum, and why.

Can you please do this for me?

I've gone on and on about why I think yamato and Risen are scum. If you're at all interested in my reads you would know this. I'm afk until after this farce is over.


That's 2/3, and apparently I'm scum too.

Do you still think Risen is scum given his contributions in this last page? I agree with Holy they're basically worthless, but I also think they feel somewhat genuine, he has a thought process and he's following it.


anyone can rationalise a town thought process when doing lylo mathematics "i am town and these are all town reads so these must be scum" is the easiest thing in the world to do, the thing he isn't doing and what makes him scum is that he's not explaining these reads in detail and out loud and he hasn't done so the entire game hence why I keep trying to get him to do it and the only thing he returns to the thread to do is talk about the lynch order again (this is the 2nd time now, it happened yesterday after me and ve came to the conclusion he was scum)

That is your reasoning though. You have consistently argued that Risen and I are scum for trying to get a free mislynch while you were afking. And then you come back and say that this is the easiest kind of suspicion. This is very similar to you voting off somebody because you didn't think they would town read you, and then coming back before the lynch and conjuring up some bullshit that I would switch off Rayn because he wasn't trying to lynch me. (which from your point of view wouldn't make me scum because I would be choosing not to kill the guy who was doing the best job of reading me)

Less complaining about the lack of discussion more analysis.


It's as if I've done nothing OTHER THAN THAT the entire game.........!??!?!?!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/edit.php?action=edit&post_id=2755&topic_id=442512&currentpage=1

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=442512&currentpage=140#2794

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=442512&currentpage=141#2808

The whole past day I've been trying to discuss people that are scum with VE and you come in and do nothing and afk again and risen comes in says all my points were true and then afk's only to come back, call me scum, vote palmar and then switch to grack after I show him reasoning. Like wut, he's sheeping his scum read right now.

It's not a matter of doing nothing. You can't do something scummy and then yell, "but what about all the things I did." When you were set to be lynched you pushed a bunch of bullshit against me. And I don't see anything useful in there. You went on about me wanting to lynch you over Keir and that doesn't mean shit. You already had the votes and I was ok with either lynch. Chin up though. After I lynch myself you will be confirmed town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 16:21 GMT
#2973
lol yeah that's fine, but then you tried to lynch somebody for supposedly trying to keep in Rayn when Rayn was doing the best job of reading me. That is the scum incentive. Bullshit reasoning to scum read somebody else in order to save yourself.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 16:24 GMT
#2974
You can't say both, "I wanted to keep in people that can read me, where is the scum in that!" AND "Look at the diagram! Grack votes Rayn because Palmar entertains him. *GASP* Now he thought about switching around the time that Rayn placed him in the center of his reads list. Such scum - get em boys!"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 16:26 GMT
#2975
I know you've responded to this with the, "Oh well I kept in people who have historically been able to read me. You tried to keep in somebody that was currently town reading you" (Which I didn't even do! For a long ass time Marv said I was his 2nd scum read and I stayed on Rayn over Marv!)

That's the exact same thing.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 20:01 GMT
#3012
I don't know what you guys are doing. I told you VE/Palmar are town. I told you that you should just lynch me. And I told you who to lynch after I flip.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 20:02 GMT
#3013
And yet we are still going through the same discussion of, "oh gosh what if Grack is scum. uggh we could have lynched him yesterday"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 20:08 GMT
#3015
I'm quite sure. You can feel free to blame me if we lose - I'll just pass the blame on to Marv or Rayn hue hue hue.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 20:43 GMT
#3020
You can always lynch Yamato too. Lynching Yamato is funny and he will flip scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 20:50 GMT
#3022
what's that? Kill VE?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 20:53 GMT
#3024
No I was asking if that's what you were saying Yamato wants - lol
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 22:32 GMT
#3059
And Palmar. . . don't lynch VE if this goes another cycle.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 23:08 GMT
#3062
Oh yeah kill the HF
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 23:40 GMT
#3066
I agree Palmar. I was just so super townie and useful. A sad loss.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 23:40 GMT
#3067
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 17 2014 23:59 GMT
#3071
oh god lol.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:00 GMT
#3072
VE is a drama queen
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:03 GMT
#3074
##Unvote: Grackaroni
##Vote: VisceraEyes

Hammered Bitch. (I don't actually know the vote count)
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 18 2014 00:03 GMT
#3076
##Unvote: Grackaroni
##Vote: VisceraEyes
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft435
ViBE119
Nina 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13795
firebathero 116
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm152
febbydoto81
League of Legends
Doublelift4510
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5149
Other Games
summit1g8584
FrodaN2288
JimRising 468
mouzStarbuck377
KnowMe220
ArmadaUGS85
Trikslyr18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• musti20045 32
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 21m
INu's Battles
12h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 21m
Replay Cast
23h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.