• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:06
CEST 00:06
KST 07:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10588 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:40 GMT
#399
No, you're a bullshitter. That's what I'm saying.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:40 GMT
#400
DP you're not clever enough to understand what is and isn't the case, cmon now
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:41 GMT
#402
Why don't you tell me why you're voting me for reasons that make me town rather than mafia?

That's game related even!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:41 GMT
#404
no I think you're mafia, that's where my vote is dear.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:42 GMT
#405
Because I forgot that DP can't actually read me for shit and always thinks I'm mafia when I'm town. And always thinks i'm mafia when I'm mafia apparently. So he always thinks I am mafia which is basically a total inability to read me.

You on the other hand rayn. Naughty boy!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:43 GMT
#407
On February 04 2014 19:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why?

Because
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=441979&currentpage=19#379

and your entrance to the thread was totally underwhelming in a non-rayny way.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:45 GMT
#410
That's not what I said, rayn.

DP, carry on being bad, no-one listens to you anyway.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:46 GMT
#412
How do I know? You just made some weird nitpicky thing about a post I made, and said Prome is mafia when he probably isn't. Very bleh.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:47 GMT
#414
Your face is an alltime low for this site
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:48 GMT
#415
Anyway I've amused myself with the fact you can't read me at all DP.

How about we kill rayn instead?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:49 GMT
#419
On February 04 2014 19:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 19:46 marvellosity wrote:
How do I know? You just made some weird nitpicky thing about a post I made, and said Prome is mafia when he probably isn't. Very bleh.

Yeah and you didn't even care to answer me.
You said "mafia benefits from chaos and whatever shit", then you call DP out for it when it was clearly Holyflare who caused the thing in the first place. So yes, i want to know why it's only DP's "fault". And now you are being a bitch and doing the same thing here, and i have no fucking idea why.

Holyflare made what was quite clearly a joke post, and DP reacted to it like he was serious.

Holy can't be blamed for DP reacting to a blatant joke in a retarded manner, can he now?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:50 GMT
#421
On February 04 2014 19:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 19:48 marvellosity wrote:
Anyway I've amused myself with the fact you can't read me at all DP.

How about we kill rayn instead?


No you. Basically I want to lynch you. And If I get lynched I am shooting you. The reason is the last few pages of your bullshit.


lol ok <3

I was just having my fun with you. Showing how you literally can't read me.

My sincere apologies for exposing your bullshittery T.T
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:51 GMT
#424
I'm not going to tell someone making an obvious joke to behave in case someone doesn't realise it's an obvious joke.

That's not on Holy, that's on you, DP.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:52 GMT
#426
FUCK FUCK FUCK DP

AMIRITE?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:53 GMT
#429
On February 04 2014 19:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 19:51 marvellosity wrote:
I'm not going to tell someone making an obvious joke to behave in case someone doesn't realise it's an obvious joke.

That's not on Holy, that's on you, DP.


Fine. But if I flip out I flip out. Doesn't make me scum.

????????????????? that's literally not what we are talking about

we are talking about the post I made asking people not to fly off the handle.?????????????????????
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:54 GMT
#431
On February 04 2014 19:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 19:52 marvellosity wrote:
FUCK FUCK FUCK DP

AMIRITE?


Vig shot.

For someone accusing me of raging and vendetta, you're the one who's unable to play the game properly.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:57 GMT
#435
DP, be a dear.

Draw some parallels between my play this game and the other game where I was ridiculously easy to catch.

Or am I playing a brand new style of mafia this game?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:58 GMT
#436
rayn is still mafia though.

I'm serious about that one. I was just having my way with you DP because I'm a meanie.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 10:59 GMT
#438
Not my ego rampage dear. Just putting yours in its place.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 11:01 GMT
#440
No, I almost never make throwaway votes as mafia actually. Try again.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O143
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13665
Shuttle 366
White-Ra 245
ZZZero.O 143
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm133
League of Legends
Doublelift4679
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4731
Other Games
summit1g9569
FrodaN2478
Liquid`RaSZi2208
C9.Mang0323
crisheroes281
ToD265
Livibee193
Pyrionflax136
Mew2King54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1076
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 63
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 26
• HeavenSC 14
• Sammyuel 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1539
• Shiphtur658
• WagamamaTV283
Upcoming Events
OSC
54m
Replay Cast
54m
OSC
13h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.