• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:53
CEST 23:53
KST 06:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7679 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:32 GMT
#164
Where are you holyflare? We going to hash this out or what? You say I am not trying to solve the game yet when the game has just started. What makes me different from all the other players whom are not trying to solve the game yet?

Why have you made two shitty cases on me in a row for seemingly no reasons?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:35 GMT
#166
On February 04 2014 08:10 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 08:04 Holyflare wrote:
On February 04 2014 08:02 iamperfection wrote:
Who else is town?


That's a terrible question, we want to know who ISN'T town.

I'm Mafia. How about you?


On February 04 2014 09:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 09:15 DarthPunk wrote:
The difference with those claims is the undertone of fake claiming mafia in order for mafia to out themselves.


I guess artanis kind of did this though.


He literally asked you if you were mafia in that post Holyflare, so how the fuck do you not know what I am talking about?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:41 GMT
#170
On February 04 2014 10:36 Holyflare wrote:
I fail to see how pointing out the blatant disparity between your posts makes my case shitty. You say you're waiting for artanis to respond about his "mindset", what the hell is he going to say??? "I think people that claim mafia should be lynched at all costs" or what? Nothing he can possibly reply is alignment indicative in any way shape or form so waiting for it is useless and thus his post becomes massive wifom. Why not pressure him to reply on alternate points in the game to see how he responds instead?

Other people may not have contributed but they haven't been playing objectively scummy on first glance. (maybe wave but I want to wait till hey gets to a computer).


You have no idea how I was going to follow up those questions holyflare, I basically had the same situation occur in the other game I'm in and I handled it the same way.

Just because you don't understand what I am trying to do does not mean you need to shit all over me for it and ruin anything I may have asked him as a follow up by forcing me to respond to your shit case.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:42 GMT
#171
On February 04 2014 10:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 10:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 04 2014 08:10 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 04 2014 08:04 Holyflare wrote:
On February 04 2014 08:02 iamperfection wrote:
Who else is town?


That's a terrible question, we want to know who ISN'T town.

I'm Mafia. How about you?


On February 04 2014 09:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 04 2014 09:15 DarthPunk wrote:
The difference with those claims is the undertone of fake claiming mafia in order for mafia to out themselves.


I guess artanis kind of did this though.


He literally asked you if you were mafia in that post Holyflare, so how the fuck do you not know what I am talking about?



Yes. Blatant asking is definitely "undertones". Quite clear there.


FUCKING SEMANTICS HOLYFLARE. I GUESS HE DID THE SAME THING MEANS EXACTLY THAT. HOW ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THAT HOLY FUCK.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:44 GMT
#173
On February 04 2014 10:38 iamperfection wrote:
dp what do you think of holy so far alignment wise?


Fucking awful. Pushing awful cases for no reason makes zero fucking sense to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:45 GMT
#176
On February 04 2014 10:43 Holyflare wrote:
Much angry. Many scum.

OK. I'm ignoring you from now on. What the fuck is the point of this post but to make me more furious.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:45 GMT
#178
On February 04 2014 10:45 iamperfection wrote:
dp can get emotional as town.

answer my question dp its quite a simple one.


I did.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:46 GMT
#181
On February 04 2014 10:45 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 10:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 04 2014 10:38 iamperfection wrote:
dp what do you think of holy so far alignment wise?


Fucking awful. Pushing awful cases for no reason makes zero fucking sense to me.

thats not an answer.


Fucking awful alignment is not scum? ok SCDFU SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:48 GMT
#182
##vote: Holyflare.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:50 GMT
#186
Cool I will shoot holyflare.


##unvote
##vote:Dp


Fuck you all /out
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:54 GMT
#197
Holyflare literally said he would do this before the game on TS. then he posts stupid fucking nonsense about me. There is no point even playing if I have to deal with this bullshit from the start of the game onwards.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:56 GMT
#203
Like he is consciously saying things he know I fucking rage about. Example one. That meta case when he know I fucking hate meta cases.

Example two. Calling me out for saying artanis did something that holyflare KNEW HE DID BECAUSE HE SAID IT TO HOLYFLARE.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:58 GMT
#207
On February 04 2014 10:56 marvellosity wrote:
Like if he said he would do this pre-game, why on earth are you getting so angry about it?

Hello? Earth calling the sensible part of DP's brain?


BEcause it is fucking dumb and the whole point of it is to troll me for no fucking reason.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:59 GMT
#209
On February 04 2014 10:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 10:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Like he is consciously saying things he know I fucking rage about. Example one. That meta case when he know I fucking hate meta cases.

Example two. Calling me out for saying artanis did something that holyflare KNEW HE DID BECAUSE HE SAID IT TO HOLYFLARE.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK.

how does that make him mafia dear?

Your being totally unreasonable.


I don't know if he is mafia and I don't care. I want him to die.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 01:59 GMT
#211
On February 04 2014 10:58 marvellosity wrote:
The meta case was clearly not serious.

And no Holy's case, 2 hours into the game, was not the sexiest case I've ever seen in the history of mafia.

So what?


He is pushing my fucking buttons. He is trying to make me rage by doing things he knows make me rage. And surprise it worked.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 02:01 GMT
#215
On February 04 2014 11:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 10:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 04 2014 10:57 iamperfection wrote:
On February 04 2014 10:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Like he is consciously saying things he know I fucking rage about. Example one. That meta case when he know I fucking hate meta cases.

Example two. Calling me out for saying artanis did something that holyflare KNEW HE DID BECAUSE HE SAID IT TO HOLYFLARE.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK.

how does that make him mafia dear?

Your being totally unreasonable.


I don't know if he is mafia and I don't care. I want him to die.

Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 10:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 04 2014 09:38 marvellosity wrote:
If you annoy me I'll just have you lynched, so go ahead


No one is lynching people just because they annoy you marv.

Sup son

NIce I have a shot then isn't it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 02:04 GMT
#221
It's been 15 minutes. I can't just switch it off magically.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 02:12 GMT
#229
On February 04 2014 11:09 Promethelax wrote:
I kinda really want to lynch DP for martyring.

I hate people who vote themselves in IML.

Policy: all lynches occur on the third day of the day cycle.


It's not the same in this setup because you get a vig shot bro.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 02:15 GMT
#235
On February 04 2014 11:11 Promethelax wrote:
marv baby, talk to me about Artanis. Is his mafia claim in any way alignment indicative, I'm inclined to say no since well...that is dumb. I don't see him being more likely or less likely to post that as either alignment and until someone finds a quote saying "I would never claim scum as town" -artanis, I won't believe that to be a real reason to find him scummy.


Scumare more likely to claim scum because it makes no sense for town to do it but it does make sense for scum to do it for that very reason.

The player I was referencing in my other game did it and I questioned him about it in a similar way that I questioned artanis.

He flipped scum.

the simplest answer is: If there is no reason to do something as town then that person is very likely not to be town.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 04 2014 02:16 GMT
#238
On February 04 2014 11:15 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 11:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:09 Promethelax wrote:
I kinda really want to lynch DP for martyring.

I hate people who vote themselves in IML.

Policy: all lynches occur on the third day of the day cycle.


It's not the same in this setup because you get a vig shot bro.


one bad shot and lylo. Totally the same, lynching scum>vigging them. Actually maybe not now that I write it down. Would prefer to lynch a townie who was on the margins of looking scummy and have them shoot a scum. It will confirm two alignments.

Was thinking in the pre game if one player is kicking ass and taking names for town scum may actually choose to bus to be able to use their shot on said player. We should not be too confidant that those who push scum are town. There is valid reason for scum to bus even when neither scum is in danger.


That is a fucking stupid plan if you are scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
ViBE41
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 184
Dewaltoss 92
Hyuk 67
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm68
League of Legends
Doublelift3212
Counter-Strike
Fnx 765
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5464
Khaldor927
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
summit1g8254
FrodaN2302
shahzam518
KnowMe297
C9.Mang0193
ArmadaUGS109
UpATreeSC100
Trikslyr53
PPMD46
ZombieGrub39
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH362
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie908
• Shiphtur226
Upcoming Events
OSC
7m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 7m
Online Event
13h 7m
FEL
18h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.