• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8848 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 03:35 GMT
#1532
On February 07 2014 12:33 Keirathi wrote:
Nah, but last time I looked at you was day 1 and I was sure about Artanis and rayn first. I would have certainly lynched HolyFlare over you, but between you, Ceph, and Wave i would have had to do some digging.

(Ofc I had marv and LSB as like 99.99999% town.)


Well that is good. You have the best track record in reading me after all.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 03:38 GMT
#1534
On February 07 2014 12:36 Keirathi wrote:
To be perfectly honest though, I dont remember the "triggers" i used to have to read you as scum


It was like attacking weak players and dropping good cases for no reason. OR something.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 06:58 GMT
#1542
It was VERY imbalanced in favor of town.

I know, because there were very few ways to win as scum, and I was trying to think of them.

Anyway. I'm just going to avoid funky setups in the future.

Also about behavior, prome you and marv were just as big a dick as rayn and I, perhaps more so, and you were town.

Pay attention to this wave post from a third party not directly involved in the fight.

On February 06 2014 05:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ok.
What in the actual fuck is wrong with you people?
I can't actually believe what happened in this thread. I probably facepalmed and jaw-dropped about 5 times each.

Prome - Where the fuck are people 'congratulating' themselves about findind out about you and refusing to talk to you when you said so? I get that yoiu've created this plan now, but what the fuck kind of play is martyring? If anything you should have been more pissed at the end of Shadow game, where all of us, WERE congratulating ourselves about finding you and whatnot. How come you didn't speak out then? What the shit?
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 23:51 Promethelax wrote:
look at say, the last 10 pages of this thread. You and Rayn have been the worst offenders while HF piggy backs on and 'me too's Wave has been almost reasonable, it isn't really fair of me to lump him in with you guys.

And wtf is this? You're doing the same thing as marv all of a sudden---everyone who doesn't call you scum is 'reasonable?' Is this your first game of mafia or something?


Marv - Stop fucking patting me on the back for finding you town and adding fuel to the fire. Your play today has been deplorable, and I don't want to be lumped in to a group of players that have been unnecessarily antagonistic all game. I don't care how ridiculous it sounds, but people have every right to think you're scum for the way you have played today. It's so anti-town it's shocking. Like calling everybody who goes against you scum can only go so far. It's insane and stupid to do it for the length that you have.

DP/Rayn - The weirdest thing for me here is you guys ARE for the most part actually the calmer and more rational side here, so I don't know what to make of that. I'm still not a fan of your martyring, Rayn, I like even less that you seem to be doing it with a cool head. DP, you're calm now in the face of such stupidity.


Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 23:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really hate this game because people who used to be reasonable decided to be massive dicks.

This describes my experience reading the last few pages.
I don't understand where things broke down and what has happened to all of you. I can't tell if this is somebody's scumplay setting people off/faking things or if people are actually genuinely being this ridiculous town v town.

You guys have made this game intensely unenjoyable to play. Your play has been full of personal attacks unnecessary rage and has just been all around unacceptable. No idea wtf the hosts have been doing. You can take this post as alignment indicative if you'd like either way, I don't really care.


Rayn and I were playing to our win condition and actually looked BETTER than you and marv to a third party. Both of you were also TOWN so not playing to your win condition at all.

So I would take a look in the mirror before talking about my behaviour this game prome.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:27 GMT
#1557
On February 07 2014 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 15:58 DarthPunk wrote:
It was VERY imbalanced in favor of town.

I know, because there were very few ways to win as scum, and I was trying to think of them.

Anyway. I'm just going to avoid funky setups in the future.

Also about behavior, prome you and marv were just as big a dick as rayn and I, perhaps more so, and you were town.

Pay attention to this wave post from a third party not directly involved in the fight.

Lol are you seriously making this argument? You intentionally try to tilt me and call me "fucking useless" at the start and whatever else you were saying to me, and you're attacking me/us for being dicks? Are you for realsies? haha.

As I said earlier, mafia won't win any type of setup with 2/3 mafia outed on day 1. The only reason it got close was because people used a light version of dickmove analysis to call you town and town rushed things after artanis and rayn were shot. In the end townies had to get 3/4 shots right or lose the game.

I mean imagine this is a standard 9-3 or 10-3 setup and 2 mafia get caught on day 1. Mafia are totally fucked, no way back from that. Only the mechanics of this game made it close.


I'm not the only person that feels that way marv. And rayn wasn't going to get lynched in a normal setup.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:40 GMT
#1560
On February 07 2014 19:29 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 19:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 15:58 DarthPunk wrote:
It was VERY imbalanced in favor of town.

I know, because there were very few ways to win as scum, and I was trying to think of them.

Anyway. I'm just going to avoid funky setups in the future.

Also about behavior, prome you and marv were just as big a dick as rayn and I, perhaps more so, and you were town.

Pay attention to this wave post from a third party not directly involved in the fight.

Lol are you seriously making this argument? You intentionally try to tilt me and call me "fucking useless" at the start and whatever else you were saying to me, and you're attacking me/us for being dicks? Are you for realsies? haha.

As I said earlier, mafia won't win any type of setup with 2/3 mafia outed on day 1. The only reason it got close was because people used a light version of dickmove analysis to call you town and town rushed things after artanis and rayn were shot. In the end townies had to get 3/4 shots right or lose the game.

I mean imagine this is a standard 9-3 or 10-3 setup and 2 mafia get caught on day 1. Mafia are totally fucked, no way back from that. Only the mechanics of this game made it close.


I'm not the only person that feels that way marv. And rayn wasn't going to get lynched in a normal setup.

Didn't say I wasn't a dick, but you're literally saying "omg you dicks" when your plan was to TRY TO MAKE ME PLAY LIKE THAT. You're saying it as if it's some surprise.

And yes I would have got rayn lynched. I always get my man lynched. Always.

I doubt it. but w/e.

I called you fucking useless, then you went on a rampage so i kept pushing your buttons basically. I'm not saying it was bad, but for prome to chastise me when you were both as bad, if not worse, than I was, whilst playing against your win condition with your rage out's is hypocritical.

Also marv, you have called me useless a whole bunch of times, as town, so getting all butthurt like you did and then blaming that behavior on me is just lol. I saw a weakness {your ego/rage) and exploited it. I kind of regret it because the atmosphere of the game turned to shit and it was not fun, but there you go.

If you and prome hadn't been so dickish this game (and you were) I would have gained nothing from provoking you.

oh and by the way. I did absolutely NOTHING to provoke prome. He was a dick all by himself.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:42 GMT
#1562
On February 07 2014 19:29 marvellosity wrote:
edit: the reason I'm laughing is because you sat there poking me with a stick repeatedly. and marv-bear got angry, as expected. and now post-game you're going "well marv was a dick too!". Well yes, you sat there poking a bear with a stick. Quelle surprise. And as if "and you were town" lends anything to any argument, I just sat there being poked with a stick by evil scummers.


Not my problem. Just like you said HF intentionally provoking me wasn't his problem, and it's even less my problem because I was scum and was just playing the game the best that I could.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:43 GMT
#1563
On February 07 2014 19:41 marvellosity wrote:
I wasn't playing against my wincon, what a retarded thing to say.


You shat up the thread super hard. half the town were pissed at you. Holyflare quit playing the game. I could push you when you were obv town and look townie for it.

So basically, RAGING was playing against your wincon. Which is the only reason I did it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:46 GMT
#1566
On February 07 2014 19:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 19:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 19:41 marvellosity wrote:
I wasn't playing against my wincon, what a retarded thing to say.


You shat up the thread super hard. half the town were pissed at you. Holyflare quit playing the game. I could push you when you were obv town and look townie for it.

So basically, RAGING was playing against your wincon. Which is the only reason I did it.

Except it wasn't. I caught 2 mafia and gave town a confirmed townie. It didn't help my wincon but I was not playing against it

"it's ok that i was a cunt because i was mafia" is a shit argument, DP, a really shit one.


except you were a bigger cunt, and it's ok because I was also a cunt?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:49 GMT
#1571
On February 07 2014 19:46 marvellosity wrote:
Who got warned this game by the hosts?

You did.


That means nothing. Hapa hadn't read the thread until then. Because I was pissed off when that happened and spoke to him about it,

Like read wave's post, he is a reasonable 3rd party.

He says that both rayn and I looked calmer and more reasonable than you and prome did. Nuff said.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:54 GMT
#1575
On February 07 2014 19:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 19:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 19:46 marvellosity wrote:
Who got warned this game by the hosts?

You did.


That means nothing. Hapa hadn't read the thread until then. Because I was pissed off when that happened and spoke to him about it,

Like read wave's post, he is a reasonable 3rd party.

He says that both rayn and I looked calmer and more reasonable than you and prome did. Nuff said.

But you were scum, I mean fucking duh. "Scum are calmer than town" - what a newsflash. Christ DP.

It's like walking up to someone and punching them in the face. And they punch you back 5 times.

Well, yes. You punched them in the face, no wonder they decided to lay you out.


Ok then. But when holy flare punched me and the face and I punched him back 5 times I was unreasonable?

But we agree.

You were a bigger dick but were intentionally provoked by mafia.

Prome was not provoked but was a dick all by himself.

Never call marv scum because he will turn into a raging dick.

Check. Check. Check.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:57 GMT
#1578
On February 07 2014 19:55 marvellosity wrote:
Holy made a joke.... he didn't start swearing at you unprovoked.

Quite a difference.


it's not at all marv. Just like I knew the buttons to press with you, He knew the buttons to press with me. We both pressed them.

What is the difference?

Like I honestly don't understand how you rationalise this.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 10:58 GMT
#1580
On February 07 2014 19:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Guys just stop. It was a game that town won. gg. ^^


You're right. Game is done. No point talking about it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 671
ProTech123
UpATreeSC 80
BRAT_OK 55
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28570
Shuttle 720
Hyuk 160
Dewaltoss 93
firebathero 86
White-Ra 70
Trap 61
ToSsGirL 30
Sacsri 20
Bale 19
[ Show more ]
Rock 17
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc8791
qojqva1733
Counter-Strike
fl0m1623
Fnx 855
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1566
Khaldor1330
Liquid`Hasu357
Grubby0
Other Games
summit1g3091
FrodaN1697
Beastyqt552
XBOCT298
Mlord276
ArmadaUGS174
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe145
XaKoH 109
QueenE86
CosmosSc2 19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 60
• Hinosc 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur338
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 38m
Online Event
16h 38m
FEL
21h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.