• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:23
CEST 05:23
KST 12:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8995 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:30 GMT
#1467
On February 07 2014 11:25 LSB wrote:
All I ask of you is to go over day 2 again and convince yourself that I am town


What? why would I do that. You need to convince me that you are town.

You are talking about how you would of shot rayn which are empty words. That does not make you town. That does not make you anything.

Anyway I want to know what cephiro thinks. If anyone puts down I vote I will be furious.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:34 GMT
#1468
On February 07 2014 11:29 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 11:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:21 LSB wrote:
I have been following this plan since the end of Day 2. Just switch around the names of me and marv

On February 07 2014 09:37 LSB wrote:
All I ask is if rayn flips red follow this post.

On February 07 2014 09:27 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

you know, in a funny way, this does in fact make sense.


Lynch me instead, if Rayn flips red that basically confirms Marv as town, follow the endgame scenario detailed below
On February 07 2014 06:56 LSB wrote:
3 Players- Unconfirmed Townie, Confirmed Townie, Scum.
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and then shoots Scum. Town win

5 Players- 3 Unconfirmed Townies, Confirmed Townie, 1 Scum
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and shoots someone other than confirmed townie. This moves on to the 3 player lylo situation. Town win


GGWP Town victory


If Rayn is red, we can safely gamble that Marv is town.

Day 3
3 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A Townies says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots anyone else but marv. If the town his mafia, game over. If the town hits town we move onto

Day 4
1 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A townie says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots the guy who isn't marv. If marv is mafia we pat him on the back and say GGWP


We have arrived at an endgame situation and I will do my best to convince you that I am town.

1) The whole Day 2 Debacle. In the day 2 debacle I pushed you guys to lynch me so I could get Rayn. Imagine how stupid would that be if I was mafia. If I shot rayn, there would be 0 mafia members remaining, and thus I would lose. If I don't shoot rayn and instead I shot a townie, I would cast heavy suspicion on rayn and just commit suicide for no apparent reason.

But LSB, you ask, what if it was a bus and you were insane and risked being hammer just so you can appear townie? That is a huge risk just so I can bus my partner. Theoretically if DP was mafia it would make sense, but just from a simple headcount it would be impossible for both me and DP to be mafia.

2) Dead townies want you to believe I am confirmed town

On February 07 2014 09:55 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:54 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
LSB would you lynch me?

I would if people are convinced that I am town if Rayn flips red. Thus LSB plan would work. The main reason why I don't want to lynch you is that I want to reach a situation where we have a confirmed townie at lylo

you will be confirmed town when rayn flips red. Because I will be confirmed town and I vouch for you 100%. let's do it.

##unvote
##vote: marvellosity

On February 07 2014 09:56 marvellosity wrote:
LSB is by far the towniest dude in the thread.


On February 05 2014 13:21 Promethelax wrote:
Iamperfection: seemed really townie. He niggled in ways I liked during early game. I'm sad he replaced out since he was making sense and generally read as town.
Lsb: has clearly thought about the set up from a town perspective. This gels with both my past experience with town lsb (PYPLOL) and my read of imp as town.


Promethelax and Marvellosity have sacrificed themselves for the town to arrive at this conclusion. We need to make sure their deaths are not in vane.


If you are convinced that I am town what we need to do to win is have you vote yourself, and then shoot the other player.


The only reason marv agreed with your plan was because you said you would shoot rayn. You didn't ACTUALLY shoot rayn, you quick hammered fucking holy flare for no reason and now the magical way to win the game is for you to 'not die'

Let's step back and pretend I am mafia on day 2, and take a second to consider what happens if I lynch myself.

I can't shoot rayn, since he is mafia and then we would lose.

So I have to shoot someone else. Even though I promised I would shoot rayn. So essentially I am committing suicide to cast more suspicion on my scumbuddy, which is basically impossible.


I don't think you would have been lynched. You weren't even close to getting lynched, and the reason you would even suggest it (without getting close to even doing it) is so you could quick hammer us into lylo like you just did and then make this exact argument.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:39 GMT
#1471
On February 07 2014 11:37 LSB wrote:
##VOTE: LSB
#YOLOSWAG


##vote: LSB

no way you are town over cephiro.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:42 GMT
#1476
I'm town. soooo..... GG ceph I guess.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:44 GMT
#1478
On February 07 2014 11:43 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 11:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:25 LSB wrote:
All I ask of you is to go over day 2 again and convince yourself that I am town


What? why would I do that. You need to convince me that you are town.

You are talking about how you would of shot rayn which are empty words. That does not make you town. That does not make you anything.

Anyway I want to know what cephiro thinks. If anyone puts down I vote I will be furious.



??????????????????????????


He put down a vote. Also you should not be posting until the mods have posted.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:45 GMT
#1480
gg's I was scum. That game was painful and weird. Good job LSB.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:48 GMT
#1488
On February 07 2014 11:45 Holyflare wrote:
you woulda won if you didn't hammer him???


Nope. Him self voting along with the rayn thing would have made him super confirmed town.

At that point all town needs to do is to not kill LSB.

Ceph would have understood that and shot me if he got lynched and If I got lynched I would have died.

I took a 50/50 shot hoping that LSB would follow marv and promes reads of me being like totes town.

Scum can't self vote at lylo and win whilst town can so self voting was a really good play.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:49 GMT
#1492
On February 07 2014 11:47 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 11:46 marvellosity wrote:
LSB is a boss.

Selfvote in lylo amazingly ballsy. Hadn't even crossed my mind. Great play.

yeah or he could just have lynched DP.

so not such a great play


No it was. Because it is something only town can do, I was clearly setting up LSB as the mislynch and then he basically town claimed.

So I took the 50/50
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:53 GMT
#1504
On February 07 2014 11:50 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 11:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:45 Holyflare wrote:
you woulda won if you didn't hammer him???


Nope. Him self voting along with the rayn thing would have made him super confirmed town.

At that point all town needs to do is to not kill LSB.

Ceph would have understood that and shot me if he got lynched and If I got lynched I would have died.

I took a 50/50 shot hoping that LSB would follow marv and promes reads of me being like totes town.

Scum can't self vote at lylo and win whilst town can so self voting was a really good play.

DarthPunk either was incredibly stupid since he didn't think I was confirmed town. Or he was mafia.


I couldn't think you were confirmed town or I would lose. Town wins with ONE confirmed townie lol.

Anyway I think scum played well. This seemed like an incredibly difficult setup for scum but maybe I am biased.

If artanis had actually played maybe we would have been in a better spot, but overall I think it was a close game.

GG alll !
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:55 GMT
#1507
On February 07 2014 11:54 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 11:52 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:50 Hapahauli wrote:
Wait. Why can't mafia self-vote in LYLO?

You get hammered and lose instantly?

Unless you get really ballsy.


LYLO is for ballsy play, no?


Setup super town imba IMO.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 03:02 GMT
#1509
On February 07 2014 11:56 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 11:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:54 Hapahauli wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:52 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:50 Hapahauli wrote:
Wait. Why can't mafia self-vote in LYLO?

You get hammered and lose instantly?

Unless you get really ballsy.


LYLO is for ballsy play, no?


Setup super town imba IMO.


Town imba yes. Super town imba? No. That was a product of Rayn and Artanis getting outed too quickly.


You only need one confirmed town to win. Scum get no way to deal with good town players without suiciding. Win con is harder than normal, Scum have no initiative to make plays and totally rely on town misplaying in IML which by it's nature rarely happens with infinite time.

We mis-lynched 4 straight times and still lost because LSB could

a.) self vote when scum could not

and

b.) Was confirmed town and you only need one alive to guarantee a victory.

Maybe i'm biased, But i don't think I am and I certanily won't play this setup again.

Thanks for hosting though. :D

Scum qt:http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/8EDMN7jGwWtT

Apologies in advance to marv and prome for all the venting at your expense.

Also, prome was scum MVP cause we literally had to rely on prome shooting Artanis over Rayn or town would have won instantly cause marv would be confirmed and then all town needed to do was lynch town reads and shoot scum reads.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 03:04 GMT
#1511
On February 07 2014 12:03 marvellosity wrote:
"we mislynched 4 straight times" is misleading when the first two lynches were to guarantee mafia flips.


Still imba
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 03:08 GMT
#1513
On February 07 2014 12:06 marvellosity wrote:
I mean it's basically the direct equivalent of "town lynched mafia day 1 and day 2 and mafia got their revenge shots"

suddenly seems like town is raping if you put it like that, which is actually correct ;p


I mean we sacked rayn to get a shot on you. So you didn't really catch him and artanis didn't play.

Anyway. I am happy with the 50/50 outcome cause this game was hard as scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 03:16 GMT
#1519
On February 07 2014 12:13 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 12:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:56 Hapahauli wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:54 Hapahauli wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:52 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:50 Hapahauli wrote:
Wait. Why can't mafia self-vote in LYLO?

You get hammered and lose instantly?

Unless you get really ballsy.


LYLO is for ballsy play, no?


Setup super town imba IMO.


Town imba yes. Super town imba? No. That was a product of Rayn and Artanis getting outed too quickly.


You only need one confirmed town to win. Scum get no way to deal with good town players without suiciding. Win con is harder than normal, Scum have no initiative to make plays and totally rely on town misplaying in IML which by it's nature rarely happens with infinite time.

We mis-lynched 4 straight times and still lost because LSB could

a.) self vote when scum could not

and

b.) Was confirmed town and you only need one alive to guarantee a victory.

Maybe i'm biased, But i don't think I am and I certanily won't play this setup again.

Thanks for hosting though. :D

Scum qt:http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/8EDMN7jGwWtT

Apologies in advance to marv and prome for all the venting at your expense.

Also, prome was scum MVP cause we literally had to rely on prome shooting Artanis over Rayn or town would have won instantly cause marv would be confirmed and then all town needed to do was lynch town reads and shoot scum reads.

The objective is NOT mislynching necessarily, it is to look townie enough to not get shot when a townie is lynched. None of you did that well at all.


I was a universal town read Yamato. and if you look too townie town will lynch you to shoot your scum reads (marv, Prome) That is the best way to play.

But you can't be lynched as scum, so you can't do the thing town will do and if you look scummy you get shot. Hue.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 03:17 GMT
#1521
On February 07 2014 12:16 marvellosity wrote:
In any game where 2/3 of the mafia team are outed on day 1, mafia are gonna have a hard time, regardless of setup.


I Mean yeah that made it harder. But the setup is still breakable in towns favor in a variety of situations.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 03:19 GMT
#1522
On February 07 2014 12:17 yamato77 wrote:
Anyway, this game was horrible. Everyone had a shit attitude. Scum were talking about conceding during D1. You don't get to complain about balance when you're not even trying.


Yes I do. and I did try. Artanis did not play, and rayn stopped caring.

If you say I did not try you are not reading the game. And if you can't talk about the setup objectively then there is no point discussing it anymore.

:D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 03:24 GMT
#1525
On February 07 2014 12:19 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 12:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 12:13 yamato77 wrote:
On February 07 2014 12:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:56 Hapahauli wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:54 Hapahauli wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:52 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:50 Hapahauli wrote:
Wait. Why can't mafia self-vote in LYLO?

You get hammered and lose instantly?

Unless you get really ballsy.


LYLO is for ballsy play, no?


Setup super town imba IMO.


Town imba yes. Super town imba? No. That was a product of Rayn and Artanis getting outed too quickly.


You only need one confirmed town to win. Scum get no way to deal with good town players without suiciding. Win con is harder than normal, Scum have no initiative to make plays and totally rely on town misplaying in IML which by it's nature rarely happens with infinite time.

We mis-lynched 4 straight times and still lost because LSB could

a.) self vote when scum could not

and

b.) Was confirmed town and you only need one alive to guarantee a victory.

Maybe i'm biased, But i don't think I am and I certanily won't play this setup again.

Thanks for hosting though. :D

Scum qt:http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/8EDMN7jGwWtT

Apologies in advance to marv and prome for all the venting at your expense.

Also, prome was scum MVP cause we literally had to rely on prome shooting Artanis over Rayn or town would have won instantly cause marv would be confirmed and then all town needed to do was lynch town reads and shoot scum reads.

The objective is NOT mislynching necessarily, it is to look townie enough to not get shot when a townie is lynched. None of you did that well at all.


I was a universal town read Yamato. and if you look too townie town will lynch you to shoot your scum reads (marv, Prome) That is the best way to play.

But you can't be lynched as scum, so you can't do the thing town will do and if you look scummy you get shot. Hue.

If you think the best play is to lynch the townie looking players, you're delusional.

If those first two shots went wrong, town loses instantly.


Not at the start. But as soon as one player is confirmed town. That is exactly what you do.

You lynch people likely to be town and shoot your scum reads to deny their shot and then ride the one confirmed town to unwinnable lylo of scum.

The fact that town cannot lose in 2-1 lylo with 1 confirmed town is not balanced yamato.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 03:26 GMT
#1526
Especially when scum has no way to shoot that confirmed town unless they get lynched.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 03:30 GMT
#1528
Can i Have the obs thread someone? Even though I am afraid of what I might find Q_Q
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 03:31 GMT
#1530
On February 07 2014 12:30 Keirathi wrote:
There wasn't an obs thread, just a Skype chat. Made me sad because I dont have skype




Did you have me as scum keir?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft449
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta117
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft495
PiGStarcraft449
RuFF_SC2 199
SpeCial 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1338
Hyuk 50
Bale 31
Noble 27
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox707
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor652
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 483
C9.Mang0318
Sick104
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS38
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick733
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo765
• Stunt250
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 37m
Online Event
7h 37m
FEL
12h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.