• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12195 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia IV - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 17:25 GMT
#1662
On February 17 2014 01:11 gumshoe wrote:
Helop again, prior to my" train wreck " post I had a pretty generic catchup one in the works. Didn't have much to contribute in there except for a scum read on Mattchew, Who I feel has played pretty loosely and I still think is likely scum. I consider Mocsta a pretty serious player , so when he scum claims I tend to bilieve it, it was in fact a slow game, and I could easily see him getting fed up with a newb scum team, so I ran away with the idea and provided my own reads based off what I considered a likely fact instead of just repeating what other players have already said( been a slow game) If Mocsta is actually town, he's done something extremely cruel to his other head, especially considering how much work rayns put into the game. That said, if we're intent on not lynching him then I'm just going to ignore mocstas posts going forward, and I'll just consider Rayn as round, because I have no idea what Moc wants out of this game( clearly not to win) and if we're not lynching him then there's nothing to be done about a player whose not playing to his win con. As for side, again I don't read him as scummy, he's so brazenly bad ) : like he's proud of it, I can't justify his behaviour if he's scum, he's doing effectively nothing to upset town or prevent his own lynch.

Rob, any questions for me? Do you think Matt and Shias could be scum together?

I will agree this is odd from Gumshoe. It looks like he still thinks Roundabound will flip scum, but he doesn't really feel that it's worth pursuing/talking about since town isn't interested in lynching him.

At the same time he mentioned something else before about taking a risk of putting out an unpopular case and this might just be Gumshoe's mindset as town. BUT that in itself is a pretty scummy way of thinking. My conclusion: I'll just sheep w/e VIVAX420 does because I have no idea what the fuck is going on.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 17:40 GMT
#1667
On February 22 2014 02:37 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 02:25 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 17 2014 01:11 gumshoe wrote:
Helop again, prior to my" train wreck " post I had a pretty generic catchup one in the works. Didn't have much to contribute in there except for a scum read on Mattchew, Who I feel has played pretty loosely and I still think is likely scum. I consider Mocsta a pretty serious player , so when he scum claims I tend to bilieve it, it was in fact a slow game, and I could easily see him getting fed up with a newb scum team, so I ran away with the idea and provided my own reads based off what I considered a likely fact instead of just repeating what other players have already said( been a slow game) If Mocsta is actually town, he's done something extremely cruel to his other head, especially considering how much work rayns put into the game. That said, if we're intent on not lynching him then I'm just going to ignore mocstas posts going forward, and I'll just consider Rayn as round, because I have no idea what Moc wants out of this game( clearly not to win) and if we're not lynching him then there's nothing to be done about a player whose not playing to his win con. As for side, again I don't read him as scummy, he's so brazenly bad ) : like he's proud of it, I can't justify his behaviour if he's scum, he's doing effectively nothing to upset town or prevent his own lynch.

Rob, any questions for me? Do you think Matt and Shias could be scum together?

I will agree this is odd from Gumshoe. It looks like he still thinks Roundabound will flip scum, but he doesn't really feel that it's worth pursuing/talking about since town isn't interested in lynching him.

At the same time he mentioned something else before about taking a risk of putting out an unpopular case and this might just be Gumshoe's mindset as town. BUT that in itself is a pretty scummy way of thinking. My conclusion: I'll just sheep w/e VIVAX420 does because I have no idea what the fuck is going on.


My mindset as town is to get mislynched day 1 or two : P

That's what I am considering lol (except it would be you compensating for getting mislynched day1/2 a lot and having a mindset as town of being more concerned with avoiding the lynch then attacking scum)
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 18:11 GMT
#1673
The only advantage there is if mafia had some reason to believe that he was cop and he gets healed. (Which is unlikely)
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 18:12 GMT
#1674
I don't really know why people keep mentioning him as a blue snipe really; It seemed like a pretty straight forward kill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 18:23 GMT
#1679
Yeah can we just kill Mattchew? His filter is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen for 9 days worth of play time and it's coming from somebody that plays on here frequently. (rather than somebody who just wanted to try it out and got bored and quit posting)
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 18:28 GMT
#1682
On February 22 2014 03:26 VIVAX420 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 03:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah can we just kill Mattchew? His filter is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen for 9 days worth of play time and it's coming from somebody that plays on here frequently. (rather than somebody who just wanted to try it out and got bored and quit posting)


Sorry bro I know you don't mind rushing into the night cause you perfectly know yourself how unvaluable a target you are for mafia, if you aren't mafia yourself already, but I like to be around useful townies who the mafia didn't manage to remove from the game yet cause the day is too fucking long for their taste.

nah I'm a boss.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 18:34 GMT
#1684
You aren't even voting for anyone lol. I think it would be reasonable to assume that you are content to sit here for another year asking pointless questions.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 18:44 GMT
#1690
Let's all flip Mattchew so that I can laugh at Vivax if he flips scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 18:56 GMT
#1692
Dragging this on is only going to demotivate people like myself and make people lose interest in the game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 19:06 GMT
#1694
Well then I'm pretty much done posting for this cycle because it's literally not fun to me as a player. If I had known the days would look like this then I wouldn't have joined.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 22:12 GMT
#1703
so... he's hammered?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 22:13 GMT
#1705
shhh. If you haven't noticed I'm illiterate.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 22:24 GMT
#1706
I'm going to unvote for now because I'm feeling kind of motivated to figure this out. That modkill honestly helps us out a great deal - we still have 2 mislynches and we don't have to worry about Sidesprang being one of them.

I'm quite confident that Robik and Vivax420 are town. I know that I'm town (although other people don't know that) If I just take a shot in the dark it's a 50/50 scum lynch so we should be able to win this.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 23:25 GMT
#1713
Why are you voting yourself?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 23:27 GMT
#1715
lol I'm just going to assume butt-hurt scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 22 2014 03:29 GMT
#1731
On February 22 2014 12:06 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 10:30 roundabound wrote:
Chew IAR vivax scum

grack instead of IAR

I believe that was a troll scum team.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 22 2014 05:14 GMT
#1737
I do enjoy a good sheep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 22 2014 05:33 GMT
#1741
that was 2 days later lol
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 22 2014 05:42 GMT
#1746
This one really got away from us lol. I blame all those lazy people that didn't read the thread.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 22 2014 05:43 GMT
#1749
he's fucking with you.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11149
Artosis 442
White-Ra 192
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g8216
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0358
ToD269
Livibee197
Pyrionflax117
Maynarde64
Mew2King54
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1104
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 35
• HeavenSC 32
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra497
Upcoming Events
OSC
13m
Replay Cast
13m
OSC
13h 13m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.