• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:34
CEST 14:34
KST 21:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7911 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 02:41 GMT
#550
That's what I'M saying rayn. It's like this every game.

Now here's the thing. IF kush is scum then bum is almost CERTAINLY scum. Kush is a busser. I know because at my core I'm a busser too and I can smell them. Kush busses his team like every single time he's scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 03:43 GMT
#596
Mostly I'm just wondering about why that's in a spoiler if you honestly feel like I'm being unreasonable and are trying to lynch me. Instead it makes me feel like you have something to hide.

Honestly. Here's my response to your two questions.

1)
On January 21 2014 03:23 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What? Look at his case on VE again. Nothing ends with "he is mafia because of this". Everything ends in "but he could do that as town too so i am unsure".


Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 01:47 bumatlarge wrote:
You'd think I'd vote for him, BUT THERE IS ACTUALLY SOMEONE EVEN WORSE. VisceraEyes ladies and gentlemen!

On January 20 2014 22:51 suki wrote:
I think Rayn is stretching a bit with his conclusions but that he's pointed out Bum's general attitude this far: Bum is sitting on the fence in general, and he's not contributing to scum hunting.

Bum, who do you find scummy and why?


Rayn's inane posting visibly having its effect on people. I'm allowed to be somewhat reserved in the first hour I enter the threa suki. And even then, if you read my posts, I am clearly not on the fence. The only thing holing me back from lynching VE is that I know he can be silly sometimes, but even afterwards, it perpetuates in all his posts even after the fact. he is mafia because of this

On January 20 2014 22:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah that all looks really bad.


I'm assuming this is referencing rayn's post. he is mafia because of this

I have to restrain myself from calling this the worst post, because I've witnessed townies doing this. he is mafia because of this. Rayn makes a post about me. All of it is wrong. VE in the most generic and assuming way possible, agrees with it. Again, I've seen a townie do this, and I want to be sure about this. he is mafia because of this. I mean, VE might have just skimmed it an be reconsidering agreeing. he is mafia because of this anyway

On January 20 2014 23:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do you think of bum kush? I liked rayns post on the matter, and agree he looks bad. What do you think?

On January 20 2014 23:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think the timing is such that it is more likely to be a scum fakeclaim than town, but I'm not 100% sold on it. The more we talk about it, the more I can see a townie just not caring what he said earlier, and I guess it's less likely that scum would do something completely against what they previously went on record saying.

I can give Slam more time I guess.

##Unvote
##Vote bumatlarge


Alright, I can't ignore this blatant display of anti-town.

1. Blinly agrees with bad analysis. Maybe that's subjective, and I'm biased because it is against me. I'd make this point null. he is mafia because of this
2. Fails to support his own view, AND PROCEEDS TO ASK SOMEONE ELSES OPINION ON THAT. he is mafia because of this. Looks like he wants to talk about it, but has no interest in actually doing that. Why not ask someone else to do it for you while doing nothing yourself? he is mafia because of this. I don't even think VE planned it out that way, it was just instinct. he is mafia because of this
3. This asinine persistence to post about VT claims that have nothing to do with day 1. he is mafia because of this. WHO CARES WHOS CLAIMING IT. It one of the most dead-end conversations I have ever seen. he is mafia because of this. And it's WIFOM. Anyone can say it with 0 detriment, and I would have no opinion on it as of right now. he is mafia because of this

PSA: BUM IS A CLAIMED VT. THAT IS ALL, CONTINUE SKIMMING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY READING THIS POST. YOU DUMB BASTARDS he is mafia because of this

##Vote VisceraEyeshe is mafia because of this


Fixed to be more Rayn friendly. I think VE is mafia. he is mafia because of this :D


Your response wasn't even a response. It was literally just you adding the phrase "he is mafia because of this" to everything you said jokingly. Like, it fooled rayn, but I'm objectively looking bum. Imagine that. Rayn was right, the way you put that entire post is strewn with verbiage that implies that you KNOW I'm capable of this kind of play as town, but you're certain enough to lynch me first. Over everything else and anyone else. You know I do these things as town, and there's nothing in any of your posting that gives any reasoning for being so certain. Everything you mention, you know I do as town as well. So why me bum?

On January 21 2014 03:15 bumatlarge wrote:
To a certain point yes, but after point number #2, none of that should be green. VE not planning out himself not talking about me is scummy, because I don't believe he has much to say. And that last point is to drive home how useless what VE thought was important to talk about (Slam).

There is a threshold of how scummy you look by how poor you are that you are no longer town. I think VE passed that.


Why would me not having much to say about you be scummy? Why would me asking someone else about you necessarily have anything to do with what I think of you anyway? Why can I not be trying to judge HIS alignment based on what he says about you in conjunction with my own thoughts about you? These are all questions you'd have or want, but you don't. You aren't interested in my opinion at all. You vote because you don't like me, by policy. And now you're making shit up to try and justify it.

2) THAT is necessarily scummy to me bum. THAT is why I think you're scum. In conjunction with you blindly agreeing with suki's analysis of me without even reading the situation or my posts at all, you are now trying to make shit up in a spoiler to justify your failtunnel on me. Eat it bum. I don't care if your vote never leaves me. And now it's personal.

##Unvote
##Vote: bumatlarge
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 03:47 GMT
#599
On January 21 2014 12:46 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 12:44 thrawn2112 wrote:
bum what's your flavor name

i dont think this is going to tell us anything

I agree with this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 04:22 GMT
#611
You asked me to elaborate on what I agreed with rayn about. I told you.

You then asked me why I think you're scum. I told you.

I'm hoping to get you lynched.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 05:15 GMT
#618
Everyone should be voting for bum. He wants to policy lynch me because he doesn't like me and is opting out of doing anything else this cycle.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 05:19 GMT
#620
Well who gets the honor sir? If not your best scumread, then who?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 06:01 GMT
#622
On January 21 2014 14:54 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
votecount?

##unvote
##Vote: Crossfire99

I could maybe do this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 06:04 GMT
#623
Just sayin. Bad return post is bad, and the next person he chooses is rayn. Like, yeah, a lot of votes, but did you even read the guy's posts? And there are six pages. Like, active scum is one thing but....rly?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 06:49 GMT
#625
Bum unvoted. Just sayin.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 16:25 GMT
#691
@rayn

I'm not having doubts about bum, like his response to my question didn't even attempt to answer any of the points I raised. I answered his questions, you may not have seen them because he mysteriously spoilered it out, but he asked me questions and I answered them, jovially and without malice, yet I'm the one who's unreasonable and unworthy of response. I think it's all an act and he's just angry about being caught.

Simultaneously it seems like there's some resistance to his lynch that I can't pinpoint. People being more certain of others for instance, or players like yourself who seem suspicious of him but aren't voting for him and are looking for other targets. Can I assume you ask because of my possible willingness to lynch Xfire?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 17:01 GMT
#698
I mean, he generally at least pretends to contribute regardless of his alignment. This failtunnel of me is out of character. Like he's not interacting with anyone else - there was a little bit when he was talking to rayn about Kush, but even that goes nowhere and ends abruptly. I'd expect town bum to be trying to figure out peoples' alignments rather than dick around with a tunnel on VE that is obviously going nowhere. I'd expect a scum bum to be more proactive about pushing objectives and playing up his own contributions. His play this game is neither of those things, so any meta I provide is ultimately worthless.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 17:23 GMT
#706
Yeah I'd also like to stop ignoring Artanis. Does anyone think he's town?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 17:51 GMT
#725
On January 22 2014 02:49 kushm4sta wrote:
@balla what is the contradiction in zarrpaths case on ve?

Where he's calling out things in his case that he defended me for earlier on.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 18:01 GMT
#735
On January 21 2014 12:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am pretty sure zarepath is mafia. About half of his stuff in his case on VE has happened before he makes these posts:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 21:44 zarepath wrote:
I thought VE was talking about the two different plans, kush's "don't lynch anyone who claims blue" plan and the Boxer claim plan. I don't know what he was talking about with the "2 is pretty potent" quote, I have no idea what he's saying. But I didn't think he was inconsistent while reading him because he had two different opinions on two different plans.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 21:48 zarepath wrote:
@Thrawn, VE's vote seemed premature to me because I didn't really see a super early blue claim as scummy, but not wholly unreasonable considering Wile WAS directly contradicting everything he had said earlier.

If he really thinks that stuff in his case is scummy i doubt he would defend VE against other people for the same stuff earlier on..

##unvote
##Vote: zarepath


I'll look into kush tomorrow in more detail. something does not add up in his scumslip finding.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 18:06 GMT
#740
On January 22 2014 03:06 JonnyLaw wrote:
Zerepath seems genuine when he went after VE then even angry when people let VE get away with saying I can't help you if even consider me as scum.

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 06:32 zarepath wrote:
On January 21 2014 06:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well lynch me then. I can't help a town unwilling to help themselves.


Yes, since it's completely unreasonable for you to have to defend yourself against scum suspicions, right? Any town that would do that DESERVES to lose!


This is my feeling too, and the sole reason I'm not voting zare right now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 22:58 GMT
#1026
Hi guys, dinner is keeping me away from the thread. wtf 10 pages in 2 hours?

I can't read it all in time. I'll read it all after the flip.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 23:24 GMT
#1052
Very nice guys. Awesome.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 23:49 GMT
#1061
On January 22 2014 08:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 08:40 thrawn2112 wrote:
hi rayn

*hi-five*

hi thrawn. <3

hmm this is interesting. We got 3 named VT claims. This means either we know the setup or someone is fakeclaiming. You are not, that's for sure, i have a hard time of believing zarepath is either. Or Slam. So i am gonna die. *sigh*

Means a lot of work tomorrow.

I'm in it with you bro. Let me know what I can do to help.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 22 2014 04:14 GMT
#1064
[image loading]
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 22 2014 04:29 GMT
#1066
So unless there's another Named VT that hasn't claimed, we have a doctor in the house. Am I reading this correctly? One who absolutely gets to act?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko429
ProTech128
Rex 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43812
Bisu 1672
Horang2 1090
Hyuk 400
BeSt 346
EffOrt 345
Soma 321
Mini 304
Light 274
Larva 201
[ Show more ]
ZerO 140
Rush 117
Mong 104
Leta 95
Barracks 90
Snow 84
Sea.KH 59
Pusan 54
JYJ 44
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 32
Mind 30
NaDa 30
Aegong 28
sorry 25
Yoon 22
Sexy 20
Bale 20
zelot 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2425
XaKoH 381
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1291
Khaldor1058
Other Games
gofns34631
singsing2248
olofmeister1323
B2W.Neo329
hiko244
Livibee194
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream237
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH184
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
27m
OSC
9h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 27m
Online Event
22h 27m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.