• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:33
CEST 14:33
KST 21:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7914 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 20 2014 20:14 GMT
#418
But the cases are fucking awful and say nothing about their subject's alignment. Are you used to seeing terrible cases come from bumatlarge Artanis?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 20 2014 20:17 GMT
#420
Artanis look at it this way: bumatlarge should know better. I'm getting a lot of flak because of others' expectations of me, and that's fine I guess, but why are people not holding bumatlarge up to the same standard of play? Or higher? Bumatlarge is one of seven(?) players to have played a game on this site for the last SEVEN YEARS.

And the cases on me and rayn are what all this experience has yielded? I know that he's completely wrong about at least half of his reads, and the reasoning he gave for having that particular read is fucking TERRIBLE.

Do the math guys.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 20 2014 20:21 GMT
#422
On January 21 2014 05:19 kushm4sta wrote:
You realize the case was in the first few hours of the game? And you are exaggerating how awful it was.

No that case really was god-awful too.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 20 2014 21:01 GMT
#428
Well lynch me then. I can't help a town unwilling to help themselves.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 20 2014 22:34 GMT
#449
kush what do you mean a scumslip? What are you suggesting happened there?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 01:03 GMT
#469
On January 21 2014 10:02 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 18:33 bumatlarge wrote:

I disagree, the only reason you think it's reasonable is because he is holding back because he probably wrong about you. I'm just working out what I can remember from VE if he posts like this as town.


"Because he (is) probably wrong about you"
VE is accusing WileE of being scum.
Bum thinks WileE is probably town.

-> VE is probably wrong about WileE being scum.

I don't think it's a slip.

If you assume that bum is mafia, then why would he add in 'probably'? To put it another way, if bum had instead said '... he is holding back because he is wrong about you.' that is what I would call a slip, because bum would have just given away the fact that he knows what WileE's alignment is.

I read it this way too. I disagree that any kind of slip occurred.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 01:09 GMT
#473
Does anyone have any idea who Balla thinks is suspicious? I don't, and I'm staring at his filter.

##Unvote
##Vote: Balla24
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 01:15 GMT
#479
On January 21 2014 10:12 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 10:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What's changed between these posts?


Several things...
First, I felt that it was becoming 'too easy' to attack VE, especially with bum and now zarepath making big cases on him that essentially say the same things but in many words. I felt VE was just reiterating the same thing over and over in his defenses, and the attacks were not coming up with new/interesting points.

Second, I feel that his blow up was townie. I also feel that martyrdom is generally a more townie thing to do. However I didn't want to put a lot of stock into it because I haven't played with him and hence can't really interpret his meta.

Third, I'm honestly a bit intimidated by you guys. I think rayn, your meta read that he's town is something I can trust for now (at least until we see a bit more from VE). I also felt hurt when VE straight up said he was ignoring me, but that sort of attitude also feels townie to me.

I'm only ignoring your posts that call me scum because 1) I've found that is the best way for me to remain objective while trying to read YOUR alignment and 2) I get offended really really easily when people call me scum and rather than pick a fight or start screaming at you, I feel like ignoring the problem altogether is slightly more palatable for everyone.

It's nothing personal, and I'm not ignoring all of your posts...just any that call me scum. Because I'm not.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 01:19 GMT
#482
Some, but fuck he said Bum is the towniest guy in the thread. I almost want to policy lynch him just for that. X(

Like I get townie feels off him, but I just can't understand why you and I are his top reads. It's just mind numbing. I'm gonna filter him and see what I see.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 01:27 GMT
#486
@Artanis
I'd like to hear your thoughts on Balla when you get back.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 01:30 GMT
#490
Rayn have a peek at Balla's filter and tell me what you think.

I think there's a distinct lack of anything productive. Almost a full page of filter, and not a single scumread. A few light +1's, but nothing that constitutes an actual opinion.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 01:33 GMT
#492
rayn you said earlier that Kush is one of your top scumreads. Has anything changed?

On January 21 2014 04:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dunno. kush is way scummier than any other person in the game atm.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 01:36 GMT
#495
Okay, but what if they both mafia?

Like, someone doesn't go from being "way scummier than any other person in the game" to meta'd town just from pointing out a non-scumslip.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 01:40 GMT
#499
On January 21 2014 10:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There are some things town!kush is just incapable of doing. Thinking hard about what someone said is one of them.

Okay, but that's information you had when you made the post I quoted. Further, scumKush is equally incapable of thinking hard about what someone says if you think townKush is incapable.

Anyway I don't want to dwell on it, I just found your about-face odd considering he was a top scumread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 02:10 GMT
#519
LOL someone just called bum newbie scum.

Barristan get that out of your head. Bum is a lot of things, but new to this game is not one of them.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 02:18 GMT
#524
He did.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 02:19 GMT
#526
On January 21 2014 11:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 10:55 kushm4sta wrote:
@thrawn do you think it's a fair assessment to say that you aren't really trying this game?


why is that your assumption

I mean I know that that's a likely town explantion for how tunneled I've been, but why are you assuming that option? Why aren't you suspicious that I've done almost nothing all game except try to get you lynched.

But yes I will admit I haven't put much effort into this so far. I guess you're trying to discredit me without having to attack my points or call me mafia?

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 02:24 GMT
#530
He said ignore that part dude.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 02:26 GMT
#534
Just trying to maintain the thread's integrity sir. Nothing to see here.

*whistle*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 02:30 GMT
#539
You aren't going to convince him he's scum if he's town thrawn, and explaining it to Kush isn't accomplishing anything.

You have to convince me. Because rayn has a mystery townread on Kush because of the scumslip thing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko429
ProTech128
Rex 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43812
Bisu 1672
Horang2 1090
Hyuk 400
BeSt 346
EffOrt 345
Soma 321
Mini 304
Light 274
Larva 201
[ Show more ]
ZerO 140
Rush 117
Mong 104
Leta 95
Barracks 90
Snow 84
Sea.KH 59
Pusan 54
JYJ 44
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 32
Mind 30
NaDa 30
Aegong 28
sorry 25
Yoon 22
Sexy 20
Bale 20
zelot 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2425
XaKoH 381
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1291
Khaldor1058
Other Games
gofns34631
singsing2248
olofmeister1323
B2W.Neo329
hiko244
Livibee194
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream237
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH184
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
27m
OSC
9h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 27m
Online Event
22h 27m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.