• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:16
CEST 11:16
KST 18:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9202 users

TL Mafia LXIV: The Restart - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:00 GMT
#680
On January 27 2014 15:59 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 15:56 Mocsta wrote:
On January 27 2014 15:54 Skanjab1s wrote:
On January 27 2014 15:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
hey twe3k you fuck, how come im not in the OMGUS alliance shit.


Ahaha, because you come from TL, silly.

I can't just be letting everybody into our secret club, it's exclusive, y'know.

If you want to join us you're going to have to do something to prove your worth, baby.

ims till waiting for an answer to these untrustworthy ppl


I meant to say "untrusting", I wasn't calling anyone untrustworthy, I just used the wrong word.
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 15:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 27 2014 15:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
We played minecraft with you. I thought you were one of uuuuus. ;__;
You broke my heart, dbz, you broke my heart.

You're all flunkies from another website. Our love for the game is what brings us together. THE GAME.


Are you just trying to hurt me, is that what this is

No Twe3k. I heart you. Deeply.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:01 GMT
#682
Even if you ARE forest scum and WILL perish by my hand eventually.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:08 GMT
#687
I don't wanna go down like that. That's....not cool bro.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:10 GMT
#690
Alak he wants to lynch me. Do you want to lynch me?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:15 GMT
#696
Mocsta is the only one who has provided any reasoning. My reaction was one of:

AAAHHHHHH!

or

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:19 GMT
#699
On January 27 2014 16:18 Alakaslam wrote:
BH what's going on

U make best mayor why u have to tack ve

Read Mocsta's posts. BH said anything about VE after Mocsta posted reasoning.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:20 GMT
#702
Unless you intend to make a serious drive, BH likelier to be voted mayor than even you Mocsta fmp. Your vote is better placed on that guy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:22 GMT
#708
On January 27 2014 16:21 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 16:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
Unless you intend to make a serious drive, BH likelier to be voted mayor than even you Mocsta fmp. Your vote is better placed on that guy.

Thanks for the <3

One day you will respect me.

I respect you now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:24 GMT
#710
So you think I'm scum now? Fantastic! Is ANYONE going to post a reason for me?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:31 GMT
#713
I think he's claiming scum in the thread, or he's playing some kind of crazy game in PMs that I can't even fathom.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:35 GMT
#715
I don't know what you mean. What kind of difference?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:38 GMT
#719
Okay, and he's not spamming or active in the thread this game. I don't understand how you get those two points confused.

Unless you're referring to PMs, in which case I stopped PMing BH after he claimed "X Player" claimed "Non-Vanilla Alignment" to me with blatant disregard to my alignment.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:43 GMT
#721
He has NOT been quite active. That's completely false.

If he's been active with you in PMs that's fine, but he has NOT been active in the thread. I'm his biggest scumread and he has failed to explain to /anyone/ that I'm aware of why. Except Alak now I guess. And since you've been in PM contact with him, you too.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:48 GMT
#724
That's not my reason for thinking he's scum man, I'm just illustrating the fact that he's not active in the thread. IF he were active in the thread, then his reasoning for thinking I'm scum would be somewhere right? But it's not, he's passively watching the thread and interjecting, playing the game from PMs. You're grossly misrepresenting his play, while using a metric that specifically counters the conclusion you're offering.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:51 GMT
#726
Hey if it will get BH lynched faster I'm for it.

##Unvote
##Vote: VE


I gave BC a chance to take a hard stance on BH. Post incoming.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:52 GMT
#728
On January 27 2014 16:51 Alakaslam wrote:
YOU KNOW WHAT?

## Unvote

##Vote: Alakaslam


You were right, GGTeMpLaR! We need a friggin confirmed townie. If I'm not conftown to you you are closed minded. I am not much benefitted by protection but I am definitely town! I am getting so frustrated not knowing who is scum!

I would lynch the player with the fewest posts, weighed against their contribution in those posts!

Alak, post incoming. Don't worry dude, it's fine.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 07:55 GMT
#731
I'm not out for anyone's throat. BH has played a pretty obviously scummy game to me, unless I'm missing something in PM land. But my experience with him in PM land has left me relatively certain that BH is scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 08:32 GMT
#740
On January 26 2014 17:41 Blazinghand wrote:
btw if people want to vote me for mayor that's a-ok by me but ideally i think i'm just gonna figure out someone who's town and better at looking/being useful than I am and vote for them. things I would do as mayor:

A) threaten people with the hammer all the time, because I love abusing power (just ask marv!)
B) use my D1 lynch choice to slap someone in the face with my e-peen. that someone is going to be whoever is posting the least content. Normally this would be me, but since i'm not gonna lynch myself, it's going to be someone else. Right now it's skanjab. note that content =/= number of words. who I lynch will be determined entirely by me for reasons that may seem arbitrary. note, however, that they are not arbitrary simply because I do not share them with you peos.
C) anyone who wants to PM me can.
D) i can't take back the words i never said

For anyone who is voting for BH, this is the platform upon which he is running.
1) Make a joke about his extra vote as mayor at his own expense.
2) Smack VE in the face with his e-peen, because according to him, VE has the LEAST amount of content in the thread. Note that content =/= number of words. His reasoning is arbitrary, but it's not arbitrary.
3) States a rule to the game
4) Random and inapplicable platitude

Here is why I think BH is scum
His first act in the game was to tell me that Alakaslam claimed a non-vanilla power role to me. It was in response to me misinterpreting a post from GGTemplar, and I thought that a subject-change timing was odd. BH sent me the following PM:

Original Message From Blazinghand:
oh yeah. that's totes suspicious. so slam claimed (<veteran>) to me in pms just now, and i'm wondering if perhaps he fell for ggtemp's fishing earlier and ggtemp is trying to get him removed via lynch? the thing is, if that were the case slam would have said so... I think.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From VisceraEyes:
Meh there will always be fluffy policy-vote-trolls. I was more interested in him discussing the whole blue-hunting thing that happened in PMs. With him talking about policy-voting Slam right after it makes me think that a scum WAS indeed involved if he is in fact scum - just not sure who or what based on what's being said and by whom.

Original Message From Blazinghand:
everything today seems to be shit

ggtemp getting on slam is probably ggtempscum going for an easy case imo

what you think


The thing that immediately struck me was "Why is he telling me this with blatant disregard to my alignment"? I tried to consider it from a town perspective...he can't be sure of my alignment based on what's in the thread at this point, and my point against GGTemplar was relatively weak to begin with, so I'm not sure what makes him so sure that I'm town?

You might be asking yourself: Self...but why wouldn't scum just keep that info to themselves and just shoot Alak in the night?"

Well, the claimed player is Alakaslam. And the claiming player is Blazinghand. It's obviously not going to take much for BH to sway Alakaslam to his way of thinking in any given situation, and it removes Alakaslam from ever needing to be shot, rendering his power useless. Alakaslam isn't often a scum NK anyway, so it's pretty much pointless to keep that info to themselves if they hadn't planned on shooting him anyway.

At any rate, so that's the PM stuff. BH was not concerned about my alignment because he knew I was town. It betrays his mindset - he felt safe claiming to me because as scum he already knows my alignment. Here's the stuff from the thread that I find suspicious.

On January 27 2014 03:49 Blazinghand wrote:
QuantumPope is probably not scum. He made a worthless fluffly list post, but he provided a little bit of follow-up, and if he is scum, this following reasoning for his post is probably the most chutzpah i've ever seen in a human being:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 03:41 QuantumPope wrote:
I generalized to be concise. Long posts that doesn't seem to say anything, for instance the one I am quoting, doesn't really do anything for town. I could write a 2000 word post going into specifics of various individuals in the thread but I find it posts like that only hinder town. Your personal attacks on my character also seem to be unsubstantiated so I'd love for you could please elaborate on the following


This is consistent with him posting the post he posted earlier. If he's scum faking this mindset, I will stand corrected, but I don't really see a scum player getting pressure for a list post writing that long posts are bad and then attacking his attacker in this fashion. QP as scum could have easily changed course (especially this early in the day) in response to town pressure. this kind of stubbornness would be sub-optimal for scum.


At the time this post on QP was completely unnecessary. QP hadn't even had a chance to come in and defend himself, The thread was waiting on BH to do something other than make phoney attempts at contributing by making parody mayoral campaigns. His first bit of content was hard defending a player FROM another player. HOW does that make sense? Like, doesn't it follow that when one person has a suspicion of another person and posts reasoning for it, the other person should respond to the accusations? If BH is town and looking for information as to others' alignments, why does he feel the need to interject here and argue with BC over this read? Here's his response:

On January 27 2014 04:05 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 04:03 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
On January 27 2014 03:59 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 27 2014 03:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 27 2014 03:56 Blazinghand wrote:
OK WAIT seriously what are the reasons that anyone thinks I'm scum? Like it's cool if you think I'm scum, I'd just like someone to write a case kkthxbai

How about you just stop being so scummy?


Fair enough, having read that question I immediately know what your concerns are oh no wait the opposite of that



Idk about them, but for me personally:

I liked your post at first and was like "oh shit maybe QP is town, especially his latest post I liked a lot - this BH guy is my top town for pointing this out before anyone else"

Then I thought "well wouldn't it be super pro if a mafia made the first post that caused everyone to realize QP is town to get town cred"

Then I decided I wasn't actually sold on QP yet as town or mafia and that he still leaned scummy - and even if he's town it could be either scenario so I will null-read for now but you haven't really done anything besides that QP read.


don't bother with giving me towncred for defending QP. just realize that QP is an "easy" lynch, and not because he's scummy, but because his thought process, which seems internally consistent to me, is foreign to other players. He's the kind of guy who can get lynched D1, flip town, and we'll go into D2 basically going "well, that happened" because that's what happens to players like QP. just don't lynch him today, see how it goes. If he's still unreadable in a day, we have more lynches. I look at QP and I see a wagon that is suspiciously easy, if that makes sense.

Because he's an easy lynch. Why? How? BC has made one observation, and Kush has agreed with him, so suddenly he's an easy lynch? At this point I don't think QP has even answered the accusation made against him in the first place. It's all just out of place and unnecessary. BH doesn't even respond to the point MADE by BC he's just all "FULL STOP, THIS GUY IS TOWN."

So what about who he thinks is scum then? At this point it's only grack.

On January 27 2014 04:02 Blazinghand wrote:
Hm, well I'd say right now I'm not a huge grack fan. he has been opting out of the general discourse of "who should we lynch" and "who should we elect to be mayor" with his farcical mayoral campaign-- it's obvious he's not going to win, and not putting any effort into trying to win. That being said, it's just trolly enough to dismiss as "trolling" without him showing up on people's radars. Barring some extreme lurker still lurking at the end of D1, I'd say Grack is my most solid lynch choice today. He also sent me a PM asking who we should shoot tonight, which I assume was trolling as well. Regardless: he's opting out. probably scum.


Like, even his scumread is a troll. Look at the bolded statement. He thinks grack is scum because he's trolling running for mayor. Repeatedly discrediting Grackaroni's campaign by referring to is as trolly, and trolling, farcical. But that's not what I see when I read Grack's filter. Grack's campaign looks relatively legit - tired of vets pushing you around? Vote for the little guy kind of stuff. Balla ran with a similar theme. Emphasis on lynching a vet though, if he finds one suspicious. NOT afraid to do that. But again, this is BH's reasoning for voting for him for mayor.
On January 26 2014 18:12 Blazinghand wrote:
cause let's be real here there's only one reason to vote for me and one to vote against me

1. vote for me cause i'm freakin awesome and you want more bh in th egame. bh catches scum. bh is terrific. yay
1. you personally don't like bh

but i gotta give all kinds of fake reasons and shit cause that's what people expect. you see, people won't just vote me cause i'm awesome though maybe they should, i have to play the role of someone that people would vote for. this means making bold claims about what to do with my vote, and who i will lynch today. this means making the right kinds of noises so that people have the feeling that they're doing the right thing when they vote for me.

I hosted ET and at least skimmed every post in it, but i don't remember what happened other than that scum won.


Now he's saying he wants to lynch me. He's given no reason to the thread. I'm sure he has a reason. I want to hear it before anyone else votes for BH.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 08:42 GMT
#743
The weird thing about it is how he tries to leverage that claim to fabricate a point against GGTemplar.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 08:45 GMT
#744
Like "Look, see? And he's trying to lynch our veteran! You gonna take that from this guy?"

Please note that GGTemplar is suspiciously NOT among his list of scummy individuals in the thread. I think he tailor made that scumread just for me because I had a point against GGTemplar that I was asking him about. I think he's doing similar things in PMs with other people, and they will realize it now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1205
Hyun 568
firebathero 541
Hyuk 398
BeSt 329
Jaedong 269
Mong 268
Soma 189
Shine 86
PianO 82
[ Show more ]
Sexy 62
910 50
Mind 48
sSak 41
Hm[arnc] 35
Shinee 30
ZergMaN 26
Bale 25
yabsab 20
HiyA 19
Sharp 15
sorry 12
ZerO 11
Noble 10
Stork 7
Terrorterran 4
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1128
shoxiejesuss920
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King326
Other Games
gofns28411
summit1g7067
ceh9606
KnowMe128
Pyrionflax100
Trikslyr29
Livibee15
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick476
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos973
• Stunt404
Other Games
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 44m
Patches Events
6h 44m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.