• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:15
CEST 21:15
KST 04:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9369 users

TL Mafia LXIV: The Restart - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 19:48 GMT
#523
##Unvote
##Vote: BloodyC0bbler


I can do this instead for now. I said I'd trust bum, and I still may if he comes in and lays the smack down on some scums, but I think BC is gonna try and find scums this game and I know he can probably do it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 20:20 GMT
#537
On January 27 2014 05:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Just to be clear. Everybody voting for BC is voting yes to lynching QP?

^^ this not exactly.

I should elaborate. I don't mind his being lynched but I am not particularly for it either, he is a null read.

I most certainly want a vet mayor though.

Can you elaborate on why plz?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 20:33 GMT
#551
imo the most important part of the mayor position is the protection from NKs. If a townie is making a lot of sense and leading town discussion in a good direction, scum are going to want to NK them to remove them. But if they're mayor, they can't until the Bodyguard(s) is dead.

It's not just about getting to decide the D1 lynch, it's about making the right choice for town. Based on PMs and what I've seen from BC in the thread so far, I think he's got town's best interest at heart and he'll lynch wisely. I reserve the right to change my vote if he starts seeming scummy, but I think he's the best choice for mayor right now.

It has nothing to do with vet bias. I concede that my personal experience playing with him factors in, but that's meta, not vet bias.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 21:06 GMT
#563
On January 27 2014 05:56 bumatlarge wrote:
People seem to be playing like there is a zodiac list. If you are going to throw the word vet around, you should probably look into that.

I like what BC has been reading from QP, but GGtemplar has been a lot worse. I can't think of a reason to ask people their role. I can understand why people say balla is town, but he looks awful in my PM land. And can anyone explain mocsta faking to be other people in IRC? Why would you ever do that. That's by far the scummiest thing someone has done this game. I would lynch him.

People should vote. As long as BC remains active, I can read him. People don't realize that recognizable names usually have a tough time playing the long term as mafia. The scrutiny is heavy. I'm ok with him as mayor. I'm still here though :D

To clarify, I think the allegation against GGTemp is that he's asking people IF THEY ARE a role, not which role they have.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 00:45 GMT
#608
Someone whose play he dislikes, but he thinks is town. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 00:53 GMT
#613
On January 27 2014 09:50 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 09:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Someone whose play he dislikes, but he thinks is town. :/


wrong, i like his play if you take myself out of his tunneling.
Overall i still expect more from a mayor candidate in regards to who they are lynching.

in the last game i played with you VE you ran and won, and lynched a bad lynch (i know you happened to be 3p, and you had your own objective) but my point stands, i want accountability, and i want something i can feel comfortable with.

atm, ggtemplar feels the best. though it will be harder to keep pushing him if he continues to tunnel i admit

I'm only judging by the several previous posts complaining about his play. If there's a misunderstanding, that is why.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 01:33 GMT
#621
Welp, I'm just about ready to get some FRESH PERSPECTIVES up in this piece. What do you say boys?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 03:02 GMT
#628
We've chatted a bit. Mostly disagreed on stuff. I want him to come back before I draw any conclusions though. He sometimes has trolly openings that never make much sense to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 03:03 GMT
#629
But now Sherlock is on, alas. Back in a bit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 04:59 GMT
#635
Because meh. Others want to and I'ma let 'em. Scums don't really shoot me often anyway.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 05:01 GMT
#637
On January 27 2014 13:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
so storrzerg pmed me and said a lotta interesting stuff.
Mainly that he thinks BC is not 'worthy' to be mayor and ggtemp is. And that BC is scum for choosing generic inactive scum candidates. Care to comment?

He's been saying the same stuff to me in PMs. He's got strong opinions. Or he's pushing agendas. I haven't decided which yet.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 05:02 GMT
#639
On January 27 2014 14:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
OR BECAUSE BOTH YOU AND BC ARE SCUM!!?!?!?!

Why would I run in the first place if we're both scum? If I'm not gonna run why wouldn't I just let BC run?

Stop being silly Oats.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 05:02 GMT
#640
It's from Mocsta, and he hasn't done anything. AAAHHHHHH!!! I guess.

Or :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't have any strong reaction to the case against me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 05:34 GMT
#644
On January 27 2014 14:14 QuantumPope wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 11:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Well after getting some of the answers I want.

Mocsta has a very high chance of flipping scum imo. He is activeish via irc/pms but has been dodging the thread. Untop of that he was actively doing shennanigans on irc that are extremely suspect.

BH ill hold off pushing to give him time to come back and be active, but hes also guilty of some very shifty shifty behaviour.

Pope I still think is scum. He came in with very bleh contributions that myself and others have noticed felt insanely off, and since has vanished and done shit all while hes been under pressure. These three I think are currently our best bets for lynches.


I came in with bleh contributions that I backed up to the best of my ability. My vanishing act, which I do not agree with, was due to previous commitments but I try to remain as active as possible. I asked you to inquire about my scum reads yet I have yet to see you ask about them. Also you sounded like you ended your pressure here:

Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 04:42 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
playing to ones emotions typically gets far more informative answers

This sounded like the end of a conversation to me.

As for your lynches I don't understand how you're not looking towards Willie or tehpoofter in place of any of the three names you provided because they have given near nothing to this thread. At least in my situation I am trying to actively be apart of the game whether you like my reads or not.

Any new thoughts?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 06:30 GMT
#657
On January 27 2014 15:24 Blazinghand wrote:
i'm just making a point that VE is scum and mocsta is town is the only explanation that makes sense

I don't even know how you begin to qualify this statement. You're just saying things. It doesn't matter what makes sense to you because I'm town, and it should be easily apparent that I'm town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 06:42 GMT
#666
BH claiming scum in thread isn't new. I so missed it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 06:49 GMT
#671
Good luck making that person me BH. hue hue
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 06:50 GMT
#672
Signif easier indeed.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 06:55 GMT
#674
It's not so exclusive. I'm from TL too.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 27 2014 06:57 GMT
#678
On January 27 2014 15:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
We played minecraft with you. I thought you were one of uuuuus. ;__;
You broke my heart, dbz, you broke my heart.

You're all flunkies from another website. Our love for the game is what brings us together. THE GAME.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1638
RotterdaM869
TaKeTV 351
IndyStarCraft 200
SteadfastSC135
ZombieGrub67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1638
RotterdaM 869
IndyStarCraft 200
MaxPax 165
RuFF_SC2 139
SteadfastSC 135
UpATreeSC 68
ZombieGrub67
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2914
Shuttle 551
Dewaltoss 102
910 75
Mind 69
Zeus 63
Bale 15
Counter-Strike
fl0m6287
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 660
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4496
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
Beastyqt792
ceh9466
mouzStarbuck382
C9.Mang0149
ToD124
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 135
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 18
• Eskiya23 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 45m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 45m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.