• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:36
CEST 19:36
KST 02:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8157 users

Resistance 3 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 08:28 GMT
#884
In my head it is.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 12:40 GMT
#887
Grack or Cora?
Cora or Grack?

Hmmm filter times.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 12:54 GMT
#888
Never to be yayed again by Koshi: Hopeless/Cora/Grack/Sentinel

I am cool with the rest. Coag is meh but I can't send this Grack.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 15:27 GMT
#894
Forgot to vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 15:32 GMT
#897
On January 08 2014 00:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
So Koshi, what do you think about Hopeless/Sentinel/Grack scumteam? Could you put your chickens in that basket?

I just gave you 4 names that I will not yayvote for the rest of the game. Those 3 were in there. All the information is now sealed for me. I don't care what scummers do for the last 3 missions.

Those 4 names.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 16:34 GMT
#904
My list is way better.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 16:46 GMT
#908
On January 08 2014 01:35 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 01:34 Koshi wrote:
My list is way better.

Your list also changes every 3 hours

Glad you agree that it is better.

I think it wont change anymore.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 20:12 GMT
#915
See I would say VE is scum but literally everybody gives the guy a townread, except for Sentinel.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 20:12 GMT
#916
So. I am still happy with my list.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:20 GMT
#920
On January 08 2014 05:53 Hopeless1der wrote:
koshi why'd you ask about my scum activity. Do you think this game is some type of anomaly because its not actually mafia or something?

If rayn is scum this is lost because nobody cares.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:25 GMT
#922
Then we lost.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:26 GMT
#923
Like your activity is why this is 60/40 instead of 80/20
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:31 GMT
#924
So what you suggest?

It's like Cora/rayn/CR?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:38 GMT
#926
Well. Shit isn't going to change anymore.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:39 GMT
#927
If rayn is scum I go for rayn/CR/Sentinel/Cora

Deserving winners.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:39 GMT
#928
Fingers crossed it's you guys though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:46 GMT
#930
Problem of no flips.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 21:46 GMT
#931
Really. This game. Really unbalanced. It's like normal mafia with harder win condition, no blue roles and no flips.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 08 2014 08:18 GMT
#953
On January 08 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 05:12 Koshi wrote:
See I would say VE is scum but literally everybody gives the guy a townread, except for Sentinel.

Show nested quote +
On January 06 2014 08:10 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I really fucked this one up.

2 scummers from Coag/Hopeless/CR
1 scummer from the team (Grack?)

I'm thinking rayn/koshi/cora/VE

I was willing to send him

I meant earlier:
On January 01 2014 09:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 09:30 Corazon wrote:
Ok VE, I will answer you now.

The only problem I have with Sentinel is that he isn't really sharing his own opinions. He's made a few posts talking about who he thinks is scummy, but the majority of his posts are talking about game mechanics and possible scum plans. I'm not sure where he stands on his reads because he hasn't made them readily available.


Not sure about my old scumteam since I like koshi's points to clear him for now, although I still think CR is scum.

I got a feeling it's CR, VE and... really don't know what to think of the fight between Hopeless and Cora. Could just be two misguided townies.

Which makes it interesting you yay-voted the one with VE couple days later.
This post also makes it so perfect if Sentinel/Cora/Hopeless are scum. But it is rarely so easy.

Things I remember from you this game:
1) All yayvotes.
2) Talking 3 times about the scumslip while everybody else ignored it.
3) Strange stance on CR.
4) Pushed Grack scum right after team passed.

They are all scummy things.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 08 2014 08:18 GMT
#954
Which makes me doubt my Grackster read. :/
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2411
RotterdaM729
TaKeTV 290
IndyStarCraft 183
BRAT_OK 87
ZombieGrub7
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2411
RotterdaM 729
ByuN 339
IndyStarCraft 183
MaxPax 125
BRAT_OK 87
UpATreeSC 55
MindelVK 15
ZombieGrub7
RuFF_SC2 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3455
Shuttle 838
Mini 469
EffOrt 402
Rush 177
Dewaltoss 148
Mind 96
Shinee 78
910 75
Zeus 70
[ Show more ]
hero 59
HiyA 55
Bale 26
sorry 24
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 19
Sexy 14
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2809
Counter-Strike
fl0m4894
pashabiceps849
Fnx 721
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2513
Other Games
singsing2169
ceh9673
Beastyqt654
Hui .200
mouzStarbuck189
XaKoH 128
QueenE66
Trikslyr60
C9.Mang039
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 102
• StrangeGG 30
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV110
Other Games
• imaqtpie434
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.