• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:37
CEST 08:37
KST 15:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8371 users

Resistance 3 - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 16:47 GMT
#777
If everybody is really experienced at this game I might want to believe it has 50/50 win odds. But I think it is way more likely it is like 80/20 for scum. If it isn't more.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 22:40 GMT
#790
shieeet at least 1 guy got it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 22:43 GMT
#792
But it is dumb that the voting is not revealed in the end, too hard for resistance this way I think. What I did was the only way you might trick a scummer and it really just doesn't work.

I hope you are right about rayn. But yeah after this mission we will have to pick all town from then on and I guess that we need rayn to be town even though this Hopeless guy is hyper active.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 22:44 GMT
#793
But I am in 0 care mode. 0 cares
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 23:32 GMT
#798
On January 06 2014 08:10 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I really fucked this one up.

2 scummers from Coag/Hopeless/CR
1 scummer from the team (Grack?)

I'm thinking rayn/koshi/cora/VE

Really? really?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 23:36 GMT
#800
VE/Cora/Hopeless.

That's what I am thinking since a VERY long time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 23:36 GMT
#801
Going to stick with it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 23:40 GMT
#804
So who did sabotage this mission Cora?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 23:52 GMT
#807
Is there a reason why VE is town? Shouldn't he carry more weight?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 23:59 GMT
#811
On January 06 2014 08:56 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2014 08:52 Koshi wrote:
Is there a reason why VE is town? Shouldn't he carry more weight?

I haven't seen any scummy posts from VE. I just get a townie vibe from him. He looks like he is trying to solve the game and never has bouts of inactivity or lack of effort like a lot of other players here.

dafuq???

He has 10 oneliners in the last 6 days??? Maybe 11.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 06 2014 00:08 GMT
#813
On January 06 2014 09:02 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2014 08:59 Koshi wrote:
On January 06 2014 08:56 Corazon wrote:
On January 06 2014 08:52 Koshi wrote:
Is there a reason why VE is town? Shouldn't he carry more weight?

I haven't seen any scummy posts from VE. I just get a townie vibe from him. He looks like he is trying to solve the game and never has bouts of inactivity or lack of effort like a lot of other players here.

dafuq???

He has 10 oneliners in the last 6 days??? Maybe 11.

So did CR, until his last post.

That's completely untrue. Like blatantly untrue. You can check it by clicking on people their filter.

Look at VE filter in the past 5 days. From 01/01/2014 till now and find me a post like the 2 big ones CR made. This has nothing to do with CR btw, I asked you why VE is town and you give him townie points for contribution while VE hasn't tried to solve jack shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 06 2014 00:09 GMT
#815
VE hasn't committed on a single read, nor has he shown any interest at figuring out anybodies alignment.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 06 2014 00:11 GMT
#816
On January 06 2014 09:09 Corazon wrote:
At least I'm not confirmation biased...

You just said something that was completely untrue and used it to confirm your town VE read.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 06 2014 00:11 GMT
#817
0 cares. I am in 0 care mode.

Starting under this line.

______________________________________________
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 06 2014 01:44 GMT
#824
Ohyeah. Sentinel confirmed scum. Damn. Who isnt then. Maybe it s VE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 06 2014 08:23 GMT
#829
Hopeless have you ever been this active as a scum in a game on TL?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 06 2014 20:34 GMT
#838
Hopeless/Cora/Sentinel
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 06 2014 20:35 GMT
#839
Unless it is like

rayn/Y/Z but I can't be bothered to find those. Also I cant.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 00:42 GMT
#841
Your bad logic concerning VE makes it more likely you are scum over VE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 08:26 GMT
#882
On January 07 2014 11:17 Corazon wrote:
At least I can keep my reads straight.
And care about the game.

My reads have been quite straight. rayn, CR and Grack haven't been called scum by me too many times. I have swapped around the other 5 a lot though.

Writing this down I hope those 3 are not the 3 scummers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech132
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 195
Dewaltoss 119
sSak 37
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick793
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt602
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 23m
Replay Cast
16h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.