• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7581 users

Resistance 3 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 20:31 GMT
#721
Pretty sure it is in my filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 20:50 GMT
#726
amagad Koshi said he was going to yayvote. amamgaaadddd and he didn't.


MUST BE SCUM..


AMAAGAADDD
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 20:51 GMT
#727
If you can't find the why in my filter, you are bad. plain and simple.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 21:35 GMT
#732
On January 05 2014 06:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Coagulation your vote did not count for some reason.
Are you still going to vote yay on the team and could you elaborate on your reasoning behind your vote?
Koshi why did you say you'll yay-vote and then do the opposite? There is nothing in your filter between saying you'll yay and your vote that suggest you change your mine.

Shenanigans wanted to see what would happen if people thought I would yay-vote. Nothing did as far as I can tell, except 2 people that wanted to see the yay vote on paper.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 21:36 GMT
#734
Also I am officially bored with this game. Can't believe Hopeless is tryharding this hard as scum. So game over.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 21:37 GMT
#735
On January 05 2014 06:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 06:35 Koshi wrote:
On January 05 2014 06:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Coagulation your vote did not count for some reason.
Are you still going to vote yay on the team and could you elaborate on your reasoning behind your vote?
Koshi why did you say you'll yay-vote and then do the opposite? There is nothing in your filter between saying you'll yay and your vote that suggest you change your mine.

Shenanigans wanted to see what would happen if people thought I would yay-vote. Nothing did as far as I can tell, except 2 people that wanted to see the yay vote on paper.

yeah, because declaring your intentions and then not following through is really scummy.

Please explain scummotivation behind saying to yayvote and then don't do it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 21:38 GMT
#736
nha don't bother. I am afk.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 21:44 GMT
#739
You probably aren't because of the shitty way you are coming after me. But it's ok.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 22:34 GMT
#743
On January 05 2014 07:09 Corazon wrote:
Koshi, you were doing so well. Are you ever going to care about this game when you are not picking the team?

meh, kinda fucked up atm. I don't really have much to do atm. I could fight to "prove" I am town but with Hopeless being as he is I think game might be over. Or maybe not and then I hope the light will be seen on Mission 5.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 23:57 GMT
#747
This game is annoying to play for me Hopeless. You say I am scum but I am not. You keep going after me for the last days and I got enough of it. I will ignore you. You did a good job at draining my interest to play this game as scum, you did a pretty piss poor job in case you are town.

Ignore like said starts now. You can keep yelling I am scum but the more you do it the less I will do.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 00:01 GMT
#748
Just convince the others. No need to interact with me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 00:32 GMT
#751
I shall look at it on Monday. But it should be quite obvious from my filter I think there is scum in this party. As in VE, maybe Cora.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 00:34 GMT
#753
To me, the scummer might even by rayn at this point. I have 0 clues.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 01:24 GMT
#757
Nha. All in all it is actually a good team to make. I think if Hopeless/Coag isn't scum (or for you guys Koshi/Coag) the game is pretty hard.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 01:25 GMT
#758
That being said. I am putting rayn on equal footing with Hopeless. Pretty strong game though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 02:12 GMT
#760
On January 05 2014 08:08 Hopeless1der wrote:
Koshi its mission 2. Why would the game need to go to mission 5 if the game is over? shouldnt that be mission 4 since each side only needs 3 wins to end the game? Why dont you know these things?

The only way I can see us win the game, is that these 4 are town and get send on mission 2 & 3. With VE/Cora/rayn/Grack all being town I can just afk to victory knowing they will find the 1 townie out the remaining 4. Or they pick me on mission 4 or 5. But I guess Sentinel will be on Mission 4 and then Koshi/Hopeless/CR on mission 5?

There really isn't much to do for me tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 02:13 GMT
#761
With us I mean town. Not me and you Hopeless.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 02:54 GMT
#763
atm believe is that you are scum with either me or with Hopeless. Making it very unlikely that you will be, which makes it very unlikely town will win if you are town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 16:36 GMT
#775
lol at the nayvotes after 5 yay votes. So dumb.

endgame cred. rayn/VE/Cora
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 05 2014 16:37 GMT
#776
with dumb I mean dumb mechanic not a dumb vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 228
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
Doublelift6055
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
taco 293
minikerr35
Other Games
summit1g12169
C9.Mang0359
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1247
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP152
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo240
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 8m
Replay Cast
20h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.