• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:16
CEST 18:16
KST 01:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9913 users

Resistance 3 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 23:22 GMT
#570
Wait the mission failed???
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 23:24 GMT
#571
Ah wtf. Didn't even read that. Oh boy...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 23:26 GMT
#572
On January 03 2014 07:05 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 07:03 Koshi wrote:
On January 03 2014 06:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 03 2014 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh shit i totally forgot CR. I could not ffs find the fifth person that you were talking about and thought it could be scum communication.

I was trying to find something that makes sense from the thread after you made the case on VE and we talked about it and other stuff. I still can't understand why the hell suddenly after that, everyone just yay-votes the team with zero discussion. Even VE, who had you as a scumread and really the only thing you talked about was your case on him.

I conclude Koshi is the spy.

What is your conclusion if Koshi is not a spy.

That is an incredibly stupid question considering there is only 1 possible answer I can give.

Now I understand why this was a dumb question.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 23:27 GMT
#573
Like, I am not joking/trolling w.e. Ugh.

This is sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 08:29 GMT
#589
rayn, why do you think Hopeless might be scum. Or is it impossible?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 10:17 GMT
#603
Hmm. I also went for Hopeless scum while thinking about it this morning on the way to work. Something to do with him choosing me over Cora. I wasn't too convinced but I am very happy you made this case. Gives me some breathing room and puts pressure on Hopeless.

I still think VE is scum though, I just made the mistake thinking it was Coag that was scum D1. Maybe it is a bit less sure now with the nayvote from Hopeless D2 but meh.

I also don't think it is as easy as Grack/Coag/Hopeless scumteam.

I am still pondering if Cora isn't being too sure about Hopeless being scum. Also this:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 01 2014 04:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 03:58 Corazon wrote:
Do you think his accusations of me are him trying to figure out if I'm scum or just him throwing shit on me? In my opinion, he's been throwing shit at me all game and he tries to count that as scumhunting when it isn't. I will say No to any team with Hopeless on it.

Hmm. Why would scumHopeless do that though? Wouldn't it be easier to go with the tide and fling shit on me with all of you and then be friends with you? A lot of the "shitflinging" Hopeless does towards you is to protect me or defend me or w.e, which is just strange play in this set-up.

Why would Hopeless defend me? Because he gets a townie on his side.
Why would Hopeless fling shit at you at the same time then? That's counterproductive. Put neck out to gain 1 townie trust, but at the same time lose 1 townie trust. And my trust is worth way less than your trust at this point in the game.

Doesn't make sense.


On January 01 2014 04:15 Koshi wrote:
Like it would make some sense if both of you are scum and then Hopeless gains trust from a townie while he is sure that both you will make up later but that is so very unlikely, I don't think we would be having this conversation if that was the case.

also still pretty meh about the "scumslip". Also don't really understand why Cora went from Koshi scum --> Koshi town/Hopeless scum. Even though I contributed while picking.

Game is hard.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 12:06 GMT
#622
So Hopeless is scum. Good. Makes me happy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 12:17 GMT
#625
meh. Don't think rayn would go after Hopeless so hard so fast.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 13:42 GMT
#636
On January 03 2014 22:38 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 21:17 Koshi wrote:
meh. Don't think rayn would go after Hopeless so hard so fast.

Bussing me is an almost guaranteed win for rayn, he looks so town. Good thing you're a spy Koshi <3

I got you as spy for the rest of the game. If you aren't , the good news is, rayn as spy at least deserves the win. <3
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 15:15 GMT
#649
On January 03 2014 22:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi:
1) What do you think of my case on Adam/Coag?
2) If there was a team suggested that consists of VE's earlier team + rayn, what would you vote? If "nay", why?

1) I had Adam as scum yesterday because how he downvoted his own team. But now I am not sure anymore. Your case is correct but I think we need to put some thought into the fact that eventually Adam made the right call to Nay the team because 1 of Hopeless/rayn is scum, I don't know if Adam did it because he is also scum or that he had the correct gutread. However, I think that if Adam is scum with either Hopeless/rayn he would yay the team. There are still a lot of plays you can do when you bring 2 scummers. 1 could play weak and the other could get towncred because there is a confirmed scummer on the trip. Or you could not sabotage the mission and you suddenly got 2 scummers with a lot of towncred for mission 2/3.
I am not really convinced by Adam scum atm but I wouldn't take him on next mission.

Hopeless I got as 100% scum atm. Last team he suggested he "tries" to nail the 4 town that were left out of Mission 1. While he is screaming he got me pinned as scum. silly guy.

2) 2 scum left besides Hopeless is quite annoying. We need to select 4 townies which means that out the remaining 5 there are 2 townies and 3 scummers left. Kinda insane that you need to do that while it is the basic of mafia that mafia is with less because they can work together to influence the thread. The first stage of the game is so important and that is kind of strange because early stage is favorable for scum.

Many words to say that I don't know. There are 0 reasons for me to believe VE is town. While there are 2 at least to think he is scum. 1) His lies around his nayvote. 2) Not being an influence in this game at all.

Cora? I don't know. It was obvious I was going to take Hopeless. If I wasn't so obvious I would say Cora town and a good bet to take. But now? It's all a bit strange. I explained it in a previous post.

But Cora/VE/Hopeless? Then I am stuck with 5 other names that I am not really sure about. rayn town. Grack town. CR town. Sentinel town. Coag joker?


If I put myself out of the picture I am left with 5 townies and 3 scummers and I need to find 4 townies out of that. I I would use random.org I would have 5/8*4/7*3/6 = 18% chance to be right (if my math is correct). Knowing that I am mostly way more wrong than randomming I am pretty fucking sad atm.


tldr: mafia depression inc.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 15:16 GMT
#650
On January 04 2014 00:13 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 17:39 Koshi wrote:
On January 02 2014 10:19 Coagulation wrote:
looking over filters and chairman ray stands out as a pretty experienced player with very little thread presence.

I would throw cora as my #1 scum read just because hes clearly more concerned about nonsense than he is about figuring out the game and thats a pretty big red flag.

I would put my money on one of them being scum.

Why one? The reasons they are scum are not related. You mean that they are both 50/50 town/scum?


Also, this team better not fails. rayn, Hopeless in case you are scummer consider not sending a PM to the hosts.
Also, Koshi totes in the first team. Feels like getting inventor role in PYP.

btw, you wanna talk of preemptive covering of bases

y u no make rayn name red?


ps: it was a joke.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 15:22 GMT
#652
This game has like the worst odds for town to win.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 15:23 GMT
#654
On January 04 2014 00:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
I like hopeless for scum. Also I feel like this is a scumslip.
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 07:05 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 03 2014 07:03 Koshi wrote:
On January 03 2014 06:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 03 2014 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh shit i totally forgot CR. I could not ffs find the fifth person that you were talking about and thought it could be scum communication.

I was trying to find something that makes sense from the thread after you made the case on VE and we talked about it and other stuff. I still can't understand why the hell suddenly after that, everyone just yay-votes the team with zero discussion. Even VE, who had you as a scumread and really the only thing you talked about was your case on him.

I conclude Koshi is the spy.

What is your conclusion if Koshi is not a spy.

That is an incredibly stupid question considering there is only 1 possible answer I can give.

It reads like Hopeless KNOWS there's only a single scum on the first mission, which is information a townie wouldn't have.

Well. If rayn and Hopeless are scum together that is a pretty fucking genious line by Hopeless.

Nice catch VE. Nice catch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 18:10 GMT
#667
dick move by Hopeless or rayn is scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 18:11 GMT
#668
damn rayn. you scum bro?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 19:13 GMT
#674
I am really really really really not scum Hopeless. Really really not.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 21:34 GMT
#688
On January 04 2014 05:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ughhh.. I really don't like this post by Koshi:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=439135&currentpage=33#649
I really really don't.

Still waiting for Grack to come back.

Agreed. But couldn't be bothered to clean it up.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 01:48 GMT
#708
Guess I will yayvote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 19:41 GMT
#716
I will.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 20:30 GMT
#719
Meh this resistance game is kinda silly. There is really 0 things you can deduct from the voting most of the time because it is obvious what will happen.

Anyway. I went nay. Somewhere I want to yay to get it over with but we will see.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 92
BRAT_OK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4769
Bisu 1819
Soulkey 1461
EffOrt 856
Mini 609
Horang2 378
Larva 372
ZerO 334
actioN 243
ggaemo 208
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 131
Yoon 109
Mind 97
Shinee 83
Sharp 69
hero 67
Sea.KH 65
sorry 63
Barracks 56
Snow 53
Hyun 41
Bale 30
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 24
Terrorterran 19
NaDa 18
Rock 16
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5434
qojqva2660
Dendi1268
420jenkins297
XaKoH 42
League of Legends
Reynor66
Counter-Strike
fl0m2943
x6flipin845
Fnx 689
edward43
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes370
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1329
hiko981
B2W.Neo428
FrodaN389
DeMusliM285
XBOCT232
Liquid`VortiX197
Livibee164
QueenE106
TKL 74
Mew2King44
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV143
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV606
League of Legends
• Nemesis3886
• TFBlade732
Other Games
• Shiphtur457
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 44m
Patches Events
23h 44m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.