• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:36
CEST 20:36
KST 03:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9924 users

Resistance 3 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 07 2014 10:44 GMT
#886
On January 07 2014 15:39 Corazon wrote:
Hey Sentinel, I'm trying to figure out a team to go after Hopeless' team goes into failure.

Who would you be ok sending?

Send anyone, at this point I'm just doublevoting rayn.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 07 2014 20:18 GMT
#918
On January 08 2014 05:12 Koshi wrote:
See I would say VE is scum but literally everybody gives the guy a townread, except for Sentinel.

On January 06 2014 08:10 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I really fucked this one up.

2 scummers from Coag/Hopeless/CR
1 scummer from the team (Grack?)

I'm thinking rayn/koshi/cora/VE

I was willing to send him
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 08 2014 10:54 GMT
#957
On January 08 2014 17:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On January 08 2014 05:12 Koshi wrote:
See I would say VE is scum but literally everybody gives the guy a townread, except for Sentinel.

On January 06 2014 08:10 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I really fucked this one up.

2 scummers from Coag/Hopeless/CR
1 scummer from the team (Grack?)

I'm thinking rayn/koshi/cora/VE

I was willing to send him

I meant earlier:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 09:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On January 01 2014 09:30 Corazon wrote:
Ok VE, I will answer you now.

The only problem I have with Sentinel is that he isn't really sharing his own opinions. He's made a few posts talking about who he thinks is scummy, but the majority of his posts are talking about game mechanics and possible scum plans. I'm not sure where he stands on his reads because he hasn't made them readily available.


Not sure about my old scumteam since I like koshi's points to clear him for now, although I still think CR is scum.

I got a feeling it's CR, VE and... really don't know what to think of the fight between Hopeless and Cora. Could just be two misguided townies.

Which makes it interesting you yay-voted the one with VE couple days later.
This post also makes it so perfect if Sentinel/Cora/Hopeless are scum. But it is rarely so easy.

Things I remember from you this game:
1) All yayvotes.
2) Talking 3 times about the scumslip while everybody else ignored it.
3) Strange stance on CR.
4) Pushed Grack scum right after team passed.

They are all scummy things.

How is number 2 scummy? Wouldn't I as scum be trying to avoid showing my scummy behavior?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 08 2014 11:23 GMT
#959
On January 08 2014 20:20 Koshi wrote:
I don't understand the question.

#2 isn't scummy at all.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 08 2014 11:52 GMT
#961
How fun.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 09 2014 10:52 GMT
#984
On January 09 2014 16:56 Chairman Ray wrote:
Let's plan it out:

If we pass this on my turn, we then pass the 4th mission on rayn's turn. Out of the 5 following players, Koshi is the confirmed town, so we have one chance to pass the 5th mission on his turn.


My question is, if your mission passes, why I can't pass mission 4. Mission 3 only requires one sabotage to fail and M4 requires 2. If mission 3 goes through, can't I just add myself to the list, use the same team plus myself for mission 4, and it should go through? Even if I was scum, there would only be one sabotage?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 10 2014 03:32 GMT
#1004
On January 10 2014 11:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
so i guess im just the invisible fucking man. wonderful

join the club.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 10 2014 10:56 GMT
#1014
CR - Koshi - rayn - VE

Is this team fine or should I change someone?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 10 2014 11:19 GMT
#1016
I don't trust Coag. Otherwise I just needed a fourth man.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 10 2014 20:35 GMT
#1080
we got seven hours left and I'll be here for all seven.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 11 2014 01:17 GMT
#1101
GG

Glad to know my reads were fucked up from the start and I should never trust my buttbuddy 100%
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 11 2014 02:18 GMT
#1126
I don't blame you for not looking for them. I wasn't going to make a stellar comeback, and it did seem pretty scummy. If the team was all-town and succeeded, I would've started using that to show that I picked a towny team and thus am town, but before that I had little evidence and I didn't feel like using any of it in my defense.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason225
Railgan 80
BRAT_OK 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14890
BeSt 370
Mini 219
Soma 191
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 88
hero 64
Zeus 42
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
NaDa 21
Rock 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2945
420jenkins531
Counter-Strike
fl0m4050
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1077
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1879
summit1g1675
B2W.Neo745
byalli385
Hui .260
QueenE79
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1136
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 33
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4023
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur290
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
24m
BSL Open Qualifier
24m
Replay Cast
4h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 24m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.