• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:45
CEST 01:45
KST 08:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8286 users

Resistance 3 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 18:28 GMT
#479
YAY COAG IS IN THE GAME YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 18:29 GMT
#480
PS I think that Adam is scum.

Therefore
+ Show Spoiler +
you are scum
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 23:32 GMT
#484
Everybody needs to vote anyway I think.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 08:39 GMT
#517
On January 02 2014 10:19 Coagulation wrote:
looking over filters and chairman ray stands out as a pretty experienced player with very little thread presence.

I would throw cora as my #1 scum read just because hes clearly more concerned about nonsense than he is about figuring out the game and thats a pretty big red flag.

I would put my money on one of them being scum.

Why one? The reasons they are scum are not related. You mean that they are both 50/50 town/scum?


Also, this team better not fails. rayn, Hopeless in case you are scummer consider not sending a PM to the hosts.
Also, Koshi totes in the first team. Feels like getting inventor role in PYP.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 08:44 GMT
#518
A little bit more serious,

Pretty happy with this team. If it fails then thread knows that one of us is tainted and I think except for Cora nobody is really critical of either Hopeless or rayn. That will change a bit, which is good.

Better would be the team not failing AND everyobdy being town on it. That would be pretty awesome. There is always a chance that peepz are scummers, but like I said before, I feel like Hopeless and rayn are townies.

Don't know what to do in the next 48 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 10:38 GMT
#520
I better not tell you then :D.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 10:44 GMT
#522
On January 02 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
We'll talk more about this after the results.
What do you think about the votes?

Problem is that if you nayvote you will have to give an explanation why somebody on the team is scum. Which as scum is going against thread sentiment, hard work and you might make a townie enemy.

The lack of nayvotes is not indicative.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 10:51 GMT
#524
You think a scummer wants to gain towncred with a nayvote knowing team will fail? Like VE 4th vote on Team 1?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 10:53 GMT
#525
I mean, both you and Hopeless look extremely townie. Maybe you even less because meta Hopeless.

I look extremely sexy from page 3 in my filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 13:08 GMT
#527
I find it scummy that you think that tbh.
What else would/should scum be doing in case there are 3 townies on this mission?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 13:21 GMT
#529
What would/should they do?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 13:50 GMT
#531
On January 02 2014 22:35 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 22:21 Koshi wrote:
What would/should they do?


Koshi's right in this case. Even before the voting we had a list of five people who would support the team. Wouldn't make sense to go against a majority.

A lot will be cleared when the mission succeeds / fails.

The thing that scummers could/should have done (wanted to see if rayn would figure it out because it is strange he didn't) is to suggest a team without attracting too much attention.

I reread the pages and I see:
Cora pretty heavily suggesting a team that includes VE/rayn/himself. Cora heavily advocating against Hopeless and maybe a little against Sentinel.

VE agreeing to a team that includes Cora/Hopeless/rayn. Putting discussion on Sentinel without saying Sentinel is scum/town, just dropping Sentinel his name in.

Koshi going for anybody in this pool: rayn/Hopeless/Grack/Cora/himself. Wont be sending VE/Adam/Sentinel/Grack

rayn agreeing with: Koshi/Hopeless/himself. Advocating against Adam & Grack.

Sentinel agreeing with Koshi/Hopeless/rayn. Advocating against VE & CR. Maybe trying to push Cora in the team?

Hopeless going with rayn/cora/hopeless but also saying Cora is scum.

Grack said to trust him and take him on a mission.

Adam, CR said completely nothing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 13:54 GMT
#532
After Sentinel gave his ok for Koshi/Hopeless/rayn the ship kinda had saled for scum to do anything or it would look somewhat suspicious. Maybe scum didn't anticipate that there wasn't going to be room for discussion after the team was send in. I don't know. Maybe they didn't think I would be able to send something succesful with how my position was in the thread. Dont know.

Got to wait till after mission I guess.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 15:10 GMT
#534
On January 02 2014 23:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
The thing that scummers could/should have done (wanted to see if rayn would figure it out because it is strange he didn't) is to suggest a team without attracting too much attention.

Elaborate on this please. I have no idea what you mean by this.

I have to make a team. Unless scum knows I am going to make a team with a scummer in it, scum will have to try and put an idea in the thread that I will be forced to consider/send on the mission. They can't go too obvious about it. Therefore, if the mission succeeds we can look at the points I just summed up and we can put scummy points next to the names that did that. That's the only thing scum can do.

But obviously when Hopeless/rayn is scum this isn't needed because it was fast pretty clear that they were going for sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 15:13 GMT
#535
You are panicking about the lack of nayvotes. But this is simply too late for scum to do anything. They had to do while I was drafting my team.

I should actually look at all the suggestions put in the thread while Adam/VE drafted their team. Unless the leader is scum himself, scum will try to influence his picks.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 21:15 GMT
#545
On January 03 2014 05:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi. This post:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 05:15 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. Looks like rayn/Hopeless/Koshi has already passed with 5 votes if we got Sentinel vote of approval.

Who are the 5 people who will pass the mission and why at this point?

CR, Sentinel and we 3?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 21:16 GMT
#546
CR because he has to.
Sentinel because he said it. But at that point I think I thought he wanted Cora instead of me.
We 3 because you said it and I guess I thought Hopeless would.

I have a feeling you are thinking something last 3 questions rayn but I have 0 clues what you are thinking.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 21:53 GMT
#553
That's really easy to check. The answer is no.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 21:58 GMT
#555
It's somewhere in his filter this game. I asked same question.

I remember Titanic I.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 22:03 GMT
#557
On January 03 2014 06:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh shit i totally forgot CR. I could not ffs find the fifth person that you were talking about and thought it could be scum communication.

I was trying to find something that makes sense from the thread after you made the case on VE and we talked about it and other stuff. I still can't understand why the hell suddenly after that, everyone just yay-votes the team with zero discussion. Even VE, who had you as a scumread and really the only thing you talked about was your case on him.

I conclude Koshi is the spy.

What is your conclusion if Koshi is not a spy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 858
ZZZero.O 141
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm167
League of Legends
Doublelift5387
JimRising 788
Other Games
summit1g8391
FrodaN3366
KnowMe196
C9.Mang0178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur212
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 15m
Replay Cast
23h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.