• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:34
CEST 20:34
KST 03:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9848 users

Resistance 3 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 02 2014 22:38 GMT
#561
I'm thinking it was Koshi all along.

CR we are now in D2. Your thoughts on all of this?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 03 2014 00:27 GMT
#578
On January 03 2014 09:08 Chairman Ray wrote:
Town, for this mission, do not nay vote it simply because you are not in the mission. Even if you are not on the mission, please give careful consideration to the 4 people who are selected. Even if we select an all town mission and the people on the mission yay vote, we still need one vote from an outside townie to have the mission a go. It is understandable that if you are not on the mission, then selecting 4 out of the 5 remaining town is slim, but if every town outside the mission nay votes, the only mission we'll end up passing is one with a mafia in it.


THIS is the advice we've been waiting for?

I feel more ripped off than when I ask for Coke in a restaurant and 2/3 of the glass is ice.

That should be common sense.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 03 2014 01:36 GMT
#585
I don't feel comfortable sending a team including Grack at this point
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 03 2014 03:57 GMT
#587
I think you're scum, but it's very hard to organize my thoughts on a phone so I could be wrong. 24 hours from now or so I will have an answer.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 03 2014 14:16 GMT
#646
So next team would be VE/Sent/Cora/Rayn?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 04 2014 01:16 GMT
#700
Other than yayvoting mission one, what do you have against me Grack?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 04 2014 01:17 GMT
#701
On January 03 2014 12:57 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I think you're scum, but it's very hard to organize my thoughts on a phone so I could be wrong. 24 hours from now or so I will have an answer.


I just got back home but it's only been 21.5 hours. I still need time to formulate an answer.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 04 2014 01:18 GMT
#704
On January 04 2014 10:17 Grackaroni wrote:
What did you mean when you said 24 hours from now you would have an answer?


21.5 hours ago I thought you were really scummy but I couldn't make big cases easily on my phone so I couldn't analyze you. Now I am home and can make big cases, but you've definitely changed.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 04 2014 01:19 GMT
#705
On January 04 2014 10:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 10:16 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Other than yayvoting mission one, what do you have against me Grack?

I don't remember anything you've said. Which is also true of VE except that he down voted the 1st mission.

That's not my fault...
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 04 2014 01:24 GMT
#707
The only thing I could say about my mentality at the time was that I was riding rayn''s idea of the scumteam being Adam/Hopeless/Grack.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 04 2014 02:48 GMT
#710
On January 04 2014 10:48 Koshi wrote:
Guess I will yayvote.


Still waiting...
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 04 2014 20:35 GMT
#723
On January 05 2014 05:31 Koshi wrote:
Pretty sure it is in my filter.


Excuse me?

On January 04 2014 10:48 Koshi wrote:
Guess I will yayvote.

On January 05 2014 04:41 Koshi wrote:
I will.

On January 05 2014 05:30 Koshi wrote:
Meh this resistance game is kinda silly. There is really 0 things you can deduct from the voting most of the time because it is obvious what will happen.

Anyway. I went nay. Somewhere I want to yay to get it over with but we will see.

I don't see the reasoning
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 05 2014 00:26 GMT
#750
On January 05 2014 09:01 Koshi wrote:
Just convince the others. No need to interact with me.


Don't be another Corazon please
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 05 2014 00:41 GMT
#754
Might as well...
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 05 2014 18:56 GMT
#784
Oh... was I #5?

I'm unsure of what's going on with Grack. I thought he was town for a while... maybe not... Adam/Coag-Hopeless-Grack might be the scumteam after all based on the voting.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 05 2014 23:10 GMT
#797
I really fucked this one up.

2 scummers from Coag/Hopeless/CR
1 scummer from the team (Grack?)

I'm thinking rayn/koshi/cora/VE
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 05 2014 23:56 GMT
#808
I stand by my proposition.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 06 2014 00:16 GMT
#820
On January 06 2014 08:57 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2014 08:56 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I stand by my proposition.

Why did you vote yes to your scumread's team?

Because I'm dumb.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 07 2014 03:35 GMT
#849
Hammer?

Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 07 2014 03:35 GMT
#850
Wrong game whoops
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason225
Railgan 86
BRAT_OK 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14890
BeSt 370
Mini 219
Soma 191
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 88
hero 64
Zeus 42
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
NaDa 21
Rock 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2835
420jenkins523
Counter-Strike
fl0m4029
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1805
summit1g1184
B2W.Neo745
byalli406
Hui .256
QueenE79
Mew2King42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 32
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4198
League of Legends
• Nemesis1862
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
26m
BSL Open Qualifier
26m
Replay Cast
4h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 26m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.