• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:58
CEST 02:58
KST 09:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8839 users

Resistance 3 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 30 2013 22:50 GMT
#352
On December 31 2013 07:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So seriously, where the fuck is everyone?


Rushing my homework before I leave for vacation mostly
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 30 2013 23:42 GMT
#353
Voting deadline's in just over four hours, so I'm going to vote Yay.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 00:27 GMT
#355
I'd rather have a team to go through and then see people's reactions. It'll even generate discussion.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 00:39 GMT
#357
Chairman Ray coming in with the ninja vote, this has got to be a trick of some sort...
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 03:00 GMT
#369
On December 31 2013 11:33 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 05:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 31 2013 05:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think it's really likely that Adam is town based on that. This line...
If your scum team is correct, then why did both Koshi and Chairman Ray vote yay yesterday?

...is exactly the kind of behavior you should bee looking & questioning in Resistance games if you are town. That's probably one of the best posts in thread.

Well maybe later on it's a good question. Right now it's just meaningless conjecture and WIFOM.


And there you go, discrediting me for asking the right questions.

The reason I asked you that question yesterday is because your scum team literally fails to explain the votes on day one and you don't seem to be looking at the game logically at all. I challenge your logic and now you call it meaningless conjecture and WIFOM. You say that you're not entirely sold on grack and I could be the 3rd scum with koshi and CR, when I was the first person to call Koshi out and subsequently say I'd downvote any team including him when people we're starting to call him town. If I back out of my own team with Koshi voting yes, and I downvote any team including him, what the hell is my game plan with that scum team? To play against my win condition and troll my team?

You are not making any sense, you are not thinking logically about the game. I vote nay on this team.

Adam who is your scum team?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 03:11 GMT
#371
On December 31 2013 09:35 Chairman Ray wrote:
##vote: yay


Last Post: December 29 2013 05:07

I refuse to believe this is towny behavior
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 03:13 GMT
#372
On December 31 2013 12:03 Adam4167 wrote:
Rayn, I nay voted my own team yesterday largely because I became unsure about you. You downvoted because you said I refused to discuss or vote my own team. As explained earlier, I didn't feel there was anything TO discuss at the last point when I was in the thread. Then you objected to me taking my time to think through the decision, I made a snap call because of the closing deadline and me needing to go to work and downvoted the team because I wanted to see what you were going to do on subsequent days. This on top of the questionable votes that I've touched on was enough for me to say fuck it and stop the team.

With more thought, you have no reason to downvote the team as scum there. If you're scum, just send the team, fail it and dump the mess on me. Chances are I backed out of a winning team yesterday. Which means that the scum team would be VE, Grack and Cora due to their votes. Which means Koshi and CR are town, and VE suggested a team with his scum teammate on it. I don't like that conclusion either.


I'll do a full reread tonight and try and make some sense of this. I'm off to work now.


Wouldn't the bolded still imply CR/Koshi could be guilty since they sent the team, and could have been trying to set you up for failure?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 03:45 GMT
#377
On December 31 2013 12:36 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 12:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On December 31 2013 12:03 Adam4167 wrote:
Rayn, I nay voted my own team yesterday largely because I became unsure about you. You downvoted because you said I refused to discuss or vote my own team. As explained earlier, I didn't feel there was anything TO discuss at the last point when I was in the thread. Then you objected to me taking my time to think through the decision, I made a snap call because of the closing deadline and me needing to go to work and downvoted the team because I wanted to see what you were going to do on subsequent days. This on top of the questionable votes that I've touched on was enough for me to say fuck it and stop the team.

With more thought, you have no reason to downvote the team as scum there. If you're scum, just send the team, fail it and dump the mess on me. Chances are I backed out of a winning team yesterday. Which means that the scum team would be VE, Grack and Cora due to their votes. Which means Koshi and CR are town, and VE suggested a team with his scum teammate on it. I don't like that conclusion either.


I'll do a full reread tonight and try and make some sense of this. I'm off to work now.


Wouldn't the bolded still imply CR/Koshi could be guilty since they sent the team, and could have been trying to set you up for failure?


Phoneposting. That's only possible if one of hopeless or Rayn are scum to sabotage the mission.

Oh wait I didn't think my thought through, disregard that question
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 03:51 GMT
#381
Just Rayn left now.

I know he said he wanted to hold his vote but it's like 6 AM in Finland, wondering if he didn't oversleep
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 04:00 GMT
#382
What happens if he doesn't show up. We're at 4-4, is it auto-nay?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 04:05 GMT
#384
Well... that's that.

Good night guys, I'll be back in 8-9 hours or so.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 13:23 GMT
#403
On December 31 2013 18:22 Koshi wrote:
Anybody here? For some quick chatter?
Question is:
The "scumslip" from Cora, what did you think when you read that?


I am currently off the idea that Cora is scum. I just want to know what you thought when you read it, and don't relate it to Cora his alignment. Just the sentence on itself:
Show nested quote +
Well when it comes to Koshi, I'm just glad that there is no day where we have to send all of the town players.


Stop making a big deal about it. If you don't think he's scum, why are you even bringing it up? If we're going to have discussion it's going to be about something that matters.

On December 31 2013 21:42 Koshi wrote:
What about this sentiment:
"In resistance it is not smart for scum to put (light) pressure on each other for no reason, there are no flips and double bussing each other just make it less likely either will be picked if 3 or 4 townies need to be send."

Am I right about this? It somewhat sounds right?


Not completely. If one is trusted more than the other, then it helps one become even more towny at the expense of the other.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 14:15 GMT
#405
On December 31 2013 23:04 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 22:23 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On December 31 2013 18:22 Koshi wrote:
Anybody here? For some quick chatter?
Question is:
The "scumslip" from Cora, what did you think when you read that?


I am currently off the idea that Cora is scum. I just want to know what you thought when you read it, and don't relate it to Cora his alignment. Just the sentence on itself:
Well when it comes to Koshi, I'm just glad that there is no day where we have to send all of the town players.


Stop making a big deal about it. If you don't think he's scum, why are you even bringing it up? If we're going to have discussion it's going to be about something that matters.

On December 31 2013 21:42 Koshi wrote:
What about this sentiment:
"In resistance it is not smart for scum to put (light) pressure on each other for no reason, there are no flips and double bussing each other just make it less likely either will be picked if 3 or 4 townies need to be send."

Am I right about this? It somewhat sounds right?


Not completely. If one is trusted more than the other, then it helps one become even more towny at the expense of the other.

1) I just want people their opinion so I can read them.

Is my opinion going to somehow factor into your magic case on me then?
2) But the problem is that we select townies, so let's say 2 scummers bus each other with good arguments day 1. Town will simply not pick them both, the mission will succeed and both scummers get 0 towncred.[/QUOTE]
We don't know if they're townies though. If we think one of them is a townie and he gets into a fight with an alleged scum, and they're both actually scum, the townie gets more towncred for justifying himself and putting pressure on the scummer.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 14:16 GMT
#406
Fixing formatting

On December 31 2013 23:04 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 22:23 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On December 31 2013 18:22 Koshi wrote:
Anybody here? For some quick chatter?
Question is:
The "scumslip" from Cora, what did you think when you read that?


I am currently off the idea that Cora is scum. I just want to know what you thought when you read it, and don't relate it to Cora his alignment. Just the sentence on itself:
Well when it comes to Koshi, I'm just glad that there is no day where we have to send all of the town players.


Stop making a big deal about it. If you don't think he's scum, why are you even bringing it up? If we're going to have discussion it's going to be about something that matters.

On December 31 2013 21:42 Koshi wrote:
What about this sentiment:
"In resistance it is not smart for scum to put (light) pressure on each other for no reason, there are no flips and double bussing each other just make it less likely either will be picked if 3 or 4 townies need to be send."

Am I right about this? It somewhat sounds right?


Not completely. If one is trusted more than the other, then it helps one become even more towny at the expense of the other.

1) I just want people their opinion so I can read them.

Is my opinion going to somehow factor into your magic case on me then?

2) But the problem is that we select townies, so let's say 2 scummers bus each other with good arguments day 1. Town will simply not pick them both, the mission will succeed and both scummers get 0 towncred.

We don't know if they're townies though. If we think one of them is a townie and he gets into a fight with an alleged scum, and they're both actually scum, the townie gets more towncred for justifying himself and putting pressure on the scummer.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 14:25 GMT
#409
On December 31 2013 23:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 23:15 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On December 31 2013 23:04 Koshi wrote:
On December 31 2013 22:23 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On December 31 2013 18:22 Koshi wrote:
Anybody here? For some quick chatter?
Question is:
The "scumslip" from Cora, what did you think when you read that?


I am currently off the idea that Cora is scum. I just want to know what you thought when you read it, and don't relate it to Cora his alignment. Just the sentence on itself:
Well when it comes to Koshi, I'm just glad that there is no day where we have to send all of the town players.


Stop making a big deal about it. If you don't think he's scum, why are you even bringing it up? If we're going to have discussion it's going to be about something that matters.

On December 31 2013 21:42 Koshi wrote:
What about this sentiment:
"In resistance it is not smart for scum to put (light) pressure on each other for no reason, there are no flips and double bussing each other just make it less likely either will be picked if 3 or 4 townies need to be send."

Am I right about this? It somewhat sounds right?


Not completely. If one is trusted more than the other, then it helps one become even more towny at the expense of the other.

1) I just want people their opinion so I can read them.

Is my opinion going to somehow factor into your magic case on me then?
2) But the problem is that we select townies, so let's say 2 scummers bus each other with good arguments day 1. Town will simply not pick them both, the mission will succeed and both scummers get 0 towncred.

We don't know if they're townies though. If we think one of them is a townie and he gets into a fight with an alleged scum, and they're both actually scum, the townie gets more towncred for justifying himself and putting pressure on the scummer.

1. Glad you expect my case to be magic!
2. The point is that we will never get to the phase where the townie looking scummer will get credit for bussing the scummy looking scummer because both will not get picked for early missions and best case scenario the townie looking scummer will get picked D3 or D4 but it might be too late then.


If enough people think the townie looking scummer is scum, then he's not townie looking.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 14:29 GMT
#410
On December 31 2013 23:21 Koshi wrote:
btw, I think you might have the biggest filter in the game (except probably rayn, didn't check that yet) so I was totes wrong at the start. One of the many things I was totes wrong about.


I'm second after him, last time I checked. Never thought I'd ever play a game where my filter size would be second only to rayn's, Christmas is magic...

Do you think it is impossible you and VE are in the same scumteam? Any proof you can find in the thread?

What a nice loaded question.

If you mean to ask me if it's possible VE is scum, the two things are a) picking a team without discussing it, never mind the amount of time he actually waited, and b) his reads don't match with his votes, as Adam pointed out. His justification makes sense but it still does not 100% explain why he wouldn't just yayvote since none of his scumteam was on there.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 15:01 GMT
#412
I'm on the road now, phone posting for the next 4 days
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 19:15 GMT
#424
Koshi: CR is a townread (or should I say null) for me because he is actually spilling good information into this thread. It might be totally unrelevant to this game but I find it useful.


How in god's name is this town behavior? Irrelevant discussion only serves to obstruct actual, useful, town-beneficial discussion from taking place. He also hasn't said anything, and it's not just being busy because he ninja voted without saying a word in the thread. He is far and away the scummiest player in this game right now.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 20:05 GMT
#431
How would town CR be able to steer town to victory if he's viewed as a suspicious person? All of his stuff about spy strats was construed as him trying to give the team some pointers. If he's town, real scummers would have an easy time twisting his words while they control the majority of town sentiment.

Scum CR, if Mission 1 fails, could adopt the same i-told-you-so reasoning as town CR. I think an experienced player would have no problem shifting the game... he was even talking about how spies would use WIFOM in their voting to scare town into picking new teams.

I'll probably bump him up to null-scum until I see his D2 play in earnest though.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 20:11 GMT
#434
On January 01 2014 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think what you said about CR is quite accurate in a way that it does not make sense you both are scum. I don't think CR's absence points towards him being town, because as i said it's a way of denying information.

If you wanna send me + you + Hopeless i am okay with it. But please, do not pick the team yet if you are able to do it later, i want to hear what other people have to say about it aswell.


Koshi's cases have plenty of holes in them but so do VE's statements.

I'd probably back him. I think with all of his clarification of his points lately in the thread he'd have a hard time worming out of his words if anything happened.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings85
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1843
GuemChi 1607
Artosis 630
910 56
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 45
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox269
Other Games
summit1g8874
shahzam611
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0337
PiGStarcraft305
Maynarde143
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick905
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP74
• davetesta23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 2m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.