• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9954 users

Resistance 3 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 16:21 GMT
#263
I actually opted to send Sentinel and Cora in addition to myself. Sentinel keeps saying things I agree with and Cora has also seemed very town since the beginning. I feel most comfortable with this team at present.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 16:25 GMT
#265
Well that would be about the most retarded thing ever.

1) The scumteam cannot communicate with each other.
2) The scums on missions have to choose whether they will sabotage or not without consulting their scum partners

Because 1 and 2 are both true it is very VERY unlikely that I, as scum knowing who my partners would be, would send the entire team on D1. If you think I'm scum, you pretty much have to assume that at least one of Sent/Cora is town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 16:47 GMT
#267
Right, but you know what I mean Hopeless. Are you suggesting that you similarly think that my proposed team is entirely spies? Or were you just needlessly and senselessly tossing dirt on me?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 16:54 GMT
#269
Read away friend. I'd like your thoughts on Koshi whenever you get a chance.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 17:00 GMT
#272
No there's a reason. I'm just trying to decide if it's a town-aligned one or a scum-aligned one. Like, he said he'd consider Yay voting the team I said I was gonna submit, but he's also been calling me scum for two pages. Does that make sense from a town-perspective? It occurs to me that I'm trying to find a balance of towniness to me and towniness to the thread when making my choices, but Koshi seemed like he would send a scumread. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 17:45 GMT
#280
Frankly because of the strange Koshi/Rayn thing going on. Like, there's nothing wrong with Koshi thinking rayn is town, but if Koshi thinks I'm scum what reason would he or could he have for wanting me to commit to a townread on rayn? And why would his yay vote be contingent on whether I explain my rayn townread if he's already got a townread on rayn? It seems to me that if he were town then it should be enough that his townread is on the team, whether I explain it or not. There's just something fishy about it and I'd rather not have to deal with it right now - would rather send two other townreads that do NOT have strange interactions with Koshi.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 17:45 GMT
#281
But for the record, I'm still mostly town on Rayn...just disappointed that he's not as active as he was at the start of the game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 21:38 GMT
#302
Hopeless, me switching teams up was SPECIFICALLY FOR the reason you pointed out - not much scrutiny has been put on the players I mentioned, it got people to look into them and say whether or not they agree with me or not, in a way that is accountable, by voting yes or no to my team. I wasn't aiming for it to fail, I'm aiming for people to read the players I've proposed, form an opinion and make their opinions known through votes. Can you explain what's sketch about that? Why would I just propose people from the team that just failed? Does that not seem more like something I would do if I were looking for a failing team?

Just...remove the fact that I removed you from the team and look at the big picture. It's not that I don't think you're town, it's that I think these /other/ dudes are town and I want people to go on the record and say whether they agree with me or not.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 21:52 GMT
#304
I get bad vibes off Koshi for reasons I pointed out - I'm still trying to get a handle on Grack, he kinda feels like he's overplaying the whole "paranoid-townie" bit with his repeated "Guys how can you be so sure, what if we're wrong, etc etc" but to be honest it came at a time when three people had instaYay-d the first team....keeping an eye on Grack.

Rounding out my scum list assuming Grack and Koshi are scum would be Chairman Ray. He's got a lot of big posts but nothing saying who he thinks is suspicious or why - just a lot of going on about the setup and that kind of stuff.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 30 2013 05:42 GMT
#320
On December 30 2013 08:18 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 06:54 Corazon wrote:
Hopeless, you think Koshi has town, yet you overlook the fact that he has barely contributed to the discussion and has only attacked people for superficial reasons.

Your scum read on me is based on the fact that you think Koshi is town, so your logic is faulty.

Don't say I've only been +1ing people when I've been contributing a lot more to the thread than you.

The OMGUS is strong with this one. I didn't overlook shit with koshi. I have him as town despite his poor reasoning and his superficial attack on me.

My scum read on you is not solely based on koshi association.

I never said you're only +1ing. I said the +1 to me being town was scummy. Get wrecked.

[Hr]

VE you never brought up any reservations on me or rayn regarding why Adams team failed. Nor did you try to gauge reactions to your team before it was LOCKED in for your turn as leader. Very passive play bordering on foolish. Adam nayed himself to allow us more room for discussion. You just narrowed that discussion to your team for no reason almost immediately. That's not cool at all, I think its scummy.

Adam only Nay'd himself because it was upon the deadline and he was one of the last to actually vote. I'm confident in my team because I have decent reads on both Cora and Sentinel and so I Yay'd it. Feel free to not vote and discuss to at your leisure, I don't see how me voting has inhibited anything.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 30 2013 05:49 GMT
#321
On December 30 2013 10:29 Adam4167 wrote:
VE, you seem to have given your thoughts on everyone else in this game one way or another, yet for me its 'null' early on D1 with a downvote, and apparently I'm not in your theorized scum team.

Basically, what I want to know is, what is your current read on me? What are your thoughts on me passing my own team? If your scum team is correct, then why did both Koshi and Chairman Ray vote yay yesterday?

MAYBE town? Your filter left me hanging yesterday when I looked, but your posting around deadline time was decent enough I guess. But your last question IS a good one. I'm not super sold on Grack scum so it's possible I'm wrong and you're scum. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 30 2013 17:45 GMT
#322
More yay votes plz, I think this team is a WEINER!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 30 2013 20:08 GMT
#330
On December 31 2013 05:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think it's really likely that Adam is town based on that. This line...
Show nested quote +
If your scum team is correct, then why did both Koshi and Chairman Ray vote yay yesterday?

...is exactly the kind of behavior you should bee looking & questioning in Resistance games if you are town. That's probably one of the best posts in thread.

Well maybe later on it's a good question. Right now it's just meaningless conjecture and WIFOM.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 30 2013 20:10 GMT
#331
Like he can safely say that now if he's scum because the team in question was denied and the present team contains zero of the players in question. It's pointless to even consider "what if" right now because we have no information to base it off of.

Not saying it makes him scum, just saying that him saying that now, during my team's vote, doesn't make him as town as you seem to think it does.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 30 2013 20:13 GMT
#333
And no, I thought Adam was scum when I nay-voted the team. Or at least, I was explicit in saying Adam was the reason I was nay-voting.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 30 2013 20:17 GMT
#335
No, because think about it: to him, there was a lot of opposition. And with a final vote, if the team fails, Adam looks the worst right?

Adam's posting looked better at the end of the day, THAT is what changed my opinion on him. Him nay-voting could mean anything, whether it's to give us more discussion time (which is what it appears to be) or to follow perceived town sentiment (which is what I guess it would have been if he's scum).
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 30 2013 20:24 GMT
#337
On December 31 2013 05:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay, so you think it's WIFOM? I understand that's a possibility but i just wanna know what you think and why.

About the discussion point. I think that's the most WIFOM'y thing discussed on D1 and all the people who discussed it should be under scrutiny. Nay-voting a team especially on D1 because "you want more discussion" is an easy way for scum to hide behind if the proposed team is all town. If the team is all town and you think so, you should be yay-voting it because the point is to pass teams that are all town. If people nay-vote because they "want more discussion" that actually kills the discussion because the votes are not because of reads but something else, you can't tell the real motivation or mkae conclusions about people's reasons.

Especially because to the person who did it (Team Leader Adam) he was in a unique position of "knowing" that 1/3 of the team is town for a fact.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 30 2013 20:27 GMT
#339
Like, discussion of what exactly? He proposed a team of what he thought were 3 townies, and the deciding vote on whether his "all town team" got sent was "nay to give us discussion"......discussion of what exactly? Why we should send the people he proposed? But he could have just sent the people he proposed if he'd voted Yay. It doesn't make much sense to me from a town perspective.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 30 2013 20:32 GMT
#343
What do you think about Hopeless's problem with me rayn? I have a hard time remaining objective looking at it for obvious reasons.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 30 2013 20:40 GMT
#345
Well for starters, I selected my team 12 hours into the day after the first 12 hours had been a black hole of inactivity. So no, I didn't almost immediately pick a team, I was just one of the first to post after the day was started. Why am I suspicious because the entire game is absent from the thread?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4643
Horang2 394
Hyuk 357
BeSt 133
Hyun 97
Hm[arnc] 73
Shinee 67
Killer 65
ggaemo 57
sorry 54
[ Show more ]
Snow 52
Bonyth 37
Bale 35
JYJ 12
League of Legends
JimRising 553
Other Games
gofns10087
summit1g9089
singsing1086
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS76
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2402
League of Legends
• Lourlo1429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
57m
INu's Battles
2h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 57m
Replay Cast
13h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.