• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:24
CEST 02:24
KST 09:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7876 users

Resistance 3 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2013 16:20 GMT
#147
I do not have Hopeless as scum, I have him more town than either Adam/Grack atm. I am just saying that I wouldn't send him as a first choice.

If we had Foolishness, marv and Prome in this game and then the rest of us. Why not send those 3? If the mission is succesful on day 2 those 3 decide who to pick as 4th member while the others prove their townyness. In that process the 3 can also evaluate the other 2 leaders.
^ Best case scenario because a towncircle can be born.
If the mission is not succesful those 3 know that 1 of them is a spy and they got the skillset to find out who it is.
^ Less good scenario but okish if 2 are town.

But if you send 2 of them and 1 lurker the scummer out of marv/prome has an easier time to shift the blame to the lurker. That's something that can't happen or is more difficult if you send 3 guys that are active.
________________

That's what my theory comes down to. I am simply suggesting it and will put that opinion now a bit in the back so it's not the only thing I speak about.
It doesn't have to be like that but that's how I would do it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2013 16:51 GMT
#149
I just picked 3 people that might be hard to read.

Yay for activeness!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2013 18:18 GMT
#152
On December 28 2013 03:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
You send the most townie people on Day 1. But because I doubt that anybody can prove himself 100% town I suggest that the most active people/most respected people go on the first mission. Reasons have been stated.

And here you are clearly contradicting yourself. Koshi what the hell? Get your shit together if you are town. Most towniest people go, doesn't matter who they are.

How?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2013 19:09 GMT
#156
Will stop posting for 48 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2013 14:47 GMT
#186
Ninja
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2013 15:37 GMT
#188
After this really disturbing message from VE I will add I yayvoted because I am town. I really am.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2013 18:49 GMT
#191
^ translation = CR Koshi Grack scumteam and Adam null.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2013 21:16 GMT
#207
Cora & VE both scummers.
Current team is all town.
CR is town.

I would say out of sentinel and grack, grack is the scummer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2013 22:19 GMT
#210
Cora going after me so soon was cute, but now he is too invested in it for no reason. I was not getting elected or was elected and Cora is already making plans to not let me go on mission 2 & 3. There is no townie reason for that. He kept blackening my name with his joke "pulling a Koshi".

VE was playing it cool. Staying in the back, I thought he was gathering reads and not letting the scummers feel his presence at first. VE even made the comment "even when I am not elected I can still give good reads", but after adam made his team. VE came into the picture and instantly undermined Adam without touching the team, no townie reason for that. The follow up reads VE gave was null on adam. Nothing at all on rayn and Hopeless. Town on Cora and Sentinel. Which doesnt make sense, if Adam is nullish and the biggest problem in that team. Then VE has already townreads on rayn, Hopeless, Cora and Sentinel. Pretty strong stuff. But VE is not that confident at all in his post, he should be pushing a nay vote from everybody and be captain himself, pick his reads and own this game for town. But he isn't, he is still unsure about what to do when his team gets through and he will have to pick sabotage or not. VE is scum. Pretty sure about him.

CR is town for spilling all the information. I am a guy that hasnt played resistance yet and I feel CR his information is helping me. Unless CR is teamed with 2 noobies there is no reason for him to be noobfriendly. Sadly people are thinking I am scum so this is looking like exactly the thing CR as scum would do to help me but nope. I am not scum.
CR is being neutral atm. Neutral is good. VE pretended to be neutral at start but wasnt after first team got out. Cora is pushing me (town) out of mission 1-3.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2013 22:23 GMT
#211
Game is pretty slow btw. Didnt expect that. Also. Why am I always so scummy at start of the game . I wanted to go on missions and be awesome. Koshi totes town. Totes town. Town town town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2013 22:30 GMT
#212
Adam. Pls do vote yes for your team.
Lets call rayn town.
I don't know if I like hopeless because too many people like hopeless tbh. Just realised that now. L Hmm. Could be that VE is scum with hopeless and therefore ignoring him and already planning to put stuff on you. Would be sad. Hopeless is on you then.

So yeah. Yay for your team!


PS: you better not be scum or I am looking bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 15:23 GMT
#255
I will nay vote the next team as soon as it comes out.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 15:30 GMT
#257
Explain to the fullest why rayn is town and I may yay vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 15:56 GMT
#261
On December 30 2013 00:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2013 20:25 Koshi wrote:
So I suggest rayn as a certain pick on first mission. Reasons:
1) Most active player
2) Works better for town when he is "confirmed town"
3) He will be scumleader if he is scum. We better know fast when he could be a tainted forest.
4) He understand why we can't take his word for granted if first mission fails. = less tension.
____________________________________

Now that I made 100% sense that rayn should be picked on first mission.


Is this not still applicable Koshi?

Yes it is. For me. But I getting scumreads from everybody and nobody defends me for my awesome contributions like you quoted.
I am asking why you think rayn is town. Or why you take rayn with you. Prefferable in multiple lines because you are scum and I want you to commit on a rayn townread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 16:22 GMT
#264
I feel it could be the entire scumteam.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 17:22 GMT
#275
On December 30 2013 02:02 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 02:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
No there's a reason. I'm just trying to decide if it's a town-aligned one or a scum-aligned one. Like, he said he'd consider Yay voting the team I said I was gonna submit, but he's also been calling me scum for two pages. Does that make sense from a town-perspective? It occurs to me that I'm trying to find a balance of towniness to me and towniness to the thread when making my choices, but Koshi seemed like he would send a scumread. :/


Well when it comes to Koshi, I'm just glad that there is no day where we have to send all of the town players.

^ This sentence is quite strange.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 17:23 GMT
#276
Imo a scumslip.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 21:05 GMT
#294
Koshi has already commented on people their alignments with real arguments. Why do you suggest I am trying to play without doing that? I clearly am giving reads and probably am within the top 3 of people giving reads on everything.

VisceraEyes/Corazon is my scumteam atm. Can't shake the feeling and I had it for a long time now. I said why already. + now there is a scumslip.

On December 30 2013 05:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
Koshi who do you plan to send for your team?

Koshi, Not VE, Not Cora
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 21:53 GMT
#305
I may or may not have played this out wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 22:37 GMT
#307
Below this line I shall only do analysis.

__________________________________________________________________________
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings90
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O137
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 169
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 978
ZZZero.O 137
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift4530
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10596
JimRising 716
C9.Mang0275
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP103
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 36m
Replay Cast
22h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.