• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9796 users

Resistance 3 - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 15:29 GMT
#1037
ok ok ok
that was just an example. Cora/VE/Hopeless then
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 15:38 GMT
#1041
On January 11 2014 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Fucking shit. I mean why Koshi 0 care?

Game is impossible to win.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 15:50 GMT
#1043
That's bad logic. There is no reason for me to be town. There is no reason for you to be town. Really 0 reason. Because you make sensible posts you are town?? Ofc not, and there is NOTHING we have to verify you are town. So you went on 2 missions and they both failed? So what? There were 5 others who could be spies. There is nothing to pressure people with in this game on D1: activity might be an indicator but why can't scum be active, there is no reason for them to not be active and "scumhunt" because there are no flips and nobody will ever know if you were wrong.

We all roll dices and hope they fall correct.

It's 6 vs 3.
Voting analysis is fucking silly because it is so easy for scum to see what will happen and vote accordingly.
No flips ever.
No blue powers or something like that.


This is comparable to a 6 vs 3 mini without flips, blue roles or NK. Just lynches in the darkness. Which town just doesn't win unless lucky. Extremely lucky.

I guess this is for endgame but the math behind this makes it very unlikely town wins this unless everybody is a super duper pro player, otherwise you need extreme luck to win as town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 15:55 GMT
#1044
This game without secret votes makes it a tremendous times harder to catch scum with pants down. I tried to play into this fact by saying I would yay-vote and then nay-vote but it's so silly.

In this game to win you need to have 3 players that roll town AND that are better at looking town then 1 player who rolled scum.

If there is a player that rolled scum that is really good at looking town the game is played.


That's how I see it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 15:59 GMT
#1046
Normal mafia is balanced around the fact a team plays better than guys who are solo. I think this game counters that by the voting mechanism, but this voting mechanism is not the normal voting mechanism. The slowness of 24h picks and 24h votes also work in scum favor imo, making it fast paced like irl helps town because you need to take stances. VE didn't take a single stance on any player in the first 240 hours of this game. Still gets town read. rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 16:29 GMT
#1050
Nha. Not when you got this much time to do shit.
How to play scum:
-Either look like the towniest town that towned day 1 by trying to push "townagenda" and make friends by looking you want the best for town. Or just be more in shadow and missdirect town and the thread like in normal mafia.
-Predict how people will vote (it's obvious) and vote accordingly. There aren't much swingvotes and it should be easy to not look bad. Looking good isn't even needed most of the time.

By following above 2 rules you corrupted the dice. Now sit back and see them being rolled in your favor.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 16:31 GMT
#1051
Rayn fits above playstyle.

Scummers on my list don't.

Thats why I am on 0 care because I will stick to list even if it doesnt make sense.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 16:51 GMT
#1056
Hopeless. Still sucking rayn cock. Since fucking Mission 1 failed. So dumb.

On January 10 2014 23:20 Koshi wrote:
So I had to consider you as scum to win.



Let it be known I gave you the option to look at rayn/CR after Mission 1 but you didn't Hopeless. You fucking didn't.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 16:55 GMT
#1057
And yes Hopeless.

As scum I am totally posting how this game is impossible to win and putting focus on me because it isn't 100% obvious I will go on the next mission and you won't.

rofl rofl rofl.


Fuck it.

Stick to my list which is a glorified "deserve to win" list.

rayn deserves it and I hope he isn't town and a random scum in VE/CR/Coag fucks it over and Hopeless doesn't at fucking all in case he is town and thus rayn scum.


It's so fucking impossible that Hopeless is being such an oblivious fuck as scum though. And the activity. FUCK IT.


My list stands. Still 0 care. Now without posting. Nobody else cares anyway. Except we 3 and at least 1 is scum.


Grtz on activity this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 16:59 GMT
#1058
rayn/ve/cr for endgame cred.

Koshi out.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 17:02 GMT
#1060
Oh. I need to add that I will still stick to my other list that I will vote yay/nay for.

But now I named 7 people that might be scum and I can't go wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 17:59 GMT
#1062
What do you make of Hopeless going in blind rage after me? This is perfect example.
On January 05 2014 05:55 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 05:51 Koshi wrote:
If you can't find the why in my filter, you are bad. plain and simple.

No koshi. You lied. You are scum, THAT is plain and simple.

I like CR his explanation better because that is actually the truth. While what Hopeless is saying here is just fucking dumb if he is scum and he knows I am town. He is just pissing me off. Which can't help his cause. Unless he thinks he doesn't need me and is trying to play rayn like this. But really? This is the best way he can do it? Mehh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 19:43 GMT
#1074
Hopeless. I keep giving you chances to call rayn scum and team up with me. Why don't you do that?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 20:16 GMT
#1076
It's not way more. It's definite.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 20:28 GMT
#1078
CR you always make me feel good everytime you post.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 20:46 GMT
#1081
Just send in your team. Thx!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 20:46 GMT
#1082
And no I don't need to talk more about it.

Scum is in my list.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 23:27 GMT
#1084
##Vote: yay

Koshi his list.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 00:44 GMT
#1090
Let's all bitch and moan.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-11 01:17:42
January 11 2014 01:17 GMT
#1099
Yeah I agree vayne. But there was nothing to do against it. Insane game to win as town imo with rayn as scum.

Somewhere I felt rayn was scum, somewhere I knew Cora was scum, 0 clues about Coag.

But really. Meh. Couldn't push it. Never. Like I said, I had to "pretend" that Hopeless was scum or rayn would just buddy up with Hopeless I think. Don't know but that's how I felt after Mission 1 and Hopeless constantly going after me.


gg lads. Great hosting. Maybe a bit lackluster game on towns part, I had a bad day 1 because I didn't know wtf to do. But resistance is not my game. Good thing it is not mafia and I don't have to put it on my profile.

#Vanity
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5214
Bisu 2611
Soulkey 1631
Jaedong 736
Mini 541
EffOrt 527
Horang2 381
Larva 364
ggaemo 247
actioN 244
[ Show more ]
ZerO 242
Dewaltoss 98
Mind 92
hero 79
sorry 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Sea.KH 60
Pusan 59
Barracks 53
Hyun 44
Bale 34
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2702
Dendi1174
420jenkins234
League of Legends
Reynor44
Counter-Strike
fl0m2526
Fnx 736
x6flipin493
edward40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1053
hiko1022
B2W.Neo462
DeMusliM271
XBOCT252
Liquid`VortiX216
Livibee205
QueenE99
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV669
League of Legends
• Nemesis3657
• TFBlade555
Other Games
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 18m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.