• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:11
CEST 20:11
KST 03:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8283 users

Resistance 3 - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 08 2014 08:19 GMT
#955
But meh, list still stands. Those 4.

I see 1 out of 4 is on the list this time around.

nay
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 08 2014 11:20 GMT
#958
I don't understand the question.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 08 2014 11:45 GMT
#960
Well. Sure.

They are all scummy things except number 2.*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 08 2014 11:54 GMT
#962
yay!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 08 2014 20:04 GMT
#963
^ rayn leader pick
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2014 08:02 GMT
#971
CR so good. So good.

Corazon - Hopeless
Corazon downvoted the first mission where Hopeless was in it, making the vote 5-3. Makes sense if Corazon is town if it Hopeless/Corazon/Coag is the spy team.
Corazon downvoted the second mission where it was Koshi/Hopeless/Rayn. Corazon was bussing Hopeless at this point so he has to anyways.

I don't understand this part.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2014 08:37 GMT
#980
+1 on Cora.

Then I would add VE as townie on how Cora defended him.
Grack we bench.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2014 10:57 GMT
#985
In theory true. But it would be better if you jsut add VE to CR his team.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2014 14:18 GMT
#987
boring.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2014 18:43 GMT
#989
hilarious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2014 19:39 GMT
#993
On January 10 2014 03:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
4th mission is irrelevant.
Waiting for the rest of the game to do something.

3rd mission atm. But yeah 4th will be silly if it comes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 08:01 GMT
#1013
You people are all quite bad at doing stuff within a 24h period.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 11:33 GMT
#1017
Well I am just going to stick to my list.
It is difficult to pick 2 towns out of Coag/Cora/VE/Grack but I am sticking to VE/Coag.

ezlife. ezgame.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 14:20 GMT
#1019
The problem here is that I don't look at rayn anymore because you targetted me since failed mission 1. It is not the other way around. Pls remember, I even tried to bring up rayn/CR scumteam couple times but you didn't consider. So I had to consider you as scum to win. Because in my 0 care world I don't bother with anything else.

Hopeless cuz not rayn.
Cora cuz whiny whine whiner about everybody their activity while doing not so much himself.
Sentinel cuz 2 votes.
Grack cuz framing post on Cora/VE in his fake nightpost.


#ezlife.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 14:25 GMT
#1022
exactly my point tbh. Your scumplay is so boring and it has been going on for fovever now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 14:25 GMT
#1023
FOVEVER!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 14:34 GMT
#1024
Here is something funny.

People that have said these 3-4 people are scum:
town


People who keep rambling about 1 person, or nothingness:
scum
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 14:36 GMT
#1025
It isn't complete in sync with my list though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 15:24 GMT
#1034
On January 10 2014 23:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Some people are going to be really disappointed at the end of this.

Nha I am already in 0 care mode and I would be more disappointing seeing a Cora/VE/Sentinel than a rayn/CR/Cora team.

I would be majorly surprised when my 4 contain the 3 scummers. There is really 0 reasons why I would be right in this game without flips and without vote analysis in which we send 1 or more scummers D1.

therefore, 0 care.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 15:26 GMT
#1035
Also, my 0 care is not about the game but about the outcome.

My filter is pretty big.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2434
RotterdaM784
TaKeTV 326
IndyStarCraft 191
BRAT_OK 84
ZombieGrub78
SteadfastSC25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2534
RotterdaM 747
ByuN 326
MaxPax 201
IndyStarCraft 198
RuFF_SC2 101
BRAT_OK 76
ZombieGrub75
UpATreeSC 57
MindelVK 17
SteadfastSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3215
Shuttle 747
Mini 455
EffOrt 409
Dewaltoss 171
Rush 153
Mind 76
910 73
HiyA 69
Zeus 62
[ Show more ]
hero 57
Bale 24
sorry 21
ToSsGirL 16
Sexy 12
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3160
Counter-Strike
fl0m4925
pashabiceps1009
Fnx 638
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3678
Other Games
singsing2105
ceh9705
Beastyqt687
mouzStarbuck239
XaKoH 130
C9.Mang0125
QueenE61
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 129
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV389
Other Games
• imaqtpie709
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 49m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 49m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.