• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:15
CEST 06:15
KST 13:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7297 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 20:10 GMT
#3072
On December 18 2013 05:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 05:01 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 04:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
JJD you have yet to answer, who do you want to lynch today?
Xatalos. He's 100% scum while there's a chance I'm wrong about Plu.

But on the next day, if you people lynch a an uncountered cop than we deserve to lose.

So why the fuck are you arguing about this now unless you are scum?
What are you trying to do? Tell us who we need to lynch tomorrow? Why?

Uh why not? Should we all just AFK untill the flip?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 20:22 GMT
#3090
On December 18 2013 05:14 Plutarch wrote:
If we lynch grack tomorrow if I am the serial killer I get lynched the following day and lose. But If I am town and we lynch grack tomorrow town almost certainly wins.

NO. And you know this isn't true so stop lying.

I already explained but if this is the case then on the next day it likely becomes:

2 town
2 scum
1 SK


We cant lynch you or we lose. So please explain why you're lying.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 20:25 GMT
#3098
On December 18 2013 05:24 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 05:22 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 05:14 Plutarch wrote:
If we lynch grack tomorrow if I am the serial killer I get lynched the following day and lose. But If I am town and we lynch grack tomorrow town almost certainly wins.

NO. And you know this isn't true so stop lying.

I already explained but if this is the case then on the next day it likely becomes:

2 town
2 scum
1 SK


We cant lynch you or we lose. So please explain why you're lying.


I would still lose as the SK cause town would lynch me. You keep making these arguments based on my true, town, win condition and then calling me the sk. Really dumb.

Why would town lynch you? You're saying that the town would lynch you knowing for a fact that as soon as you flip, the game ends and we lose?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 20:28 GMT
#3101
On December 18 2013 05:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 05:24 Plutarch wrote:
On December 18 2013 05:22 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 05:14 Plutarch wrote:
If we lynch grack tomorrow if I am the serial killer I get lynched the following day and lose. But If I am town and we lynch grack tomorrow town almost certainly wins.

NO. And you know this isn't true so stop lying.

I already explained but if this is the case then on the next day it likely becomes:

2 town
2 scum
1 SK


We cant lynch you or we lose. So please explain why you're lying.


I would still lose as the SK cause town would lynch me. You keep making these arguments based on my true, town, win condition and then calling me the sk. Really dumb.

Actually that's not true if that was the situation because at this point town needs to lynch mafia.
I've pointed this out 3 times and Plu just keeps repeating the same lie . Do you honestly believe that Plu doesn't understand this? You must have no respect for his game if you think he's just being dumb.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 20:30 GMT
#3104
On December 18 2013 05:27 Plutarch wrote:
That is true but he also assumes the SK would be shooting town which I don;t think is true at this point either.

What are you talking about? We just established that if ur the SK and you shoot town, the town can't lynch you. WHy would you shoot @ scum and allow yourself to be lynched?

Is there even a single person that is buying this?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 20:36 GMT
#3115
On December 18 2013 05:30 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 05:28 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 05:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 18 2013 05:24 Plutarch wrote:
On December 18 2013 05:22 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 05:14 Plutarch wrote:
If we lynch grack tomorrow if I am the serial killer I get lynched the following day and lose. But If I am town and we lynch grack tomorrow town almost certainly wins.

NO. And you know this isn't true so stop lying.

I already explained but if this is the case then on the next day it likely becomes:

2 town
2 scum
1 SK


We cant lynch you or we lose. So please explain why you're lying.


I would still lose as the SK cause town would lynch me. You keep making these arguments based on my true, town, win condition and then calling me the sk. Really dumb.

Actually that's not true if that was the situation because at this point town needs to lynch mafia.
I've pointed this out 3 times and Plu just keeps repeating the same lie . Do you honestly believe that Plu doesn't understand this? You must have no respect for his game if you think he's just being dumb.


I honestly just haven't thought a lot about night kills or the SK win condition. Too busy catching your whole scum team. Hue.

OK, now that I've shot down your entire argument so hard that the best defense you can come up with is "Golly gee, I guess I just wasn't paying attention"

I will state again that the only way Grack gets voted off tomorrow is if he gets countered. Anyone that thinks that keeping the cop secret when it could mean the town losing the game is not interested in winning.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 20:42 GMT
#3122
On December 18 2013 05:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So JJD if Grack is cop and you are town who are the rest of the scumteam?

Sorry forgot to answer this: Sidespring, and then either Slam or xigxag.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 20:45 GMT
#3124
Why would Grack make this play as scum? To save someone that claimed scum? Think, people!
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 20:51 GMT
#3132
On December 18 2013 05:47 Plutarch wrote:
Cause you only need one mislynch to win?
Can you just admit that this is a lie now to save me the time it will take to prove you wrong, have you deny that I proved you wrong 3 times, and then eventually admit I was right and then u can claim "Golly gee, I guess I just wasn't paying attention"?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 20:59 GMT
#3153
On December 18 2013 05:54 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 05:51 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 05:47 Plutarch wrote:
Cause you only need one mislynch to win?
Can you just admit that this is a lie now to save me the time it will take to prove you wrong, have you deny that I proved you wrong 3 times, and then eventually admit I was right and then u can claim "Golly gee, I guess I just wasn't paying attention"?


If town mislynches we are pretty much done. I don't care about the pedantry of it. So no.

OK, that's twice now that you lied, were proven wrong, and admitted it.


So I ask again:
On December 18 2013 05:45 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Why would Grack make this play as scum? To save someone that claimed scum? Think, people!

JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 21:01 GMT
#3158
On December 18 2013 05:47 Plutarch wrote:
he is getting counterclaimed so further discussion is pointless now you outed yourselves completely.
Calling it right now that Plu is gonna have some bullshit reason when this doesn't happen.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 21:20 GMT
#3176
On December 18 2013 06:07 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 06:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 18 2013 06:06 Plutarch wrote:
On December 18 2013 06:05 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 18 2013 06:03 Plutarch wrote:
On December 18 2013 05:59 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 05:54 Plutarch wrote:
On December 18 2013 05:51 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 05:47 Plutarch wrote:
Cause you only need one mislynch to win?
Can you just admit that this is a lie now to save me the time it will take to prove you wrong, have you deny that I proved you wrong 3 times, and then eventually admit I was right and then u can claim "Golly gee, I guess I just wasn't paying attention"?


If town mislynches we are pretty much done. I don't care about the pedantry of it. So no.

OK, that's twice now that you lied, were proven wrong, and admitted it.


So I ask again:
On December 18 2013 05:45 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Why would Grack make this play as scum? To save someone that claimed scum? Think, people!



Because he is desperate or bad or both.

Why would he do it as town? He could have said nothing, got another check off I would not have been night killed like scum planned in thread and bam easy lynch.

Why a real cop check me night two after I was a major contributor to lynching scum?

Why would a real cop not claim until 4 hours before the lynch?

Why would a real cop place breadcrumbs 1 hour before he claims?

Because I wasn't going to claim and then I got annoyed with your response and decided I'd just lynch you. It's all been explained.


It was rhetorical. A real cop would not do any of those things. You don't need to answer me scum.

A real cop just did all of those things.


I don;t see why you bother when you are going to get counter claimed.

Keep laying it on thick so u can act real surprised when it doesn't happen.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 21:38 GMT
#3178
On December 18 2013 05:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 05:45 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Why would Grack make this play as scum? To save someone that claimed scum? Think, people!

You should ask why would he make this play if he is town and is not trying to get the SK lynched?
Ok people, really think about this.

Here's Plu's response:
On December 18 2013 05:47 Plutarch wrote:

Cause you only need one mislynch to win? and you were in the shit so you went for a gambit.
OK aside from the fact that we already established that this is blatenly untrue, I'd like to point something else out:

If Grack is scum then there was absolutely no way this play could have worked no matter what.

If people actually moved their vote off the claimed scum to lynch Plu (however unlikely), then the real cop counters. It's that simple. No cop is gonna allow a mislynch to happen.

Now sure, scum finds out who the cop is, but they'd out Grack to do so. Explain to me in what universe is this a scum play?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 21:43 GMT
#3179
And I bet I know what's gonna happen after all this. After we lynch Plu tomorrow due to there being no cop claim, everyone is gonna be all "How did JJD know that Grack was telling truths? He must be scum". I don't wanna hear that shit. It's pretty obvious once u give it some thought.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 18 2013 03:19 GMT
#3190
On December 18 2013 12:01 Plutarch wrote:
If grack does not 'check' Xigxag we should lynch him.
Wait, Ur not gonna push Gracks lynch regardless?

Seems like a wierd statement to make about someone that you know for a fact is scum.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 18 2013 04:49 GMT
#3227
BTW, Plu wants Grack to check Xigxag because Plu thinks Xigxag is town. Which makes it more unlikely that scum kills Grack. Plu is afraid that if Grack doesn't telegraph who he's checking, scum will kill him to prevent a red check.

Unless someone else has another idea why Plu would be so concerned about who Grack says he's checking?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 18 2013 05:04 GMT
#3237
On December 18 2013 13:52 Blazinghand wrote:
JJD, of the 6, which 3 in your opinion should be the group that Grack checks into?
sidesprang and alakaslam are my top 2 picks for sure. Then I guess art since I have townreads on rayne and LSB.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 18 2013 13:26 GMT
#3270
On December 18 2013 19:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 14:04 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 13:52 Blazinghand wrote:
JJD, of the 6, which 3 in your opinion should be the group that Grack checks into?
sidesprang and alakaslam are my top 2 picks for sure. Then I guess art since I have townreads on rayne and LSB.

Can I ask what your motivation is for having a townread on LSB over me
I've said a few times that I don't think the purple/LSB interaction early game was faked. And LSB went after purple quite a bit this game.

Furthermore, LSB has had pretty much identical reads to me this game for the most part.

On December 18 2013 19:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
and why you left XigXag out of this list?
Simple answer to that. BH said to pick from this list:
On December 18 2013 13:47 Blazinghand wrote:
artanis
lsb
jjd
sidesprang
rayn
alakaslam
I don't think you're scum. But I really don't think think Rayn or LSB is.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 18 2013 13:39 GMT
#3272
On December 18 2013 22:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 22:26 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 19:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 18 2013 14:04 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 13:52 Blazinghand wrote:
JJD, of the 6, which 3 in your opinion should be the group that Grack checks into?
sidesprang and alakaslam are my top 2 picks for sure. Then I guess art since I have townreads on rayne and LSB.

Can I ask what your motivation is for having a townread on LSB over me
I've said a few times that I don't think the purple/LSB interaction early game was faked. And LSB went after purple quite a bit this game.

Furthermore, LSB has had pretty much identical reads to me this game for the most part.

On December 18 2013 19:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
and why you left XigXag out of this list?
Simple answer to that. BH said to pick from this list:
On December 18 2013 13:47 Blazinghand wrote:
artanis
lsb
jjd
sidesprang
rayn
alakaslam
I don't think you're scum. But I really don't think think Rayn or LSB is.

What interaction between LSB-Purple make you feel that LSB is less likely to be scum from it than my interactions with Xatalos?
That's a good point and actually havent went back and reread since the Xat flip/scumclaim. But like I said, I don't think you're scum. I'd rather replace U w/ xigxag but BH wanted 3 from that so I had to pick someone.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 18 2013 19:10 GMT
#3301
On December 19 2013 04:02 Grackaroni wrote:
BH what do you think about Rayn? potential scummer?

Rayn got purple lynched. If it wasn't for Rayne, that lynch would not have happened. Yes, there's always the possibility of a bus for towncred but it's incredibly unlikely. There's a difference between a bus and completely getting the town to lynch your teammate.

And the fact that there's a SK in this game and rayne could easily just get NKed and it's just not worth entertaining the thought.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech127
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2151
Shuttle 1157
Snow 81
Dewaltoss 58
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1098
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor544
Other Games
summit1g8765
JimRising 638
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft265
Mew2King237
ViBE61
ArmadaUGS54
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 17
• Letter146
• Response 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota229
League of Legends
• Lourlo1168
• Rush521
• Stunt234
Other Games
• Scarra666
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 45m
OSC
17h 45m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.