• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7523 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 15 2013 05:21 GMT
#2385
we can do this in the scum QT
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 15 2013 18:39 GMT
#2487


make a joke and everyone loses their minds except alakaslam and kush LOL

actually pretty amusing
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 15 2013 18:51 GMT
#2491
On December 16 2013 03:46 kushm4sta wrote:
yeah but what you did was terrible regardless of if it was a joke


do I ever do anything good as town?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 15 2013 20:41 GMT
#2499
the more important point is that he was a goon and he would not risk lynching me over him as a goon.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 15 2013 20:47 GMT
#2501
On December 16 2013 05:47 kushm4sta wrote:
he had to do it so you woulnd't look ultra scummy


not really, he could have just stayed afk if we were both scum
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 15 2013 20:52 GMT
#2507
no crying when I flip town if you guys are actually serious, it is obvious im not scum
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 16 2013 01:50 GMT
#2549
im not scum actually lol, we'll solve this tomorrow if needed. give you guys time to become intelligent like kush
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 16 2013 02:29 GMT
#2552
On December 16 2013 11:28 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 10:50 VayneAuthority wrote:
im not scum actually lol, we'll solve this tomorrow if needed. give you guys time to become intelligent like kush

What am I to do sir, the FoS of the Blazinghand is upon thee!

Indeed I fear I am next if you are town. Whatever they say about LSB.

How on earth is him pointing out that this is a policy lynch a "scum tell"?


because it's a misrepresentation of what this lynch is, there are multiple cases on me. The wording is strange; as if he knows I am not scum and it is wrong.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 16 2013 02:54 GMT
#2557
luckily im stukov at any rate, but we can talk more about that when more people are around
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 16 2013 03:00 GMT
#2561
you're right, but that was probably my only chance of getting people to stop voting me. continue to play the game as if im town because that is whats going to happen
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 16 2013 03:03 GMT
#2566
i was, but as he pointed out it doesn't make any sense at all. so guess ill just die
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 16 2013 03:06 GMT
#2569
No im 100% town. just trying to figure out ways I can avoid being lynched
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 16 2013 03:09 GMT
#2572
implying I care about the town or anything else besides surviving
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 16 2013 03:13 GMT
#2575
just remember that you guys are really bad at this game when I flip town
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 16 2013 03:16 GMT
#2577
nah, you are fucking trash at this game kid
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 16 2013 03:16 GMT
#2578
and my point will be proven at the lynch
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 16 2013 03:17 GMT
#2579
i know that im 100% right so there is no possible way that you are right l0l
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 16 2013 03:19 GMT
#2581
You are basing a scumread off a joke I made you dumb cum dumpster.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 16 2013 03:19 GMT
#2582
i played this game great, not my fault this town is garbage
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 22 2013 03:51 GMT
#3654
Would just like to apologize to the hosts and anyone I offended in this game, as well as people I did not offend as well because either way it probably reduced their playing experience to some degree. Have a good holiday everybody
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2111
Shuttle 1037
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 54
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 36
Noble 29
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor661
Other Games
summit1g8380
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft277
Mew2King176
ViBE57
ArmadaUGS33
RuFF_SC20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Response 18
• Letter147
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Lourlo1125
• Rush870
• Stunt292
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 10m
OSC
17h 10m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.