• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7898 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 20:07 GMT
#1895
same heuristic I used to determine HF was town.

On December 11 2013 13:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
I find holy's reasoning or lack of it townie considering I found him to be a paranoid player from the time to die scum qt. he would not let something like that tarnish his image as scum. He just spent pages arguing against a slam lynch and then opts to vote him. does he do that as scum? doubtful.


grack is a similar scum player, very worried in the scum qt. I think he is lurking too much and just posting random shit too much to be scum this game.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 20:09 GMT
#1896
On December 14 2013 05:07 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 05:05 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 14 2013 05:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 14 2013 05:01 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 14 2013 04:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 14 2013 04:55 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 14 2013 04:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
I realized after that medic could have also saved but I had thought HF one of the more townie people day 1 so I figured he was just double shot since it is more likely then a save.

Simple probability

OK, but it specifically said "Shot by an ASS-bullet".

So basically, there were 2 deaths. One says that the person was vig-killed, the other says the person was SK-killed.

Why would you not assume that a person killed by mafia would get a similiar cause of death?


I don't particularly follow? this is like an alakaslam post, english please

This is what he is saying:
hosts tells us vig shot HF from the kill flavor
hosts tells us SK shot bum from the kill flavor.
Why wouldn't the hosts tell us who mafia shot? (I think they would.)

Well if you believe this you should be lynching JJD because he is lying then.

I don't see where he is lying.

I PMed the host and they confirmed. So believe me when I say that the NK could have meant doublestacked. Which means Vayne knew that when he'd have no reason to.


you really need to take a step back and realize that you are basing your entire game off of something that isn't alignment indicative at all. I always post a stream of consciousness after a phase ends without thinking much about what I am saying.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 20:19 GMT
#1902
alright I am ignoring you the rest of the game, full blown you know what ( dont wanna offend anyone)
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 20:38 GMT
#1904
read my filter and you'll have all those answers except purple, who I don't know about yet
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 20:46 GMT
#1907
On December 14 2013 05:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i know you think he is scum and one of me/Artanis, but i don't know why you think he is scum.


I read his filter and didn't like it the most, read like scum to me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 20:47 GMT
#1908
and if you are not scum I think artanis is a good place for your vote. I don't wanna waste a lynch on you guys since the town one will most likely be shot or we can just have both of you for longer and see who can't keep up.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 20:47 GMT
#1909
is not*
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 19:58 GMT
#2121
what made people scared to lynch LSB? all he did was come back and say oh guess ill vote vayne so i dont die. ???
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 20:14 GMT
#2137
voting for purple at this point would just be committing suicide rayn, you would have to get more votes to even consder it. No one answered my question tho on why LSB support is dwindling when all he did was come back and vote me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 20:21 GMT
#2146
On December 15 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2013 05:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
voting for purple at this point would just be committing suicide rayn, you would have to get more votes to even consder it. No one answered my question tho on why LSB support is dwindling when all he did was come back and vote me.

...???

I don't think LSB is scum. What do you think will happen on D3 if we lynch LSB and he flips town?


then i'll be wrong? but what you are asking me to do right now is essentially kill myself which doesn't help town at all. I was just curious why you think him coming back and voting me makes him town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 20:24 GMT
#2149
not like we need to know the votecount, vote who you think is scum and be done with it. The only reason to want to know it is to manipulate the voting. What's done will be done
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 20:28 GMT
#2158
On December 15 2013 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2013 05:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 15 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 15 2013 05:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
voting for purple at this point would just be committing suicide rayn, you would have to get more votes to even consder it. No one answered my question tho on why LSB support is dwindling when all he did was come back and vote me.

...???

I don't think LSB is scum. What do you think will happen on D3 if we lynch LSB and he flips town?


then i'll be wrong? but what you are asking me to do right now is essentially kill myself which doesn't help town at all. I was just curious why you think him coming back and voting me makes him town.

It does not make him town. It does not make him scum either.
Look at what you are doing atm, the same thing, voting for him and not considering other options because it might kill you.

I don't like the fact everyone here right now thinks purple is scummy but noone wants to vote for him.
We have like ~8 ppl here ugh.. This lynch does not look good imo. :/


there's just that little minor difference about me being the first person to mention LSB being scum and him having never talked about me and voting me randomly...if you can't see that difference idk man
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 20:43 GMT
#2187
probably gonna get lynched, so yea please kill LSB, artanis, and maybe even JJD when I flip town since his tunnel is playing to his scum meta.

4th scum is probably some random llurker so don't really care
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 20:46 GMT
#2194
On December 15 2013 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2013 05:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
probably gonna get lynched, so yea please kill LSB, artanis, and maybe even JJD when I flip town since his tunnel is playing to his scum meta.

4th scum is probably some random llurker so don't really care

You will not get lynched.
I'll make sure of it.

Now vote for purple, if the vote is not enough we switch to LSB. but purple is scum.


that really is not an option, look at the voting. it would have to be LSB or XX and XX would be a shot in the dark
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 20:46 GMT
#2195
unless we can magically get 3 vote switches in the next 10 mins
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 20:50 GMT
#2203
perhaps you missed the part where he started going through the game then stopped at like 3 people and then just voted me lol
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 20:52 GMT
#2212
it's not going to do anything

##unvote

##vote: purple

im dead poretty much unless miracle
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 20:53 GMT
#2218
remember,

LSB, Artanis, JJD, lurker

other option is JJD is just really bad and it's 2 lurkers
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 20:56 GMT
#2227
Don't know how I feel about this. might be the crab I guess
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 20:57 GMT
#2233
actually rayne you are right he is scum, nj
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft480
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft499
PiGStarcraft480
RuFF_SC2 164
PiLiPiLi 22
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1415
White-Ra 192
Hyuk 50
Noble 42
Bale 30
Icarus 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 678
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox652
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor667
Other Games
summit1g10482
Coldzera 851
JimRising 429
C9.Mang0355
ViBE68
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick760
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo717
• Stunt231
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 56m
Online Event
7h 56m
FEL
12h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.