• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:43
CEST 13:43
KST 20:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8994 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 20:18 GMT
#1605
what a waste of 150 posts considering im town, just arguing about why people voted spag instead of me lol
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 21:06 GMT
#1645
that's what I was trying to figure out. it doesn't specify what the zerg uses so he may have been shot by the vig and mafia since we have no roleblocker.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 21:08 GMT
#1649
so yea HF got doublestacked by mafia and our vig, too strong
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 21:09 GMT
#1651
How can corazon be scum? He's pretty much confirmed vig now after his claim and the HF shot. no one else would do that.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 21:10 GMT
#1653
Of course, I always read the game fully even if I do not comment on most of it
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 21:15 GMT
#1660
the tunnel continues. down syndrome tends to have that affect
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 21:24 GMT
#1667
On December 13 2013 06:21 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 06:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
the tunnel continues. down syndrome tends to have that affect
You do realize that Downs Syndrome is an affliction that affects real people. Maybe you should consider the possibility that some of the people reading this has friends or family that are affected by it before you starting throwing it around as a insult. Don't be so ignorant.


maybe you should realize how retarded you sound
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 21:24 GMT
#1668
you literally couldn't have shittier reasons for why I am scum
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 21:27 GMT
#1670
then policy lynch me as I said I don't care. This town is garbage anyway
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 21:38 GMT
#1677
I take care of the mentally ill for my profession so fuck off with your reightous bullshit.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 21:40 GMT
#1678
if you are going to use morals or whatever you want to call it as an excuse to avoid playing the game, great. Don't try to make me feel bad when you don't know shit about me kid.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 02:11 GMT
#1695
tell me what you think about LSB kush. He is my biggest scumread after re-reading filters during downtime
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 04:00 GMT
#1711
plutarch cannot be marv actually, timezone is way off. it's some one else
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 04:40 GMT
#1723
who wanted to know why I didn't want alakaslam vig'd? they got their confirmed answer more then just my word...it never actually happens
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 04:48 GMT
#1725
On December 13 2013 13:45 Plutarch wrote:
What do you two think of LSB?


once you reach the end of the thread you'll find out

(my number one scumread after re-reading)
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 04:49 GMT
#1726
so far im at LSB and one of artanis/rayn.

as always these reads may or may not be fake until im actually going to die.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 19:33 GMT
#1874
##vote: LSB
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 19:44 GMT
#1877
I realized after that medic could have also saved but I had thought HF one of the more townie people day 1 so I figured he was just double shot since it is more likely then a save.

Simple probability
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 19:58 GMT
#1885
On December 14 2013 04:55 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 04:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
I realized after that medic could have also saved but I had thought HF one of the more townie people day 1 so I figured he was just double shot since it is more likely then a save.

Simple probability

OK, but it specifically said "Shot by an ASS-bullet".

So basically, there were 2 deaths. One says that the person was vig-killed, the other says the person was SK-killed.

Why would you not assume that a person killed by mafia would get a similiar cause of death?


I don't particularly follow? this is like an alakaslam post, english please
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 13 2013 20:02 GMT
#1891
On December 14 2013 05:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 04:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 14 2013 04:55 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 14 2013 04:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
I realized after that medic could have also saved but I had thought HF one of the more townie people day 1 so I figured he was just double shot since it is more likely then a save.

Simple probability

OK, but it specifically said "Shot by an ASS-bullet".

So basically, there were 2 deaths. One says that the person was vig-killed, the other says the person was SK-killed.

Why would you not assume that a person killed by mafia would get a similiar cause of death?


I don't particularly follow? this is like an alakaslam post, english please

This is what he is saying:
hosts tells us vig shot HF from the kill flavor
hosts tells us SK shot bum from the kill flavor.
Why wouldn't the hosts tell us who mafia shot? (I think they would.)


I have no idea and that's a stupid question lol. i'm not a host
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko412
ProTech116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16313
firebathero 1949
Bisu 1340
Hyuk 673
Horang2 566
BeSt 327
Mini 242
Larva 238
EffOrt 214
Light 180
[ Show more ]
Soma 162
ZerO 94
Barracks 92
Leta 90
Mong 81
Rush 79
Snow 59
Pusan 53
Killer 46
ToSsGirL 36
Shinee 35
NaDa 33
Mind 32
Sharp 32
Aegong 31
zelot 30
Bale 23
Sexy 23
Sacsri 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
sorry 15
Noble 11
Terrorterran 10
JulyZerg 10
Dota 2
XaKoH 423
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss877
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1138
Khaldor1030
Other Games
gofns40459
singsing2084
olofmeister1415
B2W.Neo291
Livibee130
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream253
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 17m
OSC
10h 17m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 17m
Online Event
23h 17m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.