• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:15
CEST 06:15
KST 13:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7297 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 21:14 GMT
#1659
On December 13 2013 06:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
so yea HF got doublestacked by mafia and our vig, too strong
Well my first thought was that the mafia kill got healed. But I guess you'd know who mafia shot @.

##vote VayneAuthority
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 21:21 GMT
#1665
On December 13 2013 06:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
the tunnel continues. down syndrome tends to have that affect
You do realize that Downs Syndrome is an affliction that affects real people. Maybe you should consider the possibility that some of the people reading this has friends or family that are affected by it before you starting throwing it around as a insult. Don't be so ignorant.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 21:52 GMT
#1690
Who could possibly read this:
On December 13 2013 05:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Holyflare the Medic has been shot by an ass-bullet!
and come to the conclusion that he was double killed. My first thought was "Do we have a town roleblocker?" then when I realized we didn't, I was like: Oh I guess scum shot was healed. It didn't even cross my mind that "shot by an ass-bullet" could mean that he was shot by both vig and scum.

And I checked w/ Sent. He confirmed that it could indeed mean that he was double shot.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 04:37 GMT
#1722
Plu. Save it for the postgame. This isn't helping.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 04:53 GMT
#1728
On December 13 2013 13:45 Plutarch wrote:
What do you two think of LSB?

Going to bed now. I'll reread him tomorrow but I don't think I've found him scummy at all so far though. I do like his scumreads (which I believe are purple and sidesprung)

Ur thoughts on Vayne?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 13:33 GMT
#1783
On December 13 2013 21:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I will not vote for anyone but Plutarch today. My case proves he is scum because he is using the same information to form a different read. I stopped listening other people last night.
Rayn stop. Plu has been scumhunting all game. He's nowhere near the scummiest person right now. Even if you're right and he's scum, he's not the only one and he's unlikely to get lynched today. Please don't shit up the vote.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 14:47 GMT
#1785
So none of y'all thinks it's scummy that vayne knows that HF was doubleshot?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 15:26 GMT
#1787
On December 13 2013 23:31 purpletrator wrote:
I'm looking at rayn, LSB and sidesprang for lynch today.

Plutarch is the towniest player in the thread. Friendship points for whoever points it out first.
Just checked ur filter and this is the first time you've mentioned sidespring. What don't you like about him?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 16:41 GMT
#1799
On December 14 2013 00:26 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 23:31 purpletrator wrote:
I'm looking at rayn, LSB and sidesprang for lynch today.

Plutarch is the towniest player in the thread. Friendship points for whoever points it out first.
Just checked ur filter and this is the first time you've mentioned sidespring. What don't you like about him?
Anyway, my reasoning for questioning this is it feels like a "Lemme throw a scumbuddy's name in my suspect list" type of post.

Purple has been pretty scummy to me all game and has only gotten worse.

Sidesprung is still on < 1 page of filter and the few posts he made are scummy.

I could lynch either of these guys if the vayne lynch isn't happening. Don't like any of the other names being thrown out there.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 18:06 GMT
#1803
Hey, anyone feel like talking about todays lynch?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 18:53 GMT
#1837
On December 14 2013 03:37 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 03:35 LSB wrote:
Your point is?


You really just keep tunneling sidesprang for that one suspicious move at the very start of the game?

Don't you have anything to add about him? Or why don't you even TRY convincing anyone that he should be lynched?

Maybe you're just scum and you don't really care.
Sidesprigs has 2 posts in the last 3 days. What exactly would you like him to talk about? Like his "suspicious move at the very start of the game" is all he's done this game.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 19:06 GMT
#1848
@Rayne - Where are you w/ Vayne? You didn't seem to like him yesterday when he was the alternate wagon. Now that Spag flipped town, shouldn't you be MORE suspicious of Vayne?

And especially since you don't seem to like Purple and Art and they were both a huge part of the switch to Spags which saved Vayne.

That being said, I'd support a purple vote. Art looks mostly OK to me.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 19:28 GMT
#1871
On December 14 2013 04:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
In case two different shots occur on same person will it be notified in flavor?
I already said this. I PMed Sent shortly after the NK and he said that the flavor we were given could also mean that he was doublestacked.

Please respond to my Vayne question.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 19:30 GMT
#1872
Here ya go:
On December 13 2013 06:52 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Who could possibly read this:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 05:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Holyflare the Medic has been shot by an ass-bullet!
and come to the conclusion that he was double killed. My first thought was "Do we have a town roleblocker?" then when I realized we didn't, I was like: Oh I guess scum shot was healed. It didn't even cross my mind that "shot by an ass-bullet" could mean that he was shot by both vig and scum.

And I checked w/ Sent. He confirmed that it could indeed mean that he was double shot.

JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 19:46 GMT
#1878
On December 14 2013 04:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 06:14 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 13 2013 06:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
so yea HF got doublestacked by mafia and our vig, too strong
Well my first thought was that the mafia kill got healed. But I guess you'd know who mafia shot @.

##vote VayneAuthority

Hmm that's actually interesting point.
Vayne how did you reach to this conclusion?
Yeah, look about 5 posts up. I word it alot better.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 19:55 GMT
#1883
On December 14 2013 04:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
I realized after that medic could have also saved but I had thought HF one of the more townie people day 1 so I figured he was just double shot since it is more likely then a save.

Simple probability

OK, but it specifically said "Shot by an ASS-bullet".

So basically, there were 2 deaths. One says that the person was vig-killed, the other says the person was SK-killed.

Why would you not assume that a person killed by mafia would get a similiar cause of death?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 20:02 GMT
#1889
On December 14 2013 05:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 04:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 14 2013 04:55 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 14 2013 04:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
I realized after that medic could have also saved but I had thought HF one of the more townie people day 1 so I figured he was just double shot since it is more likely then a save.

Simple probability

OK, but it specifically said "Shot by an ASS-bullet".

So basically, there were 2 deaths. One says that the person was vig-killed, the other says the person was SK-killed.

Why would you not assume that a person killed by mafia would get a similiar cause of death?


I don't particularly follow? this is like an alakaslam post, english please

This is what he is saying:
hosts tells us vig shot HF from the kill flavor
hosts tells us SK shot bum from the kill flavor.
Why wouldn't the hosts tell us who mafia shot? (I think they would.)
Sent said that it's possible that "Shot by an ASS-bullet" could mean doublestacked.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 20:07 GMT
#1894
On December 14 2013 05:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 05:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 14 2013 05:01 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 14 2013 04:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 14 2013 04:55 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 14 2013 04:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
I realized after that medic could have also saved but I had thought HF one of the more townie people day 1 so I figured he was just double shot since it is more likely then a save.

Simple probability

OK, but it specifically said "Shot by an ASS-bullet".

So basically, there were 2 deaths. One says that the person was vig-killed, the other says the person was SK-killed.

Why would you not assume that a person killed by mafia would get a similiar cause of death?


I don't particularly follow? this is like an alakaslam post, english please

This is what he is saying:
hosts tells us vig shot HF from the kill flavor
hosts tells us SK shot bum from the kill flavor.
Why wouldn't the hosts tell us who mafia shot? (I think they would.)

Well if you believe this you should be lynching JJD because he is lying then.

I don't see where he is lying.

I PMed the host and they confirmed. So believe me when I say that the NK could have meant doublestacked. Which means Vayne knew that when he'd have no reason to.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 20:17 GMT
#1901
On December 14 2013 05:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
you really need to take a step back and realize that you are basing your entire game off of something that isn't alignment indicative at all.
Stop. Ur very aware I voted you yesterday and have been trying to get you lynched well before this latest scumslip.

On December 14 2013 05:09 VayneAuthority wrote:I always post a stream of consciousness after a phase ends without thinking much about what I am saying.
So now your excuse is that you weren't thinking much about what you're saying? A second ago you said that you used simple probablity and thought that HF was shot because he was so townie.

On December 14 2013 04:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
I realized after that medic could have also saved but I had thought HF one of the more townie people day 1 so I figured he was just double shot since it is more likely then a save.

Simple probability



So which is it?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 13 2013 22:16 GMT
#1936
On December 14 2013 07:03 Blazinghand wrote:
by "caught" do you mean "dead and flipped scum" or "this is my personal scumread and right now the leading wagon has 3 votes"

please advise

By "caught" he means probably town.

I find the last bunch of posts from kush to be incredibly contrived since the day has been mostly a clusterfuck and there's nowhere near a consensus as to who is the best lynch today.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech127
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2151
Shuttle 1157
Snow 81
Dewaltoss 58
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1098
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor544
Other Games
summit1g8765
JimRising 638
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft265
Mew2King237
ViBE61
ArmadaUGS54
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 17
• Letter146
• Response 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota229
League of Legends
• Lourlo1168
• Rush521
• Stunt234
Other Games
• Scarra666
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 45m
OSC
17h 45m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.