• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7512 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 21:05 GMT
#1339
im going to start playing like him, seems to be very effective
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 21:05 GMT
#1340
YOU EAT ICE FUCK ICE LOL@2222? CHEZINUE? HURDPRUp?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 21:08 GMT
#1345
i don't agree at all, I townread spag. it's in my filter. Learned nada
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 21:10 GMT
#1348
On December 12 2013 06:09 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 06:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
YOU EAT ICE FUCK ICE LOL@2222? CHEZINUE? HURDPRUp?

The explosion was my doing, I take responsibility. I threw gas from my hand and it cloned back and burned me.

Thou art so disgruntled that you are equally aiding scum. How does this fact evade you?


I throw bird in bush one time give back you football.

You can't burn ice with me! Feather hat!

blazinghand where are you now?

I love frog horse he give me bath.


please galaxy give me ICE
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 21:11 GMT
#1351
I've already used that character, I was mafia in TL mafia 2
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 21:12 GMT
#1352
unfortunately their was clues in night posts so i was caught
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 22:02 GMT
#1371
To be clear we don't have time to waste on alakaslam now so I'm ignoring him from now on scum or not. Real game starts after the flip tomorrow, see you then.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 03:55 GMT
#1395
how is kush on the same level as alakaslam and coag 0o? he contributes in plain english. Hell even Coag gives reads occasionally or you can get him to talk if you lie about masoning him.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 04:02 GMT
#1400
On December 12 2013 12:58 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 12:52 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:41 Plutarch wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:37 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:33 Plutarch wrote:
Anyway. I feel like I should take responsibility for the mis-lynch. Reading back on the way things went down I think I should have seen signs of spag's townieness but I just didn't. Anyway I'm going to post something about the way the wagon went down later. It felt like there was a lot of opportunistic jumping on to the wagon at the last minute.

The key is took look at which reasoning and voting appears to be genuine and which appears to be faked.

I'll write a big post and post it before the night ends.

I'll also be around on and off for the next 10- hours or so if anyone want's to chat.


I do!

On December 11 2013 23:17 Plutarch wrote:
Also, Never ever ever make association cases before people have flipped.


Do you really stand by this? Would you consider association cases and interactions to be that different?


Yes. Association cases before flips are just dumb. I consider analyzing interactions to be an important part of scum hunting, but if a case only works if both of the associations are scum and neither have flipped the case is worthless until one of them flips.


Sweet, have you looked at jarjar?


A little. He seemed to bandwagon easily and without much justification at the end of the day.


Do you know of his meta btw? He likes to tunnel people as scum. I have confirmation bias so look at it objectively and see if you find him tunneling me then not giving a shit about the lynch once it's clear that me or spag is lynched. He doesn't try to argue that I should be lynched at all after a certain point, just let's it happen.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 04:11 GMT
#1406
On December 12 2013 13:08 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 13:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:58 Plutarch wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:52 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:41 Plutarch wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:37 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:33 Plutarch wrote:
Anyway. I feel like I should take responsibility for the mis-lynch. Reading back on the way things went down I think I should have seen signs of spag's townieness but I just didn't. Anyway I'm going to post something about the way the wagon went down later. It felt like there was a lot of opportunistic jumping on to the wagon at the last minute.

The key is took look at which reasoning and voting appears to be genuine and which appears to be faked.

I'll write a big post and post it before the night ends.

I'll also be around on and off for the next 10- hours or so if anyone want's to chat.


I do!

On December 11 2013 23:17 Plutarch wrote:
Also, Never ever ever make association cases before people have flipped.


Do you really stand by this? Would you consider association cases and interactions to be that different?


Yes. Association cases before flips are just dumb. I consider analyzing interactions to be an important part of scum hunting, but if a case only works if both of the associations are scum and neither have flipped the case is worthless until one of them flips.


Sweet, have you looked at jarjar?


A little. He seemed to bandwagon easily and without much justification at the end of the day.


Do you know of his meta btw? He likes to tunnel people as scum. I have confirmation bias so look at it objectively and see if you find him tunneling me then not giving a shit about the lynch once it's clear that me or spag is lynched. He doesn't try to argue that I should be lynched at all after a certain point, just let's it happen.


He also afk's as scum as you should well know by being scum with him in Les Mafia.


true he has been pretty active, probably town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 04:40 GMT
#1420
not like I didn't already address that fifty times but whatevs. We just got out of discussing time to die and people still make the same mistakes, whats the point?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 05:23 GMT
#1422
On December 12 2013 04:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 04:01 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 12 2013 03:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 03:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 12 2013 03:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
not to mention that it isn't even a contradiction to begin with, YOU SEE ME GETTING RID OF ALAKASLAM IN THE THREAD. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I GOT RID OF HIM IF I'M MAFIA. good lord.

it is a contradiction if you say you are town for getting rid of the 4th mafia and that you would leave him in as scum. Then you admit that you would get rid of him because you like a real game. Night killing him for the hell of it is no different than lynching him for the hell of it when you could get a better lynch from 'dumping your vote on spaghetti"


I don't think you realize the difference between pushing somebody in thread and night killing them. Hint: one can be seen by everybody, the other cannot.

Lmao

"He adds another scumplayer to my team, why would I want to get rid of him ever?"

That's your quote right there bud. Explain why you'd want to nightkill a scumplayer if you were scum. Or don't since like you said: You'd never want to get rid of him ever.

That's pretty definate statement right there. Saying that you would NK him as scum is a 100% contradiction. You're saying that Slam is a scum asset that scum would want to stay in the game no matter what.


you have down syndrome. If I said that and then night killed him you would think im town as a result. hence the difference between seeing and not seeing. Go away.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 05:38 GMT
#1425
yea we are masoned
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 05:58 GMT
#1428
nah dude we are masoned. coag just told me he thinks xigxag and plutarch are scummy, and that corazon is butthurt or somethin
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 06:43 GMT
#1437
we were fucking around before anyone gets too serious, we aren't masoned
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 06:46 GMT
#1440
he was town in time to die so it must be true. coag 100% town.

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 06:50 GMT
#1442
On December 08 2013 13:38 Holyflare wrote:
I dunno, a lot of people in this game seemed to pick up on "scum tells" that aren't real scum tells. Like misrepresenting someone isn't a tell, it's just being forgetful or misunderstanding sometimes. It's one thing to lie but to lie about something so obviously fact checkable is a thing i don't think scums would ever do.



time to die never happened, stone age mafia
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 07:10 GMT
#1447
i don't know what that means and I don't play mafia outside of TL anymore
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 08:22 GMT
#1451
we are making progress my friend
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 08:23 GMT
#1452
also lol'd at marv being the same player as me, got 'em

nobody except marv would say "juicy" so i think that is confirmed by now
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2111
Shuttle 1037
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 66
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 36
Noble 29
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor612
Other Games
summit1g8380
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft277
Mew2King176
RuFF_SC2158
ViBE57
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Response 16
• Letter147
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Lourlo1125
• Rush870
• Stunt296
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 11m
OSC
17h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.