• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:15
CEST 12:15
KST 19:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11515 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 17:16 GMT
#1154
yes, because he doesn't actually post things that can be read. The only time he will ever get lynched is if his entire team throws him under the bus for cred like in portal
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 17:20 GMT
#1157
On December 12 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?


On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.


I've already pretty much answered all of this
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 17:28 GMT
#1164
On December 12 2013 02:27 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.
Is there that much of a difference between him making shitposts so he can't be read and you refusing to play or give your thoughts on anyone?

You're being just as useless.


then policy lynch me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 17:29 GMT
#1166
On December 12 2013 02:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?


On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.


I've already pretty much answered all of this

In this game the thread sentiment actually suggests vigi's WILL shoot useless people. Let's consider a scenario where you are scum.

If Slam is scum you:
1) can reasonably assume a vigi will shoot him on N1 anyways so
2) when you lynch him instead you gain towncredit
3) even if you don't succeed, you gain town credit when he flips red
4) you don't need to contribute anything useful

If Slam is town you:
1) can't be held responsible for anything scummy because it's a pro-town thing to suggest a policy lynch on him anyways
2) you don't need to contribute anything useful

So, why again is it unreasonable to assume you would vouch for his lynch as mafia?


because I would never, ever help town get rid of somebody so detrimental to town. He adds another scumplayer to my team, why would I want to get rid of him ever? I could just sheep you on spag or something dumb like that. I know exactly what it looks like.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 17:33 GMT
#1169
On December 12 2013 02:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?


On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.


I've already pretty much answered all of this

In this game the thread sentiment actually suggests vigi's WILL shoot useless people. Let's consider a scenario where you are scum.

If Slam is scum you:
1) can reasonably assume a vigi will shoot him on N1 anyways so
2) when you lynch him instead you gain towncredit
3) even if you don't succeed, you gain town credit when he flips red
4) you don't need to contribute anything useful

If Slam is town you:
1) can't be held responsible for anything scummy because it's a pro-town thing to suggest a policy lynch on him anyways
2) you don't need to contribute anything useful

So, why again is it unreasonable to assume you would vouch for his lynch as mafia?


because I would never, ever help town get rid of somebody so detrimental to town. He adds another scumplayer to my team, why would I want to get rid of him ever? I could just sheep you on spag or something dumb like that. I know exactly what it looks like.

Fair enough, just wanted to be sure what you meant.
Are you suggesting Spaghetticus is town?


Yea he was one of the first to want to lynch Slam so I have him as town until further notice.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 17:39 GMT
#1172
it's not ridiculous at all if you consider how I play mafia. I KILL these kind of players at night because I find it more enjoyable to play with people that can actually scumhunt and try to trick them. Between that and my blue kill sniping I don't see how it is farfetch'd at all.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 17:51 GMT
#1180
where is the contradiction?

You know that I'm pushing him as a mislynch in the thread, killing him as a night kill is pure WIFOM. Completely unrelated.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 17:56 GMT
#1185
at any rate, look into lynching kush and rayn after this considering they both claim to be able to read me, my last post
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 18:40 GMT
#1218
it's not because spag is scum, it's because rayn is scum. lynch him after I'm proven town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 18:44 GMT
#1223
On December 12 2013 02:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?


Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.


I've already pretty much answered all of this
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 18:46 GMT
#1225
On December 12 2013 03:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
it's not because spag is scum, it's because rayn is scum. lynch him after I'm proven town.

Dude i am not scum. You know i like to vote and pressure people with voting. You just left the statement unanswered and claimed you will not post any more rayn and kush iare scum ggnore. What does that accomplish?

I don't care about Slam. He'll get vigged unless the vigi is retarded. I would like you to explain the statement because i really do not understand why you did say what you did. Also could you tell who is mafia?


you either lied about learning anything from bttb and time to die or are scum, as far as im concerned. You are making cases on the same stupid shit that is completely meaningless. reminds me of your lonemeow case.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 18:47 GMT
#1227
not to mention that it isn't even a contradiction to begin with, YOU SEE ME GETTING RID OF ALAKASLAM IN THE THREAD. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I GOT RID OF HIM IF I'M MAFIA. good lord.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 18:52 GMT
#1235
On December 12 2013 03:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
not to mention that it isn't even a contradiction to begin with, YOU SEE ME GETTING RID OF ALAKASLAM IN THE THREAD. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I GOT RID OF HIM IF I'M MAFIA. good lord.

it is a contradiction if you say you are town for getting rid of the 4th mafia and that you would leave him in as scum. Then you admit that you would get rid of him because you like a real game. Night killing him for the hell of it is no different than lynching him for the hell of it when you could get a better lynch from 'dumping your vote on spaghetti"


I don't think you realize the difference between pushing somebody in thread and night killing them. Hint: one can be seen by everybody, the other cannot.

Lmao
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 18:57 GMT
#1238
well at this rate neither me or slam are getting lynched, worst scenario ever.

TL towns br0
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 19:06 GMT
#1244
good good, so i will get rid of that "meta read" after this game.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 19:10 GMT
#1246
On December 12 2013 04:01 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 03:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 12 2013 03:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
not to mention that it isn't even a contradiction to begin with, YOU SEE ME GETTING RID OF ALAKASLAM IN THE THREAD. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I GOT RID OF HIM IF I'M MAFIA. good lord.

it is a contradiction if you say you are town for getting rid of the 4th mafia and that you would leave him in as scum. Then you admit that you would get rid of him because you like a real game. Night killing him for the hell of it is no different than lynching him for the hell of it when you could get a better lynch from 'dumping your vote on spaghetti"


I don't think you realize the difference between pushing somebody in thread and night killing them. Hint: one can be seen by everybody, the other cannot.

Lmao

"He adds another scumplayer to my team, why would I want to get rid of him ever?"

That's your quote right there bud. Explain why you'd want to nightkill a scumplayer if you were scum. Or don't since like you said: You'd never want to get rid of him ever.

That's pretty definate statement right there. Saying that you would NK him as scum is a 100% contradiction. You're saying that Slam is a scum asset that scum would want to stay in the game no matter what.


you have down syndrome. If I said that and then night killed him you would think im town as a result. hence the difference between seeing and not seeing. Go away.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 20:57 GMT
#1322
no, it is because rayn and kush claim to be able to read me. I welcome being lynched just so that they know they can't
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 20:59 GMT
#1326
and i can easily explain what you just quoted, another stupid non-contradiction. Nobody in their right mind is gonna bus day 1 unless you are grack/mocsta and legit hate playing with eachother. He was bussed in portal on like what? day 4/5?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 21:00 GMT
#1327
i failed to get alakaslam lynched so whatever. didn't do my job as town this game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 21:05 GMT
#1338
the irony of the 2 people most wanting to kill alakaslam being up for lynch.

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1598
crisheroes235
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS62
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
45m
FEL
5h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 45m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.