• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:28
CEST 18:28
KST 01:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9133 users

Witchcraft Mini Mafia II - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 14:24 GMT
#1639
On November 12 2013 23:12 Hopeless1der wrote:
koshi, shut the fuck up and let him reveal when he wants.

You being aggressive towards me gets old fast. If Sylencia is town you will go to the chopping block m8.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 14:37 GMT
#1643
On November 12 2013 23:29 thrawn2112 wrote:
lol rayn wtf are you shitting me.. i was just about to press "post" on a post saying otherwise about Umasi.... hmmmm

I can only pray you people didn't elect 2 scums Day 1 for Witch. If they are both scum Umasi jailing rayn was a good way to "solve" N1 actions.

But atm it's simple, if rayn is town then Umasi is town. There is no reason at all to lynch Umasi over rayn. If they are both scum this is pretty smart by rayn to use his strong town status to protect Umasi.


This is the last post I will use saying rayn is scum. As requested by Hopeless before.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 14:37 GMT
#1644
To me it is only about snow syl and Hopeless atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 14:47 GMT
#1654
See why it is handy that rayn claimed before the daypost. It's so handy that thrawn doesn't want to believe it because he had a tunnel on Umasi.

Koshi so smart.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 14:55 GMT
#1660
Well now it will be interesting how everybody will give reads on Syl/Snowman/Hopeless/Koshi/rayn. You simply can't even touch Umasi atm without calling rayn scum. For Syl/Snowman it will be really interesting.

Mr. Snowman I am really not scum.
Sylencia I am really not scum.

Thank you for your cooperation.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 14:57 GMT
#1662
I am also midly amused by thrawn staring at his screen in pure disbelieve that Umasi is town for the past 25 minutes. Only able to ask rayn if he really isn't fakeclaiming.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 15:00 GMT
#1664
btw thrawn, you should give us the reasons why Umasi is scum. If you don't do it you give us a 100% townread on rayn. I know you already said you had a 100% rayn townread but not telling us why Umasi is scum will make this game harder on D5 when without doubt we will be second guessing if rayn wasn't lying about this when we lynch town D4.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 15:03 GMT
#1666
On November 13 2013 00:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
koshi, the problem is that even if umasi is scum, rayn could still be town. easily. atm i'm expecting that he'll admit to his lie right before the day post. hopefully i will not die when that happens

He wont. 100% certain. If rayn is town he is atm not lying. 100% certain.

Don't play with that thought. I am 100% certain about this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 15:05 GMT
#1667
People give rayn a lot of (unwarrented) shit about this fakeclaiming habbit. I wasn't there in Desert but I know he wouldn't do something this fucked up while being asked about it by his 100% townread.

rayn is scum or they are both town. There is no way he lies about this atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 15:09 GMT
#1671
There is no reason for him to do that now. He is not going to trow this game because he has a townread on 1 of the 3 biggest suspects...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 15:20 GMT
#1678
100%%%%%%%% jail on thrawn tonight.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 15:27 GMT
#1682
In all fairness if blue does his job and scum shoots you thrawn we have a freewin.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 15:33 GMT
#1684
Like they are forced to shoot Umasi now. rofl. Poor guy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 16:13 GMT
#1690
ohh wauw, it is lylo tomorrow after all. Fuck I miscounted that. That's so sad. damned.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 16:15 GMT
#1693
I don't know the difference.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 16:44 GMT
#1696
Fuck that Cephiro modkill :s
I guess it is find the 2 towns/scums in Snow/Syl/Hopeless/Koshi.

rofl that's really painful.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 16:52 GMT
#1701
^ I put my money on those 2 as well. I will check Sylencia one last time but yeah.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 16:54 GMT
#1702
On November 11 2013 22:20 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 21:08 thrawn2112 wrote:
syl you are being completely retarded. you are telling rayn to look at page 5+ in my filter for all my rayn hate, but D1 ended on page 4 of my filter. i had a mild town read on rayn leading up to the lynch. you were quoting shit that happened during N1


Considering how your Night 1 posts insinuate that you've been thinking rayn was scummy during D1, I don't see your N1 posts being irrelevant whatsoever. If you were town you put WC votes behind people you are leaning scum lol

Vanesco is lynch bait, scum are hopeless, thrawn and ceph. if ceph dies and then you look at the other 2 i mentioned in context, the link is clear. if ceph is town i don't even know, this town is absolutely useless. present evidence -> ignore and proceed to vote otherwise.

I'm not around for the lynch deadline, and you guys seem to enjoy killing yourselves in the hour leading up to it anyways, so there's honestly no point in trying to argue if any evidence I provide just falls on deaf ears.

I mean this post is wrong on so many levels that it is insane coming from scum...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 16:56 GMT
#1704
On November 13 2013 01:56 Sn0_Man wrote:
Can u stop defending Syl? Ur giving me the squirms.

I want to lynch hopeless anyway right now.

Can you bring me evidence of any of your reads?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 12 2013 16:57 GMT
#1707
4 names remain. It's time to shine Mr. Snowman.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
ComeBackTV 1505
IntoTheiNu 1159
TaKeTV 515
LamboSC2455
SteadfastSC438
IndyStarCraft 171
Rex118
EnkiAlexander 54
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 455
SteadfastSC 438
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 171
ProTech156
Rex 118
UpATreeSC 80
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33206
Shuttle 1715
EffOrt 926
Light 644
Mini 561
Soma 482
Rush 362
firebathero 292
Snow 192
ZerO 180
[ Show more ]
hero 98
sorry 58
Sea.KH 51
Killer 48
Liquid`Ret 44
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 27
soO 21
Bale 21
Sexy 21
Shine 17
Free 17
Trap 17
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc8743
qojqva1547
Dendi951
420jenkins153
Counter-Strike
fl0m1353
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1991
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 205
MindelVK12
Other Games
singsing1796
B2W.Neo1088
Beastyqt393
Hui .191
ArmadaUGS176
KnowMe158
FrodaN145
QueenE102
Mew2King90
Trikslyr62
Dewaltoss47
ToD41
ZerO(Twitch)18
C9.Mang00
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2894
• TFBlade912
Other Games
• Shiphtur245
• WagamamaTV205
• imaqtpie16
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 32m
Stellar Fest
20h 32m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.