• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10439 users

Witchcraft Mini Mafia II

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 31 2013 17:02 GMT
#13
Yeah with the silver bullet mechanics town will need to be super sneaky.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 00:39 GMT
#48
/replace

That I am willing to do.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 20:11 GMT
#1004
Damn, hzflank fled it seems.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 20:11 GMT
#1005
Good you got some1 better.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 20:12 GMT
#1006
Is hzflank under any suspicion or am I cool?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 20:15 GMT
#1009
Well. I am a man of God normally. But I rolled Acolyte this game. True Story. Hand to God.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 20:16 GMT
#1010
Cephiro
Sn0_Man
Rayn

Are these 3 guys considered town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 20:34 GMT
#1012
Why offer to be lynched before me?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 20:34 GMT
#1013
But sure. I will read the thread first. jeez.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 20:35 GMT
#1014
I was having muchos fun playing batman. I blame you guys.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 07 2013 21:00 GMT
#1015
People make way too big posts this game. I can't connect to you people like this.

WoS - Are you tryharding as town or scum?

rayn - I am up for a ET lynch. You still think he is scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 09:08 GMT
#1070
Let'sss GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 09:26 GMT
#1072
I skimmed over everything but haven't read anything. At least that's how it feels.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 09:38 GMT
#1074
My tactic will be to not get lynched today.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 09:46 GMT
#1076
Gimme time. I am on a tight schedule anyway. Got like 10 hours before I am gone. Deadline is in 11
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 10:30 GMT
#1082
Well, this is a bit unlucky but if I have to vote 2 people it is ET and Onegu.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 10:55 GMT
#1084
ET was just sheepy and opinionated, like why did he vote me and then unvote me. I don't get it.
Onegu for voting himself and calling hz flank his townreads scum.

Sad but true most likely ET was not invested in this game and therefore played poorly.
Onegu dnu, but can vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 10:56 GMT
#1085
not opinionated*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 11:12 GMT
#1086
imo this game is extremely hard to play for town. Like. People have to be really sneaky, blues can't claim blue till next night, and now there is at least 1 replacement for town...
Therefore I will just claim VT and put all the Koshi honor on the fact I am not lying here. This might be lame but I give mafia something as well.
1) I am not a blue.
2) Those 3 names I gave before were the votes hzflank sent as votes.

9 hours is not enough for me to understand this game, and when I can't read the thread live I have no clue where to start. My vote will be on Onegu for voting himself.

##vote: Onegu
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 08 2013 11:24 GMT
#1088
I did. What did I miss?
I had a good night of sleep.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12571
Artosis 645
Rain 346
White-Ra 205
ToSsGirL 39
Dota 2
monkeys_forever497
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4304
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1293
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1862
Other Games
summit1g7979
Grubby2754
ArmadaUGS687
shahzam544
JimRising 536
Day[9].tv443
C9.Mang0305
ViBE137
Maynarde105
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick708
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream116
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• davetesta34
• musti20045 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra970
• Day9tv443
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 17m
OSC
13h 17m
Stellar Fest
13h 17m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.