• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:20
CEST 10:20
KST 17:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7590 users

Newbie Mini Mafia L - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 19:25 GMT
#472
Yes, no lynch is a terrible idea... we want a kill. We've already established that. Ya'll should be thinking about what this means for July, why would he want a no lynch as town? Why would he want a no lynch as mafia?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 19:41 GMT
#474
Alright, I'd really like people to consider a JonnyLaw lynch. I don't really like the July/E00e lynches and the only reason i'd be willing to lynch them is because they are mostly lurking.

As far as Jonnylaw, it's clear he's not going to get the votes on Odin yet he continues to push for him and doesn't switch his votes to the targets he says he's ok with lynching which would be the most pro-town thing to do since we're in majority lynch.

I'm very confused as to why he wasn't ok with lynching Storr, when storr was lurking just as much as July/E00e/Nyx etc.. just because he thought "storr would post before deadline".
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 19:43 GMT
#477
On November 01 2013 04:24 onlywonderboy wrote:
Alright, I'm leaving for work and nothing else has came up so I'm leaving my vote as it stands.


This is scummy... you said you were going to read up and consider what others are saying yet you did neither.. just pointing this out. Really don't like this.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 19:43 GMT
#478
On November 01 2013 04:42 July617 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 04:41 Balla24 wrote:
Alright, I'd really like people to consider a JonnyLaw lynch. I don't really like the July/E00e lynches and the only reason i'd be willing to lynch them is because they are mostly lurking.

As far as Jonnylaw, it's clear he's not going to get the votes on Odin yet he continues to push for him and doesn't switch his votes to the targets he says he's ok with lynching which would be the most pro-town thing to do since we're in majority lynch.

I'm very confused as to why he wasn't ok with lynching Storr, when storr was lurking just as much as July/E00e/Nyx etc.. just because he thought "storr would post before deadline".


Do i smell mafia circles forming?


wtf does this mean... post what you mean not cryptic shit
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 19:49 GMT
#481
On November 01 2013 04:43 E00e wrote:
At this point I feel like I will get lynched because I got the initial votes nearing the dead line and people signing off with them. If you are going to vote for me because you just want to have somebody lynched Id like to remind you that a few people could be the target of this vote and the votes on me really started with the accusations on me that I disproved (at least no one said otherwise after I posted my statements about them).
I believe other players could still get lynched and if you vote you should conscious of the fact that is just a "bad feeling".


Why aren't you voting?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 19:57 GMT
#484
Hmph...
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 20:02 GMT
#489
On November 01 2013 04:59 July617 wrote:
##Vote Tehpoofter

Reasoning : He hasn't been seen since page 20, if we're all for lynching lurkers then I think he's the way to go .

(I'll take my vote off if he does give a good read, until then i stand by my vote)


I like this a lot. Fits well.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 20:26 GMT
#503
##unvote
##vote OdinOfPergo

Jonny has been reacting well under pressure and he is still pushing his lynch. This will be a great lynch:

- Possible scum
- Information and pressure.
- Mostly inactive.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 20:31 GMT
#508
What is the motivation behind July's vote then cakeman?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 20:35 GMT
#510
@cakeman I originally liked it because it fit with what he was saiyng before... he didn't think we could lynch anyone scummy or something and wasn't getting any solid reads on anybody. Then he votes for tehpoofter as a lurker, which is what it seemed like we were going to lynch for.

Maybe you're right though, let me find that post that i'm referencing though.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 20:38 GMT
#512
I feel like splitting the votes as mafia only makes sense if we were on the right track elsewhere... otherwise why not just try to get someone lynched. Right?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 20:39 GMT
#513
Oh and I was referencing the current poofter vote. Not the no-lynch. The no lynch i didnt like from either a mafia or town perspective.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 20:44 GMT
#515
The only downside, for me at least to lynching Odin: I do think he could be a valuable town. He posts a LOT when active and all of his thoughts, some people might think its hectic and spammy but I actually like it. It starts conversations. I don't have the highest faith in his reads though, since last game his reads were pretty far off but I still killed him because he was a scary town player.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 20:59 GMT
#521
WTF july...... you're so useless........
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 21:08 GMT
#523
##Unvote
##Vote: July617

Yeah... that's ridiculous. We can deal with odin/jonnylaw later.

Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 21:27 GMT
#527
Ugh worst time for maintenance ~~~~~ ahahha
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 21:40 GMT
#532
lol that "humor me" post really ticked me off even though I didn't show it... i wanted to lynch him right there grrr
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 21:50 GMT
#537
Ugh. I really want to lynch a better target. But I really don't want July to be in this game, especially if he's town... he's the most useless, most suspicious townie ever.

You're right though, we may or may not gain no information. That doesn't mean we will have nothing to go on. We have onlywonderboy's sketchiness, we will hear again from Odin and you etc. Some people have been defending July subtly as well (including myself) so we could have some users of information bias etc. I don't think we will gain NOTHING from this lynch.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 21:53 GMT
#538
And there is still the likely possibility he is scum, which wouldd give us A LOT of information.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
October 31 2013 21:58 GMT
#543
On November 01 2013 06:56 JonnyLaw wrote:
He's played mafia before. Do you really think he's that bad at this game to play like this as scum? Maybe he is, I don't know.

Coming and derailing the thread is much scummier. Odin blatantly lied multiple times. I cannot stand that behavior and it seems indicative of scummy play. "Yo trust me, I read the thread 4 times but I'm still on page 12." Like I said as I reread the filters I'd be happier with a lot of other players at this point.


Do you really think he's that bad at this game to play like this as town?
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4497
Leta 2321
BeSt 511
Soulkey 433
Soma 202
Rush 84
Shine 31
ZergMaN 29
Shinee 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 568
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
WinterStarcraft733
Sick241
Pyrionflax0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Jankos1294
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 41m
Patches Events
6h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 41m
OSC
14h 41m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.