• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:34
CEST 01:34
KST 08:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13056 users

White Flag Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 03 2013 14:15 GMT
#791
##Vote Laughing Jack

I've been saying all game that his posts have no consistency. Totally abonding his scumread on me for what seemed like no reason. Speaking of which:
On November 02 2013 04:04 Laughing Jack wrote:
I took a break from the thread and I'll be unexpectedly going to a party tonight, I'll try to find some corner and read up on the thread and vote later tonight. I probably want to lynch into the first three quarters of of the day lurkers, but not 1-posters.
OK, this post was after he already said that he didn't want to lynch me anymore. He had already posted his diagram and had said that he wanted to lynch HZ or oats.

So when I read that he's going to a party and will try to find some corner to read and vote, doesn't that sound like there's a chance he wont make it back to the thread? So why wouldn't he move his vote off of me and on to someone he does want to lynch just incase?

I think that if fuba wasn't threatened, we would have never seen LJ again last night. It's not a coincidence that he managed to find time to vote right when Fuba pulled into a tie w/ HZ.

And that doesn't even mention the fact that he said he wanted to vote a lurker in that post and voted the super active guy.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 04 2013 14:32 GMT
#891
Sorry for not being more active the last few days. Weekends are never really good for me. Gonna reread stuff.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 04 2013 14:50 GMT
#892
On November 04 2013 23:12 Stutters695 wrote:
Now, what I consider most compelling as a reason to lynch him stems from his desire to lynch me after my vote switch.
Yeah, I was just reading this and the fact that he made this post before the flip:
On November 02 2013 08:51 Asinine wrote:
That Stutters vote is soooo suspicious if fuba flips town. Let's not forget that post.
And then this post after the flip:
On November 02 2013 09:03 Asinine wrote:
I want to lynch Stutters tomorrow. I'm putting hzflank on the backburner until we lynch this guy.

is just terrible.

He specifically says that you're suspicious if Fuba flips town. So Fuba flips scum and the first thought Asinine has is "We should lynch this guy"?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 04 2013 14:56 GMT
#895
And then these posts:
On November 02 2013 09:09 Asinine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 09:06 hzflank wrote:
On November 02 2013 09:03 Asinine wrote:
I want to lynch Stutters tomorrow. I'm putting hzflank on the backburner until we lynch this guy.


You will put the guy who was almost lynched instead of the scum on the backburner, while you lynch the guy who dropped the hammer on the scum?

Check again, Stutter's vote was extraneous and was only placed after it was obvious that fuba would die.

On November 02 2013 09:12 Asinine wrote:
Oh right, Stutters unvoted as well as voted. Fair enough. I still think he should be looked into, along with tehpoofter,

I mean, let's just assume that he was right with that fist post about the stutters vote being extraneous. Well why would he have said that an extraneous vote on a townie is suspicious?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 04 2013 14:56 GMT
#896
On November 04 2013 23:53 Mig wrote:
JarJar do you plan on voting Asinine? It doesn't look like anyone is going to vote LJ.
Was getting to it:

##Unvote
##Vote: Asinine
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 04 2013 14:57 GMT
#897
On November 04 2013 23:53 Mig wrote:
JarJar do you plan on voting Asinine? It doesn't look like anyone is going to vote LJ.

And I'll also say that LJ was right in that looking @ Oats filter, I have a hard time believing that they were scumbuddies.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 04 2013 15:00 GMT
#898
On November 04 2013 23:50 Stutters695 wrote:
JJD can you link me your most recent scum game when you get a chance? Thanks.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 04 2013 17:26 GMT
#912
On November 05 2013 01:56 Mig wrote:
So no one has a problem that every single person besides me/grack/odin has essentially voted for asinine?
I think it's very likely that you're his teammate.

Everyone go look @ migs filter. Specifically night 1. He's totally anti-asinine throughout the whole night. Then after Oats flips and the mafia are a lynch away from losing, his attitude towards asinine totally changes and he starts looking for any reason not to lynch him.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 04 2013 18:09 GMT
#930
On November 05 2013 03:06 Asinine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 03:01 Stutters695 wrote:
Asinine, what changed between the immediate aftermath of the Fuba lynch and when you disappeared that made me go from (as far as I can tell) one of your top suspects to just I could be scum?

I thought you had voted fuba after his lynch had gained a decisive majority. After I realized I was wrong, I downgraded you to only possible scum.
So then whet did you mean by this post from right before the flip?
On November 02 2013 08:51 Asinine wrote:
That Stutters vote is soooo suspicious if fuba flips town. Let's not forget that post.

JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 04 2013 18:29 GMT
#948
On November 05 2013 03:10 Asinine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 03:09 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 05 2013 03:06 Asinine wrote:
On November 05 2013 03:01 Stutters695 wrote:
Asinine, what changed between the immediate aftermath of the Fuba lynch and when you disappeared that made me go from (as far as I can tell) one of your top suspects to just I could be scum?

I thought you had voted fuba after his lynch had gained a decisive majority. After I realized I was wrong, I downgraded you to only possible scum.
So then whet did you mean by this post from right before the flip?
On November 02 2013 08:51 Asinine wrote:
That Stutters vote is soooo suspicious if fuba flips town. Let's not forget that post.


Yeah, read my posts after that post...
I did and can't figure it out. Please answer my question directly. What did you think was suspicious about stutters vote ?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 04 2013 18:40 GMT
#956
On November 05 2013 03:32 Asinine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 03:29 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 05 2013 03:10 Asinine wrote:
On November 05 2013 03:09 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 05 2013 03:06 Asinine wrote:
On November 05 2013 03:01 Stutters695 wrote:
Asinine, what changed between the immediate aftermath of the Fuba lynch and when you disappeared that made me go from (as far as I can tell) one of your top suspects to just I could be scum?

I thought you had voted fuba after his lynch had gained a decisive majority. After I realized I was wrong, I downgraded you to only possible scum.
So then whet did you mean by this post from right before the flip?
On November 02 2013 08:51 Asinine wrote:
That Stutters vote is soooo suspicious if fuba flips town. Let's not forget that post.


Yeah, read my posts after that post...
I did and can't figure it out. Please answer my question directly. What did you think was suspicious about stutters vote ?

Let me spell it out for you.
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 08:51 Asinine wrote:
That Stutters vote is soooo suspicious if fuba flips town. Let's not forget that post.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 09:03 Asinine wrote:
I want to lynch Stutters tomorrow. I'm putting hzflank on the backburner until we lynch this guy.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 09:10 Pandain wrote:
On November 02 2013 09:09 Asinine wrote:
On November 02 2013 09:06 hzflank wrote:
On November 02 2013 09:03 Asinine wrote:
I want to lynch Stutters tomorrow. I'm putting hzflank on the backburner until we lynch this guy.


You will put the guy who was almost lynched instead of the scum on the backburner, while you lynch the guy who dropped the hammer on the scum?

Check again, Stutter's vote was extraneous and was only placed after it was obvious that fuba would die.


It was far from extraneous, it put us in the lead.

It doesn't clear him because he voted hz before for very weak reasons, but it doesn't really mean he's scum.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 09:12 Asinine wrote:
Oh right, Stutters unvoted as well as voted. Fair enough. I still think he should be looked into, along with tehpoofter,
No, that only explains why you were suspicious about stutters AFTER the flip. You thought that his vote was just a token vote for a teammate after the fact.

When you made that first post you thought that Fuba was gonna flip town. Why was stutters vote suspicious @ that point?
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta19
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9414
Artosis 661
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 416
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe36
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee417
C9.Mang0388
Maynarde161
Mew2King44
ArmadaUGS25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• musti20045 38
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1190
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 26m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.