• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:33
CEST 01:33
KST 08:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12967 users

White Flag Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 01 2013 12:36 GMT
#353
On November 01 2013 20:30 Laughing Jack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 20:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
So LJ, who do you MOST want to die today?

If the deadline was right now, Hzflanks or you Oatsmaster. They are the flips who right now would give us information whom I'd feel comfortable lynching.

But it's hard to say who I want dead tonight since half the players in the game have barely participated and I hate lurkers. There is hopefully an increase in activity before tonight.
Dude, ur all over the place. Do you not have a scumread on me anymore? Did grack change your mind?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 01 2013 13:59 GMT
#362
On November 01 2013 22:30 Laughing Jack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 21:36 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 01 2013 20:30 Laughing Jack wrote:
On November 01 2013 20:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
So LJ, who do you MOST want to die today?

If the deadline was right now, Hzflanks or you Oatsmaster. They are the flips who right now would give us information whom I'd feel comfortable lynching.

But it's hard to say who I want dead tonight since half the players in the game have barely participated and I hate lurkers. There is hopefully an increase in activity before tonight.
Dude, ur all over the place. Do you not have a scumread on me anymore? Did grack change your mind?

I think trying to claim false towncred is suspicious. It's not something I come around about. However I reconsidered lynching you today since you might just be newbie-town and you're at least somewhat active.

What do you mean about trying to claim false towncred ?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 01 2013 14:30 GMT
#365
So, I think we should lynch a lurker. There's like 7 of em so odds are pretty good that there's scum among em.

Odin and hermeane haven't posted anything so they should probably be exempt.

Mig and fuba have like 2 posts each. And they both went after hzflank which seemed like an easy bandwagon @ the time

tehpoofter, Pandain, Bereft and Asinine can't have posted much either. I'm gonna go through their filters now.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 01 2013 15:05 GMT
#367
On November 01 2013 23:30 JarJarDrinks wrote:
So, I think we should lynch a lurker. There's like 7 of em so odds are pretty good that there's scum among em.

Odin and hermeane haven't posted anything so they should probably be exempt.

Mig and fuba have like 2 posts each. And they both went after hzflank which seemed like an easy bandwagon @ the time

tehpoofter, Pandain, Bereft and Asinine can't have posted much either. I'm gonna go through their filters now.

Rest of the lurkers:

Tehpoofters posts might as well not exist. He speaks out against random lynching because "there can be more logical reasons generated from a flowing conversation but in the days beyond as well" which is pretty obvious as was stated by others.

The thing is. he hasn't tried to generate or even participate in any flowing conversations. There is literally zero content in any of his posts.


Pandain similiarly doesn't have much content in his posts though there is some I suppose. His vote for oats is strange. He's claiming it's wierd that oats is posting so much. I'm not sure why he thinks that's scummy


Bereft has few post but I think they actually have content in them. Though I'm not crazy about him trying to spearhead the RNG lynch.

Asinine gets my vote for towniest lurker. He goes after hzflank like Mig and fuba do but I think he that was before the bandwagon started to form. He really seems to want to engage hzflank.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 01 2013 17:49 GMT
#395
On November 02 2013 02:29 hzflank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 02:14 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 02 2013 02:11 hzflank wrote:
LaughingJack, can you explain why at the time that you posted this, you thought that Oats was scum?

On November 01 2013 17:41 Laughing Jack wrote:
And I'm starting to think Oats will be a good lynch for today.

He said it because Oats ignored his question.


LJ and Oats both though that JJD was scum for a similar reason.

You thought that Oats was scum because as a good player he should not think JJD is scum. I think we can assume that LJ is also an experienced player.

Therefore, I would think that LJ would disagree with your reasons for thinking that Oats is scum. In fact, LJ should of thought your reasons pretty bad.

It's a bit odd that Oats would become his preferred lynch just because he once refused to answer some questions. I was hoping for additional reasoning.
This is what I meant by him being all over the place.

When I questioned him on it, he gave a pretty wierd response:
On November 01 2013 22:59 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 22:30 Laughing Jack wrote:
On November 01 2013 21:36 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 01 2013 20:30 Laughing Jack wrote:
On November 01 2013 20:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
So LJ, who do you MOST want to die today?

If the deadline was right now, Hzflanks or you Oatsmaster. They are the flips who right now would give us information whom I'd feel comfortable lynching.

But it's hard to say who I want dead tonight since half the players in the game have barely participated and I hate lurkers. There is hopefully an increase in activity before tonight.
Dude, ur all over the place. Do you not have a scumread on me anymore? Did grack change your mind?

I think trying to claim false towncred is suspicious. It's not something I come around about. However I reconsidered lynching you today since you might just be newbie-town and you're at least somewhat active.

What do you mean about trying to claim false towncred ?

I still don't get what he was trying to say w/ that post.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 01 2013 18:27 GMT
#406
Just so y'all know, this is like my 8th game?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 01 2013 18:30 GMT
#408
@Pandain, you mind explaining why you're voting for me? You haven't mentioned me a single time in your filter.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 01 2013 19:17 GMT
#413
On November 02 2013 04:07 Grackaroni wrote:
Oats has played over 30 games on TL. I don't think he's quite as clueless as people perceive him to be, but If not oats than I think we need a new lynch besides Pandain.
Is your town read on Pandain simply based on the fact that you don't think he'd be a dick to his mafia temamates?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 01 2013 19:38 GMT
#416
On November 02 2013 04:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 04:17 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 02 2013 04:07 Grackaroni wrote:
Oats has played over 30 games on TL. I don't think he's quite as clueless as people perceive him to be, but If not oats than I think we need a new lynch besides Pandain.
Is your town read on Pandain simply based on the fact that you don't think he'd be a dick to his mafia temamates?

That reasoning was good enough for syllo so it's good enough for me. He doesn't HAVE to be town but I really don't see Pandain just screwing over his teammates like that. I'd rather not lynch him.

Well if he's town, he's dicking over his towny teammates by his play so I;m not sure I buy that argument. In any case, I don't support lynching any active player with as many lurkers as we have in this game. Maybe if there was an active player who seemed super scummy to me but I don't think anyone qualifies.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 01 2013 20:07 GMT
#418
I pretty much only have about a 1/2 hour more to discuss before I leave work. I should be able to get on my phone to vote/change vote between then and the deadline but I wont be able to discuss much.

I want to vote for a lurker. Who should it be if not Pandain? I'm thinking maybe fuba?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 01 2013 20:29 GMT
#421
On November 02 2013 05:14 hzflank wrote:
If your vote is just for lurking then Tehpoofter is probably the one to go for. While mkfuba might be legitimately busy, Tehpoofter was posting in the newbie game more than 24 hours after he stopped posting in this one.
Aren't you currently voting for mkfuba ?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 01 2013 20:38 GMT
#424
On November 02 2013 05:32 hzflank wrote:
Sure, but not just because he is lurking. He never responded to my points against him so I left my vote there. I am happy to lynch mkfuba, it's just that if I were to lynch solely for lurking I would lynch tehpoofter.
Lol, he never responded to you because he has literally 2 posts in the game so far. Pretty sure that means you're lynching him because he's a lurker.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 01 2013 20:41 GMT
#425
##Vote Pandain

I'm not really convinced by Gracks analasis (nor do I really trust him). I'll check back thoughout the rest of the phase to see if there's any reason to move my vote elsewhere.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 01 2013 23:33 GMT
#503
##unvote
##vote: fuba


I can't believe people are voting for one of the most active people in the game when the race is between him and someone w/ 3 posts.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 02 2013 03:44 GMT
#591
On November 02 2013 09:06 hzflank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 09:03 Asinine wrote:
I want to lynch Stutters tomorrow. I'm putting hzflank on the backburner until we lynch this guy.


You will put the guy who was almost lynched instead of the scum on the backburner, while you lynch the guy who dropped the hammer on the scum?

Yeah, I read that and was like: Did he see the flip?

I guess he backed off Stutters a little bit he still thinks "he should be looked into". Uh how about we look into people trying to save scum?


Asinine, Mig, Laughing Jack, Bereft, Oatsmaster all had their votes on people that are now pretty much confirmed town while scum was pretty close to escaping a lynch. Hopefully we have a vig who can shoot into that group for us.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 02 2013 03:48 GMT
#592
On November 02 2013 12:41 Pandain wrote:
That would go the same for Tehpoofter, except even more for him really probably.

I think they both have a slight town read, for now.

It is entirely possible scum just gave up tuba and bussed him, so really Jack, me, and Grack are the only confirmed towns as I think it's really really unlikely for JarJar to just help bus his teammate.
IDK. I think I'd add stutters as close to confirmed town as well. He changed his vote when it was 5-5. Why not just allow the lynch to got though?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 02 2013 03:49 GMT
#593
ANd how is Jack on that list?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 02 2013 22:52 GMT
#715
On November 03 2013 02:14 Mig wrote:
Anyone who has any common sense whatsoever should realize pretty easily that I am town. I put legitimate effort into scum hunting all of yesterday, before I had to leave.

This post from Mig seems so disingenuous. I can understand him defending himself by pointing out that he was scum hunting. But does he really believe that someone thinking he's scum means that person has no common sense simply because he "put legitimate effort into scum hunting"? Where was Migs common sense when voting for hzflank, who put more effort into scum hunting than most did?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 02 2013 23:00 GMT
#723
On November 03 2013 07:51 Mig wrote:
With nearly 1/3rd of the players in this game being mafia I think it is pretty optimistic to think that none of the mafia voted for Fuba (unless hermeane's replacement ends up being mafia).
OK but I highly doubt more that 1 scum voted for him. So we definately need to lynch into the group that didn't vote for him because we're probably looking @ 2/5 instead of 1/7 (probably 1/6 after tonight)
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 03 2013 05:14 GMT
#777
Please look into Mig some more.

Look @ how Mig avoids actually saying anything while still trying to keep me as possible scum in peoples minds here:
On November 01 2013 09:28 Mig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 09:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Scum are careful and more concerned about looking good. They pretty much never say, "Hey, I'm going to lynch this guy because other people are lynching him"


I don't agree with this when talking about new scum players. It is pretty normal for a new scum player to jump on an easy bandwagon and use that as their reasoning. That being said new townies do the same thing and I am more leaning new townie on JJ.

Grack what do you think about hzflank? ?

So he thinks that my whole bandwagon vote could be a noob scum move. But it could also be noob town. But for some reason he's leaning town on me. Well why is he leaning town on me? Because he just said the bandwagon vote thing was null. You'd think he's say "I'm leaning scum on JJD because...."

So I thought @ first, well maybe he was liking the fact that I was going after hzflank since that was his main scumread throughout all of day 1. But I reread and Mig made this post AFTER I backed off of HZ.

I would think that if he really suspected HZ then the fact that I pressured him a bunch and then 180ed my opinion would likely make him MORE suspicious of me. Not less.

Like I really can't figure out why he would have had a town read on me @ that point.

Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta19
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9414
Artosis 661
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 416
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe36
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee417
C9.Mang0388
Maynarde161
Mew2King44
ArmadaUGS25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• musti20045 38
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1190
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 27m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.