• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:30
CEST 23:30
KST 06:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8209 users

Hogwarts Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Zaragon
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden235 Posts
October 14 2013 08:58 GMT
#157
/in
Zaragon
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden235 Posts
October 16 2013 22:17 GMT
#372
Guess we'll let the Houses trickle out to fuel discussion. There is the off-chance that scum has no one in two whole Houses, too. After my last game, I'm going to be more careful about dismissing something very unlikely prematurely.

I realized something is going to be very confusing: bits of rayn's scum play looks similar to Koshi's town, and their hydra is not particularly stating who is talking (unless I missed them setting up times or something in the pregame). For an early read, them using that ambiguity I'll put down as leaning slightly scum.

skanjab1s is just odd so far, somewhat scummy and/or new; any meta on him?
Zaragon
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden235 Posts
October 16 2013 23:20 GMT
#430
On October 17 2013 07:32 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:17 Zaragon wrote:
Guess we'll let the Houses trickle out to fuel discussion. There is the off-chance that scum has no one in two whole Houses, too. After my last game, I'm going to be more careful about dismissing something very unlikely prematurely.

I realized something is going to be very confusing: bits of rayn's scum play looks similar to Koshi's town, and their hydra is not particularly stating who is talking (unless I missed them setting up times or something in the pregame). For an early read, them using that ambiguity I'll put down as leaning slightly scum.

skanjab1s is just odd so far, somewhat scummy and/or new; any meta on him?


(1) Not new. Odd in what way?
(2) Your scumread on raynoshi is just because you don't know who is posting? Thats hardly a reason to think someone scum, especially since they have already stated earlier before the game started that rayn will put his name at the end of his posts.


You respond to posts as if we should know your meta better when we don't; I didn't take that for a sign of a veteran smurfing and it still doesn't make much sense to me. I'm not getting any kind of personality read on you, so I can only place you by pattern and post motivation right now.

On rayn/koshi; I said I could have missed them setting up details in the pregame, I didn't follow the pregame much. Nullifies that part of the read, which should be quite obvious since I phrased myself clearly.

Bedtime for me. Guess I'll be reading some more Harry Potter for pickup line inspiration.
Zaragon
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden235 Posts
October 17 2013 14:24 GMT
#621
On October 17 2013 20:55 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Hmm. People look quite good.

Worst filter is probably Zaragon.


Knowing it's Koshi writing, the rapid change of subjects and reads fits your town playstyle reasonably well. But you do seem less curious and more suprious than I've seen you before. Don't know what to make of that, so null right now.

What is "worst filter" about? If you're just comparing me to my Newbie XVIII play, fair enough, I'm not in shape to play that way at the moment. I still don't see "worst", and are you talking about my play level or calling me scummy?

On Mocsta, so far I'm getting the same vibe I had early Noir, towny by personality read with some suspicious hints. I'll put a light town lean on him. Honestly, maybe more than light, considering how that game turned out.

On skanjab1s, it wouldn't be an obvious choice to make a case on yamato if he's scum. The quality of the case is decent, but I'm still expecting a yamato wall of text coming soon whether he's town or scum and I'll only be able to put a read on yamato together when I compare his early probing with his analysis.

I did a meta dive on skanjab1s, he's playing similarly to his town game except slightly less content per post until his yamato case. I'd say he falls into the newer player range; it makes slightly more sense to know he's played a couple of games under different names and thus is not quite a smurf and not quite a new player.

Out of game note: + Show Spoiler +
Will need a replace if I can't fix something with meds in the next ~2 hours. Sorry guys
Zaragon
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden235 Posts
November 05 2013 14:36 GMT
#5913
You had a good read on me Mocsta, but I just want to note that the particular sentence you underlined from my posts wasn’t intended as a jab at you; it was self-critique about getting stuck overworking a read on you in Noir. Too bad I had to replace out before I could respond on that point, at least, because I certainly self-critique as town.

But thinking back, what I would probably have done differently as town is to push myself to give one new scum read before getting replaced. I probably would’ve had scrap hints of suspicion to work with. But it’s hard to say, it’s really frustrating when my condition muddles my play. Hopefully I'll be back in better shape for more games in the future.

Apologies to BH for having to take up a slightly scummy heritage at such poor timing.

gg all.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 99
Railgan 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15469
Dewaltoss 165
ZZZero.O 118
firebathero 115
Hyuk 90
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto47
League of Legends
Doublelift3513
Counter-Strike
Fnx 785
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5628
crisheroes870
Other Games
summit1g7179
FrodaN2534
fl0m794
mouzStarbuck333
KnowMe294
ToD241
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 73
• Hupsaiya 24
• musti20045 20
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen121
Other Games
• imaqtpie842
• Shiphtur222
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 30m
INu's Battles
14h 30m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 30m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 30m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.