• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7769 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 02:28 GMT
#5292
On October 31 2013 11:22 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 11:20 Mocsta wrote:
On October 31 2013 11:16 Skanjab1s wrote:
Towncred.

So u think his points on onegu are all legitimate?

Because it's very easy for scum to make scum cases on each other.


I can't remember what his points on Onegu are.

Yet u r associating onegu as scum via holyflare.....

Not a good sign skab
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 02:29 GMT
#5293
On October 31 2013 11:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 11:21 Mocsta wrote:
On ctober 31 2013 11:19 Grackaroni wrote:
Scum was very close to a victory though. If we had mislynched today scum only needed one person voting town in order to win with a last second vote switch.

Correct. But i thought holy was pushing for onegu days ago. As in before the vet claim.

I haven't looked over HF's filter yet but I don't think last cycle was the day that mafia would try to bus. Whoever HF was trying the hardest to lynch is probably town.

I'm still doing the filter read. But if memory serves me right. It was onegu.

I believe he stated et pushed onegu at a very odd time
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 02:35 GMT
#5295
On October 31 2013 11:30 Grackaroni wrote:
Of course this is only true pre Syllo pointing out the squib thing. Things said after he knew he was going to die are mostly just WIFOM

Naturally

Day2 he voted bh....

I will concede that he never voted onegu till last night.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 04:45 GMT
#5300
Blazinghand
Please confirm every person you attempted to save in order.
i.e.
Night 1
Night 2
Night 3
Night 4

(regardless of RB)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 04:47 GMT
#5301
On October 18 2013 14:20 Mattchew wrote:

Gryff:
Cephiro
Pandain
VayneAuthority
raynpelikonoshi
Stutters695
justanothertownie


On October 23 2013 04:06 syllogism wrote:
JAT is not mafia, he is essentially confirmed town
On October 23 2013 06:50 Hopeless1der wrote:

rayn/koshi are trying to 1v1 grack in a way that would be mafia suicide.

The Cephiro train is open for business.

Now comes a very interesting quote from Holyflare

On October 23 2013 06:54 Holyflare wrote:
In that list I think JAT is more scummy.


This is before JAT specifies he is the vig on LoneMeow.



Why is Rayn ignored?

I am starting to think this game is as simple as lynch the red checks.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 04:51 GMT
#5302
On October 23 2013 07:23 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 07:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
bECAUSE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DID NOT LYNCH HIM ON D1.
NOW LYNCH JAT.

-rayn


HOW CAN YOU CLAIM GRACK IS LYING ABOUT VT BUT THEN SWITCH TO JAT, HUFFLEPUFF ALSO HAD A SCUM REMEMBER?!?!!??!

This literally makes no sense, wtf is wrong with you.

This post seems a bit try-hard.. at the same time, his vote never moves to Rayn, nor does he explain why this is an issue.

Then you get this post lol...
On October 23 2013 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 07:23 Holyflare wrote:
On October 23 2013 07:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
bECAUSE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DID NOT LYNCH HIM ON D1.
NOW LYNCH JAT.

-rayn


HOW CAN YOU CLAIM GRACK IS LYING ABOUT VT BUT THEN SWITCH TO JAT, HUFFLEPUFF ALSO HAD A SCUM REMEMBER?!?!!??!

This literally makes no sense, wtf is wrong with you.

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 07:23 Holyflare wrote:
On October 23 2013 07:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
bECAUSE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DID NOT LYNCH HIM ON D1.
NOW LYNCH JAT.

-rayn


HOW CAN YOU CLAIM GRACK IS LYING ABOUT VT BUT THEN SWITCH TO JAT, HUFFLEPUFF ALSO HAD A SCUM REMEMBER?!?!!??!

This literally makes no sense, wtf is wrong with you.

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 07:23 Holyflare wrote:
On October 23 2013 07:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
bECAUSE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DID NOT LYNCH HIM ON D1.
NOW LYNCH JAT.

-rayn


HOW CAN YOU CLAIM GRACK IS LYING ABOUT VT BUT THEN SWITCH TO JAT, HUFFLEPUFF ALSO HAD A SCUM REMEMBER?!?!!??!

This literally makes no sense, wtf is wrong with you.

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 07:23 Holyflare wrote:
On October 23 2013 07:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
bECAUSE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DID NOT LYNCH HIM ON D1.
NOW LYNCH JAT.

-rayn


HOW CAN YOU CLAIM GRACK IS LYING ABOUT VT BUT THEN SWITCH TO JAT, HUFFLEPUFF ALSO HAD A SCUM REMEMBER?!?!!??!

This literally makes no sense, wtf is wrong with you.

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 07:23 Holyflare wrote:
On October 23 2013 07:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
bECAUSE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DID NOT LYNCH HIM ON D1.
NOW LYNCH JAT.

-rayn


HOW CAN YOU CLAIM GRACK IS LYING ABOUT VT BUT THEN SWITCH TO JAT, HUFFLEPUFF ALSO HAD A SCUM REMEMBER?!?!!??!

This literally makes no sense, wtf is wrong with you.


Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 04:56 GMT
#5305
On October 31 2013 13:52 Blazinghand wrote:
here are my saves so far

N1 Sn0, I was not RBed
N2 Syllo, I was RBed
N3 Sn0, I was RBed
N4 Sn0, I was not RBed

See,

You are apparently non-consecutive medic.

Its possible hosts treated two nights on Sn0 as non-resolve even though you were RB'd.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 04:59 GMT
#5307
On October 26 2013 08:21 Holyflare wrote:
Sorry I'm in hospital, i don't need to be subbed but can only use my phone. I have also secret voted ray as proof of my role, I did start a case on rayn but it was unfinished and unpolished. However, the more i looked over it the more confirmation biased it was and subsequently will not follpw through with it. My posting the last few days has been very lackluater because of being ill so sorry about that, it wasn't juat a lack of effort I genuinely triedto contribute as much as was possible. I have looked into other people and I noticed skanjabs having lots of inconsistencies and also being very dismissive of other peoples poimts raised not only against him but against some other people (scum) . Mocsta's case on him was also pretty good.

Also, this is the second night BH has been role blocked and no kill has gone through. I was very suspicious of him as the game started and leaned off because of the medic claim, but this is pretty coincedental. (why does mocsta keep blocking him anyway?) I have no idea why you blocked him a second night when he was going to save the other medic, the first block was crazy dumb, this is just also getting ridiculous... However, if you were scum rb, you'd know the medic was rb and would kill sn0 so IMO that makes you towny (already was town on you already).

The case on rayn I made actually just ended up being proof he was town too. The rayn I played with when scum was a dog with a bone, however, that bone was actually a retard stick and he wouldn't let go of it. He wqs aggressive on really really minor points and couldn't coherently come up with proper reasoning for scum motives. This rayn is different, he's still a dog with a bone but it's a bone that is made of logic and reasoning. Yes, at the start koshi picked up on skan for nothing but that is koshi, i don't understand that guy, ever. Rayn has been pushing people and falling off when it seems like something makes sense, he's pressured grack A LOT and helpfully that made grack post more and we could get a read on him. That is why I think the gryffindor check must have been tampered with. If jat is vigi, which he must be then there is no other choice.

The only scum team that I can see is a ray/bh/skan team. I was wary of Onegu because I don't think his content is that good and he has beeb pushing things that were already discussed so I had him as one of the scum too, however, syllo explained that there was extra action in the QT that made him look town so I can't really say anything about that, although I would like to know from syllo what onegu was saying.

All in all, I am confident that ray will flip scum and I have also pm'd about a 24 hour day.

##Vote: Chairman ray

I think this is a meaningful post.

Translation: I was going to bus rayn, but now that Chairman is viable, plans are aborted.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 05:00 GMT
#5310
On October 31 2013 13:59 Blazinghand wrote:
Yes, I am a non-consecutivemedic... as I claimed? Or are you confused? After N3 I asked the hosts if I could save sn0 again and they said I could, so I did.

kk, my bad.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 05:51 GMT
#5312
On October 31 2013 14:39 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Oh Mocsta. I seriously hope syllogism gets here pretty soon.
I thought you were actually decent as town Mocsta... What's wrong with you?

U wanna be like that.

Nothings gonna change.

There's some really weird comments hr makes early on about Grack too
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 06:08 GMT
#5314
On October 31 2013 14:52 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 14:51 Mocsta wrote:
On October 31 2013 14:39 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Oh Mocsta. I seriously hope syllogism gets here pretty soon.
I thought you were actually decent as town Mocsta... What's wrong with you?

U wanna be like that.

Nothings gonna change.

There's some really weird comments hr makes early on about Grack too

I don't care because if a mafia guy says something about someone else (or doesn't say) it doesn't tell anything about their alignment. *sigh*

It's pretty basic stuff.

Right....

What a stupid way to brush it off.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 06:25 GMT
#5317
On October 31 2013 15:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Don't make this too hard. There were two nights Blazinghand was roleblocked. There were no night kills. Then there was one night when Blazinghand was not roleblocked, there was a night kill, on a guy he claims to have protected that night.

That makes zero sense and Blazinghand is scum. On top of that he has given the town nothing at all.


This game is so fucked
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 08:44 GMT
#5336
Doesn't matter.

Bis last successful save was Sno
His last rb save was Sno

No matter what it wouldn't go through lol

Talk about derp
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 08:57 GMT
#5338
On October 31 2013 13:52 Blazinghand wrote:
here are my saves so far

N1 Sn0, I was not RBed
N2 Syllo, I was RBed
N3 Sn0, I was RBed
N4 Sn0, I was not RBed

if u say rb doesn't count as save.

his last save wasn1 on sno.. so cos he can't do consec, it won't resolve on sno n4

...
if rb do count, he still can't do sno on n4 because he tried to save him



....
so BH massive derps and sno is dead, lo and behold
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 09:10 GMT
#5342
Whats ya problem with what I am saying?

We are on the same page; I'm providing irrefutable evidence.

I suspect BH is aware of this, hence the appeal to emotion the day before.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 09:14 GMT
#5346
On October 31 2013 18:12 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 18:10 Mocsta wrote:
Whats ya problem with what I am saying?

We are on the same page; I'm providing irrefutable evidence.

I suspect BH is aware of this, hence the appeal to emotion the day before.

Yes i get it now, didn't get it in the first place.
Roleblock BH, i eat candy and take 0.5 KP, if i see some "vanilla squibalurts" like Grackaroni or Skanjabby (i don't give a fuck he hasn't claimed -- he shoulddo that right now) visit someone game solved.

BH is squibbed; I am out of RB
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 09:18 GMT
#5348
On October 31 2013 18:16 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Well then my ability is useless as BH can just send in the kill. Is there anyone with rb left?

so u think grack is last scum?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 09:20 GMT
#5351
On October 31 2013 18:18 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
I kinda believe Onegu's claim. I doubt BH would have sent in NK two nights in a row when rb'd N2.
Last scum is framer.

so do u think grack is scum?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 09:24 GMT
#5355
On October 31 2013 18:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 18:18 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
I kinda believe Onegu's claim. I doubt BH would have sent in NK two nights in a row when rb'd N2.
Last scum is framer.

Like, i mean this:
BH: "Hey our NK did not go through, i was rb'd" or "i was RB'd (and someone was docced - i don't remember where sno was on N2)"
BH: "but hey, let me send in the kill again on N3 - i doubt Mocsta is smart enough to rb the same guy because the NK failed last time"

The thing is, the night I RB BH; Sn0 saved BH...

(for the part you didnt remember)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 31 2013 09:25 GMT
#5356
On October 31 2013 18:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 18:18 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
I kinda believe Onegu's claim. I doubt BH would have sent in NK two nights in a row when rb'd N2.
Last scum is framer.

Like, i mean this:
BH: "Hey our NK did not go through, i was rb'd" or "i was RB'd (and someone was docced - i don't remember where sno was on N2)"
BH: "but hey, let me send in the kill again on N3 - i doubt Mocsta is smart enough to rb the same guy because the NK failed last time"


Maybe it was obvious I would RB BH twice, but in teh thread I actually sold it off as I would use my protection powers that night. I was hopign that BH was scum and baiting him to use NK.

Then he was RB, and no kill...
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM339
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 339
Reynor 231
ByuN 185
TKL 130
Railgan 78
Codebar 59
BRAT_OK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 60287
Bisu 2865
FanTaSy 1030
Stork 849
Calm 604
Rush 427
hero 412
firebathero 202
Snow 142
Sharp 91
[ Show more ]
Free 67
Mind 66
Sea.KH 52
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Sexy 32
Mong 25
Bale 25
Hm[arnc] 22
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 21
Rock 20
HiyA 17
soO 17
Sacsri 10
Shine 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8458
Dendi1118
Counter-Strike
fl0m4445
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
singsing2253
Liquid`RaSZi1453
B2W.Neo704
Beastyqt493
olofmeister475
Mlord470
Khaldor445
KnowMe309
Hui .222
crisheroes174
Chillindude66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV581
League of Legends
• Nemesis3513
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 41m
OSC
7h 41m
Replay Cast
7h 41m
OSC
20h 41m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.