• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:26
CEST 21:26
KST 04:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8932 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 26 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 02:18 GMT
#4150
Mocsta how can you ignore the entire remaining gryffindor?! I don't know how many times I have to say this:

On October 25 2013 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
You guys are actually kidding right? There's a POSITIVE COP CHECK on people in gryffindor ON THE HOUSE THAT WASN'T GOING TO GET COP CHECKED, there is absolutely no way that a fucking framer does that shit. We lynch jat or rayn and there is no other option. Stop playing dumb.

On October 25 2013 07:15 Holyflare wrote:
Seeing as jat called LM vig shot then it must be rayn, there is no other option.


I also don't see how the rest of hufflepuff has not confirmed this to be the case and actively agreeing with this point? Grack I can see as town and have done for most of the game and I realise he's been distracted by the scum hunting and participation that he has been doing but hopeless has pretty much given out 1 potion and afkd.

If they read what I wrote and what storr/matt wrote they'd see the logic and realise it could only be rayn.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 02:19 GMT
#4151
Unless you posted those 2 as votes after rayn.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 02:35 GMT
#4153
I will make a case on him because it certainly isn't all town play and I'm not dismissing those cases, I think they are reasonable choices.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 03:34 GMT
#4181
What........? Wait for cop check to confirm if he was lying or not... so scum like?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 03:34 GMT
#4182
I am literally incredibly confused, none of what you said makes an iota of sense.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 06:43 GMT
#4221
On October 25 2013 15:41 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2013 15:38 Onegu wrote:
On October 25 2013 15:17 Mocsta wrote:
So either way jat is sk u say.

Where is the shot from last night?

I do say I find it odd it took him so long to claim the kill.



Maybe he can choose to shoot or be night immune maybe? So his claim is real but not random?
the use of maybe does not align with the stated outcome of him being sk in either scenario

Why do you even think there is a 3p and why is it jat?


1) Nobody else can explain the LM kill.
2) Scum check in gryffindor
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 06:45 GMT
#4222
Did mattchew say his check showed 3p?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 06:48 GMT
#4224
Nvm, no wonder I couldn't find it. Storr's said it. Either way, his house check only shows town and mafia, it doesn't say anything about bad guys so I'm not sure about a 3p. If nobody claimed against JAT then he has to be vig, he just wouldn't (couldn't?) shoot his team mate.

Actually... are scum allowed to shoot each other with powers? Would be a bit of an op cover.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 06:53 GMT
#4226
On October 25 2013 15:51 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2013 15:48 Holyflare wrote:
Nvm, no wonder I couldn't find it. Storr's said it. Either way, his house check only shows town and mafia, it doesn't say anything about bad guys so I'm not sure about a 3p. If nobody claimed against JAT then he has to be vig, he just wouldn't (couldn't?) shoot his team mate.

Actually... are scum allowed to shoot each other with powers? Would be a bit of an op cover.



So you just go from him being 3p to him being vigi scum who shot his own team N1 dafuq?


Also isnt wording with SK that they show up as scum or show up as red on checks?



Yes
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 06:53 GMT
#4227
for the first part
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 07:28 GMT
#4233
On October 25 2013 16:10 Mocsta wrote:
God... Holyflare..

Again.. if you want to cross that bridge. Please Make a case

With 3 modkills we are running out of lets lucky dip the scum


We need calm, calculated lynches


Seriously, I have 12 hours to write that shit out, I'm certainly not going to do it now. For now I can speculate and question things all I want. There is ALWAYS things that people haven't thought of and if something interesting comes up in the interim between now and making my case on who I think we should lynch then that is nothing but positive. If you do not like what I am saying then fine, stay away from it but do not stifle the conversation.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 07:36 GMT
#4235
Also skan and onegu are the only ones not to have claimed a role.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 08:02 GMT
#4239
Storr says we should figure out who the scum is privately in house, i say I'll say my power if you want and then they all reveal -.-
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 08:05 GMT
#4240
Jat what is your character name?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 23:21 GMT
#4355
Sorry I'm in hospital, i don't need to be subbed but can only use my phone. I have also secret voted ray as proof of my role, I did start a case on rayn but it was unfinished and unpolished. However, the more i looked over it the more confirmation biased it was and subsequently will not follpw through with it. My posting the last few days has been very lackluater because of being ill so sorry about that, it wasn't juat a lack of effort I genuinely triedto contribute as much as was possible. I have looked into other people and I noticed skanjabs having lots of inconsistencies and also being very dismissive of other peoples poimts raised not only against him but against some other people (scum) . Mocsta's case on him was also pretty good.

Also, this is the second night BH has been role blocked and no kill has gone through. I was very suspicious of him as the game started and leaned off because of the medic claim, but this is pretty coincedental. (why does mocsta keep blocking him anyway?) I have no idea why you blocked him a second night when he was going to save the other medic, the first block was crazy dumb, this is just also getting ridiculous... However, if you were scum rb, you'd know the medic was rb and would kill sn0 so IMO that makes you towny (already was town on you already).

The case on rayn I made actually just ended up being proof he was town too. The rayn I played with when scum was a dog with a bone, however, that bone was actually a retard stick and he wouldn't let go of it. He wqs aggressive on really really minor points and couldn't coherently come up with proper reasoning for scum motives. This rayn is different, he's still a dog with a bone but it's a bone that is made of logic and reasoning. Yes, at the start koshi picked up on skan for nothing but that is koshi, i don't understand that guy, ever. Rayn has been pushing people and falling off when it seems like something makes sense, he's pressured grack A LOT and helpfully that made grack post more and we could get a read on him. That is why I think the gryffindor check must have been tampered with. If jat is vigi, which he must be then there is no other choice.

The only scum team that I can see is a ray/bh/skan team. I was wary of Onegu because I don't think his content is that good and he has beeb pushing things that were already discussed so I had him as one of the scum too, however, syllo explained that there was extra action in the QT that made him look town so I can't really say anything about that, although I would like to know from syllo what onegu was saying.

All in all, I am confident that ray will flip scum and I have also pm'd about a 24 hour day.

##Vote: Chairman ray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 23:35 GMT
#4357
Not confirmed, but pretty much. Why?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 25 2013 23:36 GMT
#4359
No whole game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 26 2013 17:01 GMT
#4418
I did use my secret vote by the way.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 26 2013 17:02 GMT
#4419
Also why would I be a secret vote as scum and nothing else against so many op town roles?? That doesn't make sense.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 26 2013 17:08 GMT
#4422
Who didn't vote for it...?
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason62
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23694
Mini 384
Hyuk 151
Dewaltoss 141
firebathero 115
ggaemo 99
ZZZero.O 50
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7535
febbydoto21
League of Legends
Doublelift742
Counter-Strike
fl0m891
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4104
Khaldor1271
crisheroes1094
Liquid`Hasu733
Other Games
FrodaN2346
summit1g1891
Beastyqt793
KnowMe310
mouzStarbuck309
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King57
Trikslyr40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1071
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 48
• Adnapsc2 20
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7693
• WagamamaTV433
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur258
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 34m
INu's Battles
16h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 34m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.