• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:33
CEST 14:33
KST 21:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13533 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:30 GMT
#2526
I don't think a slight suspicion on an obviously suspicious character is as conclusive as you think
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:32 GMT
#2531
I'm going to bed but since I now think Oats is a better lynch I will be pursuing him
##Unvote
##Vote Oats


at least to consolidate later votes.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:38 GMT
#2536
Btw I'm the only one actually resisting and saying he's town
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 20:43 GMT
#2599
There is no good reason to vote FT.

His votes have been popular but that doesn't mean he is scum. That is why certain targets are popular, those people are suspicious. FT caught on to them. Furthermore he contributed his own discussion on S0lstice and CR especially the latter when they weren't being talked about.

I am going to repeat this because every argument I see for him being scum doesn't point to him being scum it's just something suspicious. And hopefully good mafia players understand the difference between someone playing funkily, or suspiciously, and them playing like a scum player who is trying to kill others.

On October 02 2013 05:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me


This cannot be faked and he is not scum.

I am furthermore going back to Vayne as I do believe he is scum and I believe I can get him lynched easier. Furthermore in Golden Sun Oats was retarded so I will hold off on him.

On October 03 2013 05:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
also I assume hiro was shot by a scumteam that thought he was on the other scumteam...time to look at who thought he was scummy.

I assume we lost the cocaine covered prius/motorcycle/lethal force abilities since they seem to make more sense for a loose cannon cop


This is not a town post and it does not help town to reveal where cops have been weakened.

I am going to ask you all to read Vayne's filter and realize this:
1. He really has not contributed shit while normally Vayne just lurks and doesn't even appear to contribute shit.
2. A great percentage of his posts focus on night actions which makes sense from a scum mindset.
3. Given the amount of town vs. scum that we have it would make sense for Vayne to start being more aggressive now and not just sheep an FT who he wasn't even confident on before. Instead he just follows town sentimnet. Sheeping for a non-sheep player.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=429897&user=VayneAuthority&view=all
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 20:43 GMT
#2600
##Unvote
##Vote Vayne
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 20:47 GMT
#2601
Vayne is actually so scummy it hurts my eyes
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 20:51 GMT
#2602
Also if you're concerned about me being a scum who is defending FT, I have never so heavily defended a scum buddy in my life.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 21:30 GMT
#2603
I'm actually going to go through suspicion by suspicion in FT and highlight why they are all flawed.

SnB being related to Firmtofu is flawed.
On October 03 2013 07:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
anyways vote for firmtofu, SnB's flip says a lot about him

##vote: Firmtofu

On October 03 2013 14:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Grack reads: - Koshi town, Hiro scum, Palmar scum.
Hiro reads: - not a whole lot - suspicion on Oats, SnB, Pandain, Shiao, maybe Palmar?
SnB
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 00:06 strongandbig wrote:
These vote counts are the best thing ever.

I don't like how the shiaopi wagon has just defused without anyone ever actually defending him. Wos and co have given legitimate reasons why they think ft is more likely to flip scum than shiaopi, so that's okay. Although I really don't like koshi's complete indifference to which one of the two gets lynched.
What I don't see is any evidence that the people voting for vayne have actually put any reasoning into why he's a better lynch than shiaopi. Or even than FT, in some cases.

ChairmanRay - you have explained why you don't want to lynch tofu, but why did you vote vayne instead of shiaopi? Why is vayne more likely to flip scum than shiaopi is?
Pandain - why are you voting VA over tofu? You said earlier you thought tofu was scum and have reasons for it.
Tofu - did you do that filter diving like you said you would? Why'd you unvote shiaopi and then vote vayne?

Right now I'd rather lynch tofu than vayne, and will vote accordingly if necessary. The tofu case from wos is just more persuasive to me than the mini cases on vayne from pandain and ray. That said, shiaopi is my preferred lynch over either of those, and I don't understand why or how this push went away, so I'm keeping my vote there for now.

Reads like a hella bus of FT and a way to back down from Shiao.
I can't believe FT lynch has had so much resistance over the entire game.

OH WAIT I CAN IT'S BECAUSE HE'S SCUM


Let's look at that SnB post.
On October 02 2013 00:06 strongandbig wrote:
These vote counts are the best thing ever.

I don't like how the shiaopi wagon has just defused without anyone ever actually defending him. Wos and co have given legitimate reasons why they think ft is more likely to flip scum than shiaopi, so that's okay. Although I really don't like koshi's complete indifference to which one of the two gets lynched.
What I don't see is any evidence that the people voting for vayne have actually put any reasoning into why he's a better lynch than shiaopi. Or even than FT, in some cases.

ChairmanRay - you have explained why you don't want to lynch tofu, but why did you vote vayne instead of shiaopi? Why is vayne more likely to flip scum than shiaopi is?
Pandain - why are you voting VA over tofu? You said earlier you thought tofu was scum and have reasons for it.
Tofu - did you do that filter diving like you said you would? Why'd you unvote shiaopi and then vote vayne?

Right now I'd rather lynch tofu than vayne, and will vote accordingly if necessary. The tofu case from wos is just more persuasive to me than the mini cases on vayne from pandain and ray. That said, shiaopi is my preferred lynch over either of those, and I don't understand why or how this push went away, so I'm keeping my vote there for now.


Does anyone else not see a bus at all? He laid suspicion on primarily SP and the only thing he said was that FT was a good case, which scum would do anyway if they felt someone was suspicious. Laying suspicion on someone as scum doesn't actually indicate whether that person is scum or not as heavily as you guys think.

Other things which I can't sum up in a convieniant title
On October 02 2013 05:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Before I go, let's remind us all of a few things:

Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 03:07 FirmTofu wrote:
Since I'm probably going to get lynched today, I'll try to put my reads out there for everyone to use after the flip. Remember to watch how people are voting today. I think the people who voted me earlier are more likely to be scum than the later ones.


Vote analysis - can't find a time where FT wasn't just voting along with popular sentiment at the time. The VA vote is HUGE evidence of this because VA was never in any real danger of getting lynched, yet FT assumed that because a whole bunch of people piled on him at once, it was safe.



His reaction to the shenanigans:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 05:00 FirmTofu wrote:
Wait... what the fuck just happened...

Apparently it's extremely confusing to FT that people decided to vote his 'scumread' rather than him.
And I know I'm one to defend people's emotions and whatnot but I'm sorry, I just don't believe this.
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 05:13 FirmTofu wrote:
I give up.

Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 05:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me

Honestly, the second quote is more believable than the first. Don't ask me why, just goin' on guts.

I'm going to keep pushing VA and FT for scum until I die tonight, and then you guys can forget about my reads just like you do for every other confirmed townie!

I'm not using my vest. Scum, it's your call. Apparently I'm not exactly a threat this game since people won't listen but if you're still scurred of me I'm a free range fucking turkey.


Saying he votes with the majority a lot of the times isn't surprising when he was up for lynch day two and day one Yamato was suspicious and FT consistantly agreed with RNG lynch. That's shitty reasoning and you know it. It's been two days.

He reacted that way because he thought he was going to get lynched and then literally in the last minute 4:59 he was saved by two vote switches.

FT posting little is a myth he's posted fine for his previous meta, Vayne is a better choice.


Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 22:07 GMT
#2604
Also Firm am I going to have to do all the defending for you. After all I'm heavily sympathizing with you and the emotions I am receiving from your posts, so don't let me do this in vain.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 22:26 GMT
#2605
Furthermore look at these posts
On September 30 2013 10:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't see why you actually take the time to address that "scumslip" unless you have some serious inherent guilt

On September 30 2013 10:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 10:19 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 10:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't see why you actually take the time to address that "scumslip" unless you have some serious inherent guilt


Or he wants to appear town?

Addressing an argument isn't the same as having inherent guilt.


Actually there is a fairly large difference, addressing a good/strong argument is a necessity. defending yourself against a "scumslip" at a time when everybody was just bullshitting is inherent guilt.

I don't know what to make of it though since as far as I can tell he is a very passive/apologetic player.

On September 30 2013 10:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 10:22 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 10:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 30 2013 10:19 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 10:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't see why you actually take the time to address that "scumslip" unless you have some serious inherent guilt


Or he wants to appear town?

Addressing an argument isn't the same as having inherent guilt.


Actually there is a fairly large difference, addressing a good/strong argument is a necessity. defending yourself against a "scumslip" at a time when everybody was just bullshitting is inherent guilt.

I don't know what to make of it though since as far as I can tell he is a very passive/apologetic player.


Well clearly you made of it that he's scummy.



I'm backtracking though since for him as a player it doesn't necessarily say anything.


It's better to look at the timeline of what happens http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=429897&currentpage=83#1658.

He lays suspicion on HP, I call him out on it, he backtracks in very short time. He then goes AFK for 5 hours later.

To me he was either trying to throw in suspicion so as to create discord but didn't actually have evidence so he backtracked, or he somehow got a conclusion and then disagreed with himself despite there clearly not being enough time for a good read of HP's filter to re-analyze HP.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 22:39 GMT
#2606
His votes have been awful as well, an extremely early vote on Palmar, two shit votes on Grack with no good reasoning, a vote for me he never argued and wasn't going to happen, and a last minute switch to SP.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 22:40 GMT
#2607
He's not all scum but he's playing like one
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 22:47 GMT
#2608
Is literally anyone here it's been two hours.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 22:53 GMT
#2610
Thanks, Grack
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:23 GMT
#2611
Is anyone not understanding my posts, by the way?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:31 GMT
#2616
What do you think about this post or my analysis of VA.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:33 GMT
#2617
I would support a Palmar lynch then over FT and maybe Oats, but not over Vayne.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:35 GMT
#2620
Namely he threw away his vote for mainly shits and giggles which is a defense entirely inconsistant and awful and he should know better. Furthermore if he really did it to spite Rayn, then he assumes Rayn is town. But then he says he thought Rayn was scum, which contrasts with this:
On October 02 2013 04:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 04:58 Koshi wrote:
FT tell me. Honest to God. Are you town?


We can just lynch him tomorrow

Today is about making rayn look bad.


Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:39 GMT
#2624
I had a town read on VE through his posts.

I can't believe austin you still don't see how scummy Vayne has been with absolutely shit votes with no follow-up, huge set-up speculation which honestly can't be done unless you have inside knowledge, backtracks, no actual content despite 8 fucking pages of filter , and the such.

How can you think he's objectively a better lynch then a Palmar who honestly I think might just be retarded.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:39 GMT
#2625
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings114
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
SHIN 182
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35848
Hyuk 1592
Bisu 1533
Shuttle 1335
EffOrt 364
Mind 362
Larva 300
firebathero 254
Soma 180
Mini 163
[ Show more ]
ZerO 150
Last 141
Hm[arnc] 92
Leta 90
Zeus 78
Pusan 67
hero 54
Hyun 54
Killer 42
Sexy 40
Bale 37
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 27
Aegong 24
sorry 21
zelot 16
yabsab 13
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2541
qojqva1318
Dendi1101
XcaliburYe443
XaKoH 414
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1559
crisheroes327
Other Games
gofns34988
singsing2579
B2W.Neo1161
Happy231
DeMusliM224
Livibee115
ToD113
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8683
League of Legends
• Jankos1630
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 27m
INu's Battles
23h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.