• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:30
CEST 03:30
KST 10:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8739 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 16:59 GMT
#2361
You can do town reads, though.

For instance Kosh, Austin, FT, and you are probably town. I haven't looked too heavily into you but even if you're scum you'll slip up eventually.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 17:24 GMT
#2382
So did Koshi actually claim cop because if so he needs to be more active with his role while he can.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 17:24 GMT
#2383
I agree with checking Rayn as well
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 21:42 GMT
#2431
Stop accusing me
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 22:10 GMT
#2441
What about me Vayne. FT relies on meta and widow arguments but I'm objectively scummy
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 22:22 GMT
#2443
More important is his role speculation which is very suspicious
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 22:30 GMT
#2446
Vayne I am going to get you lynched
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 22:44 GMT
#2450
Palmar why did you change from FT to SP. Merely because Rayn voted FT?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 22:52 GMT
#2451
I'll let you guys know who's scum soon🐼
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 23:17 GMT
#2458
Rayn, Palmer, Vayne, Solstice, VE.

There you go scum
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 23:24 GMT
#2459
Going to start with Vayne for massive role speculation and making sense out of a situation where there are too many variables. Assuming double lynch and instant clarification of what happened shows he clearly has information we do not and he is scum. I also agree with CR's points against him.

##Vote Vayne
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 23:29 GMT
#2461
They don't have to be they could be on different teams
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:11 GMT
#2468
Wave a couple of questions

1. Are you serious about an RNG lynch.


2. Why won't you vote Vayne despite him being clearly suspicious and you know a hassle for town later.

3. Don't you think suspicions against FT are weak?

On October 02 2013 09:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
And more on FT; I can't get past the fact that he promised reads and didn't deliver. This is like primary fucking scum MO. Broken promises. I used this heuristic to decent success in Golden Sun: townies willingly give reads before they die. Scum don't; they don't give a shit. I can think of only one time I have ever seen a scummer give a list of WIFOM before he gets lynched----ironically the only example being ShiaoPi in LXI.

Hell, even if you don't want to believe me and/or think I'm shitty, LISTEN TO BH, THE GOOD DEAD PLAYER AND CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWNIE.


He does this all the time, BH isn't always right, was going to push Rayn anyway. I think townie's are generally lazy too and that's why he doesn't do shit. Doesn't make him scum, just makes him lazy. I don't think you're proving a connection that he's scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:14 GMT
#2469
On October 02 2013 05:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me



Simply because of this post I will never lynch FT this game. It may be stupid of me, but this feels so genuine and real from what I've seen him post in previous games, and it's not reactive of a scum who may have simply failed to lynch another scum.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:20 GMT
#2471
On October 03 2013 12:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 12:14 Pandain wrote:
On October 02 2013 05:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me



Simply because of this post I will never lynch FT this game. It may be stupid of me, but this feels so genuine and real from what I've seen him post in previous games, and it's not reactive of a scum who may have simply failed to lynch another scum.



you need to read persona then, that's classic scum FT. he martyrs like a bitch as scum


Prove it's like this.

There's martyring, which he isn't doing, and then there's obvious regret which is super hard to fake
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:24 GMT
#2472
You have been twisting statements, adding only when it suits you, while failing to contribute to overall discussion.

You are voting FT because of SnB. Do you have reasons right now you can you are voting him besides meta and if so tell me them now and I will dissect them. Do not take too long.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:29 GMT
#2474
On October 03 2013 12:25 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm playing this game now.


I have full faith in you and believe in you.

Once you catch up, let me know what your thoughts are. I'm advocating lynching Vayne but believe Palmar should be lynched if not outright policy lynched for the worst switch vote of all time; Rayn for not being aggressive enough, Solstice and VE for failing to meet standards. The last two are more iffy for me but I will be pursuing them.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:39 GMT
#2475
Who is here at the moment?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:48 GMT
#2477
What do you think of the Great man Vayne, the fame of Liquidain who's been playing awfully scummy and probably has it coming to be redundant he is the scummiest.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:54 GMT
#2481
That's partly his meta, though.

And I'd be willing to give him benefit of doubt that he's mannered up.

However, people who focus on role set-up and what happened tend to be scum from my experience. I was found out for the exact reason of focusing on the night actions too much while trying to see reactive in Brighton Mafia
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft492
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft492
WinterStarcraft346
RuFF_SC2 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 963
White-Ra 152
NaDa 60
Hyuk 60
Noble 57
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7055
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0307
Mew2King55
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21508
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 30m
Online Event
9h 30m
FEL
14h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.